Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price range for Lovecraft top 25 & 50 wings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Imo

Top 50 - max 20m since color is not good, pink doesnt match with anything and u look weak when u wear pink. There is no special shine on them. Lothario set doesnt give u aura.

Top 25 - max 30m just because they are rare, i wouldnt wear them personally. They also dont match with anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Imo

Top 50 - max 20m since color is not good, pink doesnt match with anything and u look weak when u wear pink. There is no special shine on them. Lothario set doesnt give u aura.

Top 25 - max 30m just because they are rare, i wouldnt wear them personally. They also dont match with anything.
    I do agree with the wings not matching with anything however, i said. "What if there's a matching set in 2024 lovecraft lb?". We seen sts take a long time to release full ice sculpture set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default Price range for Lovecraft top 25 & 50 wings

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Imo

Well , your top 25 wings valuation seems like a joke to me , gl finding one for that price , I agree that those don’t look that good , but 30m valuation that’s only 45 in game & has effects on it , btw we don’t have many wings with effects .

And which fool gonna sell his hardwork for 30m , while he could have farmed atleast 200m+ in the time he spent playing the event to try to top 25.

And your top 50 wings valuation , i.e max 20m , also is a real dumb valuation coz there are various wings which aren’t even as less quantity & don’t have any effects and are worth much much more than 20m . But if you are lucky enough you might find one for 20m . But I am sure they’ll be worth a lot in the future , so it’s not a max 20m , rather a minimum 20m.

I understand that it’s your opinion , but it’s not at all an acceptable opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Well , your top 25 wings valuation seems like a joke to me , gl finding one for that price , I agree that those don’t look that good , but 30m valuation that’s only 45 in game & has effects on it , btw we don’t have many wings with effects .

And which fool gonna sell his hardwork for 30m , while he could have farmed atleast 200m+ in the time he spent playing the event to try to top 25.

And your top 50 wings valuation , i.e max 20m , also is a real dumb valuation coz there are various wings which aren’t even as less quantity & don’t have any effects and are worth much much more than 20m . But if you are lucky enough you might find one for 20m . But I am sure they’ll be worth a lot in the future , so it’s not a max 20m , rather a minimum 20m.

I understand that it’s your opinion , but it’s not at all an acceptable opinion.
    don't mind those cheap nuuuUbS 😆
    they can't run lb thats why, they don't know what their sayin. tbh they really want that item so bad and want to have it but their budget is not enough 😆 so they only do is to say cheap things.
    or some of them want to hoard those for cheap and when the time comes they sell it 99999999999999999999 smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

You guys need to stop clowning

Doesn't mean if sth is rare, it's worth the gold. You can price the items for whatever you want, it's what someone willing to pay for the items that's set the price.

I can try to sell my deary egg for 10b, but will someone pay 10b for it? Is it worth paying 10b for?

And this is especially true since we get tradeable lb rewards often nowadays.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    You guys need to stop clowning

Doesn't mean if sth is rare, it's worth the gold. You can price the items for whatever you want, it's what someone willing to pay for the items that's set the price.

I can try to sell my deary egg for 10b, but will someone pay 10b for it? Is it worth paying 10b for?

And this is especially true since we get tradeable lb rewards often nowadays.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Huh bro , first thing your example is pretty trash , deary egg is of no use , not rare , not good looking and not a vanity in the first place .

And i know for sure very well this top 25 isn't very appealing, but doesn't mean it's supposed to be worth very low , rare stuff does have much more value and that's a fact .

I personally hate Frank & yeti set and how they look , but as they are rare they are worth that much , if they weren't rare , it wouldn't be worth as much as it is . Oh ye and one more thing what about that ugly bug face helm is that even supposed to be worth even 1b, it's worth a lot just because it's rare and less quantity.

And as you said we get leaderboard rewards often nowadays , that's true , but also true is the case that now gold loot sets are very cheap almost everyone has a set and rahab also drops a lot of gold , so with such an increase in gold, release of more lb items makes complete sense.

Please stop giving lame examples , which make no sense in relation. I know my stuff very well , i think , so better don't try to convince me regarding it , unless you got some solid reasoning ,which i don't think you have.

Look who's clowning now !

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Huh bro , first thing your example is pretty trash , deary egg is of no use , not rare , not good looking and not a vanity in the first place .

And i know for sure very well this top 25 isn't very appealing, but doesn't mean it's supposed to be worth very low , rare stuff does have much more value and that's a fact .

I personally hate Frank & yeti set and how they look , but as they are rare they are worth that much , if they weren't rare , it wouldn't be worth as much as it is . Oh ye and one more thing what about that ugly bug face helm is that even supposed to be worth even 1b, it's worth a lot just because it's rare and less quantity.

And as you said we get leaderboard rewards often nowadays , that's true , but also true is the case that now gold loot sets are very cheap almost everyone has a set and rahab also drops a lot of gold , so with such an increase in gold, release of more lb items makes complete sense.

Please stop giving lame examples , which make no sense in relation. I know my stuff very well , i think , so better don't try to convince me regarding it , unless you got some solid reasoning ,which i don't think you have.

Well said .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrax View Post
    don't mind those cheap nuuuUbS 😆
    they can't run lb thats why, they don't know what their sayin. tbh they really want that item so bad and want to have it but their budget is not enough 😆 so they only do is to say cheap things.
    or some of them want to hoard those for cheap and when the time comes they sell it 99999999999999999999 smh.
    I’d rather touch grass than be able to run lb tbh, that’s not rly a flex

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Facts, don’t forget when yeti helm was hated on by the entire game for being “ugly” .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Watch people sell them for less than 100m anyways.

Not to mention another 75 of these pink wings, 45 of unnamable wings will be introduced at the end of W2.

I don't have much hope for these top10 vanities as well. 400m max for aura/set

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    I’d rather touch grass than be able to run lb tbh, that’s not rly a flex
    how about after lb? yay i can celebrate and maybe eat some grass aswell 😆
    >,..,<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

Like no offense to anyone, but thats 150 of those wings by the end of the event (the top 50 ones), plus its a recolour of already existing wings.

Theres vanity items that have appeared in the store with lower quantity than that while being cheaper. Theres literally vanity items from crates in lower quantities than that. Thinking they'd go for any higher than 20m is just cope.

But hey im not the one that decides the prices, at the end of the day its all supply and demand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Bump. Point proven that even lb vanities would plummet if the general public percieve it very ugly - no demand.

Wings at 45m and W2 has just started

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Top 50 wings 20m and top 25 40-45m. The great debate has ended. Ty all for the responses😊

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

what? now look at the prize and apologize to the soothsayer DD

Odesláno z mého SM-A528B pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Bump. Point proven that even lb vanities would plummet if the general public percieve it very ugly - no demand.

Wings at 45m and W2 has just started

Let's see how long the prices stay like that. It's just that the game isn't as active as it used to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Well ill give my honest opinion that nobody asked lmao. I think we totally get it those who run the LB want max gold. Well gues what, who doesn't want to sale all lb rewards after putting a lot of effort and time running lb for lots of gold. Many factors in consideration when pricing stuff and its not the case all the time. I left my old guild for arguing with a (random) person just cuz he or she got butt hurt. 1-10 top any class they are all ugly and instead of top 5 they are top 10 making the value even less, with all due respect those who have so that caused no demand. Top 10-25 all wings released at once what do you expect when you have 45 people get at the same time and probably 30 people trying to sale at the same time , yeah price drops quick because the people that are actually buying , buys it fast and only 1-2 unnamable wings so everyone else has to sale cheap cuz no demand anymore plus not to mention 45 more wings will be released next week. Top 25-50 wings not much to say tbh recolor wings dont match many sets i can go on. Anyways thats a reason i dont run LB ill be mad af if i invested a lot of plat and time to only get a small reward. Respect for those who run LB, next time just think whats best for you. And keeping long term will always be the best option look at other ugly vanitys . Later you can find someone thats a collector , maybe actually someone that likes the vanity you have but for 80% of the people its ugly , maybe that person will pay that gold that your are looking for. I still remember when i bought lepre for 2m people told me it was ugly hehehe. Another story someone was selling me ice spirit set for 9m i said no thats op lmao. Last one when i was offer to buy LB wings for 300m i said no they are ugly i end up paying 2b SMH