Thread: Warrior kraken aegis and sword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Warrior kraken aegis and sword

Hi STS team.
    I’m writing you to give a feedback about the kraken weapons for warrior after testing them.
    First the aegis:
    - pros: the aegis vortex proc gives decent damage for mobs the pull is great the proc rate is good and the CD is okey.
    - it’s a pretty fun weapon but the need of the kraken belt to get so haste and bonus dmg on proc is just annoying especially for a mob cleaning weapon sure the vortex deals good dmg but using your abilities to clean is more fun (that’s my opinion though) making it’s price falling down cause people will prefer the kraken sword only.
    - I suggest that the bonus 4s bonus haste and dmg when wearing kraken belt become basic bonus on proc (without the belt) and add 4 additional seconds of bonus stats + the speed bonus if you wear the kraken belt. So it doesn’t match completely the kraken sword’s haste and dmg buff.

Second the kraken sword:
    -pretty good damage on proc, the haste and damage buff is fun. It works pretty well on everything especially on boss and that’s what we want. After the buff it price skyrocketed so people seems to appreciate it.
    -don’t modify it anymore it’s already as great as an arcane should be GG.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Really, because all the wars I know use nep on rahab and the other portals. Arc sword isn't worth the gold if you're running portals. Kills bosses in other maps but not the gold farming map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The sword is appreciated more at the moment because of portal bosses buff in gl and nerf in sunk. If sunk was still as good prices would still be the same before portal buff I guess.