Well ill give my honest opinion that nobody asked lmao. I think we totally get it those who run the LB want max gold. Well gues what, who doesn't want to sale all lb rewards after putting a lot of effort and time running lb for lots of gold. Many factors in consideration when pricing stuff and its not the case all the time. I left my old guild for arguing with a (random) person just cuz he or she got butt hurt. 1-10 top any class they are all ugly and instead of top 5 they are top 10 making the value even less, with all due respect those who have so that caused no demand. Top 10-25 all wings released at once what do you expect when you have 45 people get at the same time and probably 30 people trying to sale at the same time , yeah price drops quick because the people that are actually buying , buys it fast and only 1-2 unnamable wings so everyone else has to sale cheap cuz no demand anymore plus not to mention 45 more wings will be released next week. Top 25-50 wings not much to say tbh recolor wings dont match many sets i can go on. Anyways thats a reason i dont run LB ill be mad af if i invested a lot of plat and time to only get a small reward. Respect for those who run LB, next time just think whats best for you. And keeping long term will always be the best option look at other ugly vanitys . Later you can find someone thats a collector , maybe actually someone that likes the vanity you have but for 80% of the people its ugly , maybe that person will pay that gold that your are looking for. I still remember when i bought lepre for 2m people told me it was ugly hehehe. Another story someone was selling me ice spirit set for 9m i said no thats op lmao. Last one when i was offer to buy LB wings for 300m i said no they are ugly i end up paying 2b SMH