Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Tier rewards

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default Tier rewards

    I miss when tier rewards were worth, they could at least give mythics/heroic eggs like they did before. Last year usorth had the BEST tier rewards (it didnt had the week system) i hope the tier rewards of ursoth this year will be worth to grind, i would be happy with a coloured title, 50 (bound) elite awake gems and badge (not the best design but decent one, like the last year one) same points tho because i guess we will have this weekly resets. Plus the bound elite will help alot of hc characters don't forget about them

  2. #2
    Senior Member Advocacies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    They lessen the tier rewards because of the new event weekly thingy :3 Quality rewards from before like bronze tier bloodgrub banner (black one) , gold tier heroic wylenor heroic eggs , plat tier redrose aura , 50 keys (tradable) frozen hope banners , deathstalker aura , heroic fatima (not really a reward but once u hit plat without spending ur tokens u can buy it in vendor for 3.5k tokens during gob)


    Are now replaced with

    Garbage chest contains useless 81 epic gears
    Gold tier 2x unlock crate or event elixir that's it
    Plat tier 25-50 crate token (not keys) 25 keys (not tradable) 1 vanity weapon 2-3 unlock chest

    Ridiculous amount of points needed to achieve this super good 25 crate tokens we can buy OP character slot thank you for making events better every year sts

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    They lessen the tier rewards because of the new event weekly thingy :3 Quality rewards from before like bronze tier bloodgrub banner (black one) , gold tier heroic wylenor heroic eggs , plat tier redrose aura , 50 keys (tradable) frozen hope banners , deathstalker aura , heroic fatima (not really a reward but once u hit plat without spending ur tokens u can buy it in vendor for 3.5k tokens during gob)


    Are now replaced with

    Garbage chest contains useless 81 epic gears
    Gold tier 2x unlock crate or event elixir that's it
    Plat tier 25-50 crate token (not keys) 25 keys (not tradable) 1 vanity weapon 2-3 unlock chest

    Ridiculous amount of points needed to achieve this super good 25 crate tokens we can buy OP character slot thank you for making events better every year sts
    If theyre change ursoth plat rewards i hope they reverse this weekly system because rewards are kinda trash, they could stop thinking in lb runners for ones.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Probably not where you are
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    466
    Thanked in
    280 Posts

    Default

    Which is weird, someone at sts really likes long banner poles with small banners at the very top. Its hardly an effort problem.
    Oldschool bannerslike Frozen Frontlines and All hellows are super simple, yet look really good.
    I dont know what theyre even going for anymore, the hardest part of every event now is trying to figure out what im supposed to see in the banners.
    Please bring back the old format of banners, instead of these progressively weirder looking banners

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Which is weird, someone at sts really likes long banner poles with small banners at the very top. Its hardly an effort problem.
    Oldschool bannerslike Frozen Frontlines and All hellows are super simple, yet look really good.
    I dont know what theyre even going for anymore, the hardest part of every event now is trying to figure out what im supposed to see in the banners.
    Please bring back the old format of banners, instead of these progressively weirder looking banners
    +1 I agree with you

  7. #6
    Junior Member Ed_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Okokok.....

  8. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I think they need to change event points system because since I started working I have much less time to play and I believe there are others who can relate. Its cool that they added different rewards for week 1 and week 2 but there are people who cant reach plat tier in week 1 because it takes too much grinding. My opinion is that they should keep as it is now but when week 2 starts, you should still be able to reach plat tier from week 1. Make scores reset when week 2 starts but also keep scores u got from week 1 and get those in week 2 just so you know how much u have in total. Also I think getting to plat tier in week 1 after week 1 is over will boost confidence for players to reach plat tier on week 2.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    4,229
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,403
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,057
    Thanked in
    632 Posts

    Default

    I'm not a fan of the weekly tier system too. For lb runners it's no different, those who run, some run all the week. For the average player, reaching plat tier must be grinded super hard in the time frame of one week and also weaker rewards. I think the old system was better overall.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I'm not a fan of the weekly tier system too. For lb runners it's no different, those who run, some run all the week. For the average player, reaching plat tier must be grinded super hard in the time frame of one week and also weaker rewards. I think the old system was better overall.
    I agree with you, i hope sts change this to the old one but with better tier rewards. They need to stop thinking about lb runners and more in casual players

  12. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    317
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I'm not a fan of the weekly tier system too. For lb runners it's no different, those who run, some run all the week. For the average player, reaching plat tier must be grinded super hard in the time frame of one week and also weaker rewards. I think the old system was better overall.
    Actually weekly lb is quite good idea because it allows everyone to run lb especially those who have a job and can't run for lb whole 3 weeks(previous system) but now those guys who have job can take 1 week leave and compete for lb.

    But I agree that lb rewards are getting worse and worse, not even worth running... Even reaching plat tier is not worth the time when you can literally farm so much of gold in rahab and buy those vanities in plat tier/lb.

    Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to gunstick For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    2,847
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,410
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    864
    Thanked in
    560 Posts

    Default

    Weekly lb is ran by the same people. The rest of us used to run for plat tier. This event gives event based elixer as a prize. Ummmno ty. Not even a bronze tier consolation banner. I’m using the time to try unloading crap from my inventory.
    Didn’t participate in this wash rinse and repeat same gears as last year style ugggggggg!


    Iím rubber and youíre glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    #Crappy Childhood Fairy yt channel

  15. #12
    Senior Member Kaziscate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    171
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    497
    Thanked in
    219 Posts

    Default

    I don't mind the weekly rewards, but it's like a double-edged sword. It allows for more opportunities at rewards, but puts more pressure on players that want to get the plat tier rewards, but don't have much time to play. Maybe there could be some sort of hybrid between the old reward system and current system or opt-out option for those that aren't able to play as much? Opting-out would allow for 1 instance of event rewards throughout the whole event (or whenever you want to opt back in for whatever reason), but no lb eligibility.

  16. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    Actually weekly lb is quite good idea because it allows everyone to run lb especially those who have a job and can't run for lb whole 3 weeks(previous system) but now those guys who have job can take 1 week leave and compete for lb.

    But I agree that lb rewards are getting worse and worse, not even worth running... Even reaching plat tier is not worth the time when you can literally farm so much of gold in rahab and buy those vanities in plat tier/lb.

    Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    spending your week leave on running lb in al is crazy ��

  17. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Which is weird, someone at sts really likes long banner poles with small banners at the very top. Its hardly an effort problem.
    Oldschool bannerslike Frozen Frontlines and All hellows are super simple, yet look really good.
    I dont know what theyre even going for anymore, the hardest part of every event now is trying to figure out what im supposed to see in the banners.
    Please bring back the old format of banners, instead of these progressively weirder looking banners
    Yea, alot of the banners are trash. Whom ever designs them has got to realize this. I mean come on....

  18. #15
    Senior Member Advocacies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Weekly lb is ran by the same people. The rest of us used to run for plat tier. This event gives event based elixer as a prize. Ummmno ty. Not even a bronze tier consolation banner. I’m using the time to try unloading crap from my inventory.
    Didn’t participate in this wash rinse and repeat same gears as last year style ugggggggg!
    I remembered those days the elon crimson banner/ necropolis banner / bloodgrub dark banner at bronze tier as prize was really worth it heroic pet at gold tier idk what happened now banner design garbage like tall stick and square shape lol and elixir legendary egg and crate token for reward

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:


  20. #16
    Senior Member Advocacies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    From
    Aura/heroic pets/Vanity set/tradable 50 keys / Title / Good banners / unlock crate / abundant vendor

    To
    Elixir / crate token / legendary Egg / unlock crate / bound 25 keys / bad banners / dry vendor


    You can really feel the downgrade compare to past years event improvement suddenly stopped tho the weekly lb is nice since I don't have to endure 2 weeks of suffering straight but still what happened to vendors used to have good vanities and such now badge legends

    I'm expecting 5 badge recipe in ursoth vendor and thats it : D

  21. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I don't mind the weekly rewards, but it's like a double-edged sword. It allows for more opportunities at rewards, but puts more pressure on players that want to get the plat tier rewards, but don't have much time to play. Maybe there could be some sort of hybrid between the old reward system and current system or opt-out option for those that aren't able to play as much? Opting-out would allow for 1 instance of event rewards throughout the whole event (or whenever you want to opt back in for whatever reason), but no lb eligibility.
    +1 not everybody want to run lb, they just want to reach plat tier having a life.

  22. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    From
    Aura/heroic pets/Vanity set/tradable 50 keys / Title / Good banners / unlock crate / abundant vendor

    To
    Elixir / crate token / legendary Egg / unlock crate / bound 25 keys / bad banners / dry vendor


    You can really feel the downgrade compare to past years event improvement suddenly stopped tho the weekly lb is nice since I don't have to endure 2 weeks of suffering straight but still what happened to vendors used to have good vanities and such now badge legends

    I'm expecting 5 badge recipe in ursoth vendor and thats it : D
    Ursoth 2022 was perfect, according to there 2023 letter they shouldn't make worse the event

  23. #19
    Forum Adept Mitsooos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    362
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

    Default

    Better have a option from beginning of events if you want to participate for lb running, and let us the normal players to play normal events, without resetting every week .
    Separate vendors for lb players and normal runners.
    This separate week event runs I think is only for getting faster the titles aps.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Upcoming event tier rewards
    By Alkif in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2021, 08:00 AM
  2. Tier rewards aren't showing up
    By Lore in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2020, 06:54 PM
  3. Tier Rewards
    By Prabsimar Chhabra in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2020, 06:54 PM
  4. Lightbear tier rewards
    By Nvgd in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2019, 04:49 AM
  5. Tier rewards
    By Sxvm in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2017, 06:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •