Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
Well , your top 25 wings valuation seems like a joke to me , gl finding one for that price , I agree that those don’t look that good , but 30m valuation that’s only 45 in game & has effects on it , btw we don’t have many wings with effects .

And which fool gonna sell his hardwork for 30m , while he could have farmed atleast 200m+ in the time he spent playing the event to try to top 25.

And your top 50 wings valuation , i.e max 20m , also is a real dumb valuation coz there are various wings which aren’t even as less quantity & don’t have any effects and are worth much much more than 20m . But if you are lucky enough you might find one for 20m . But I am sure they’ll be worth a lot in the future , so it’s not a max 20m , rather a minimum 20m.

I understand that it’s your opinion , but it’s not at all an acceptable opinion.
don't mind those cheap nuuuUbS 😆
they can't run lb thats why, they don't know what their sayin. tbh they really want that item so bad and want to have it but their budget is not enough 😆 so they only do is to say cheap things.
or some of them want to hoard those for cheap and when the time comes they sell it 99999999999999999999 smh.