Thread: Need Your Opinions About GL Farm & Class

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Need Your Opinions About GL Farm & Class

First of all ty for clicking the thread and reading it

Im creating this thread to ask your opinion regarding gold loot farm as im in dilemmas rn ;-; there are alot of things i want to know to make sure i made the best choices...ok so here we go

Atm i have a budget of 200-250m which im confused of where should i spent them on...im thinking of 2 things here :

1)

-Should i spent the gold on Kraken (only weapon since my gold is not enough for armor but maybe i can use ebon/76 arc armor idk)...if i spent the gold on a Kraken Weap (no kraken armor) i will have a low gl set (maybe 600GL+-) and i heard Kraken Weap without Kraken Armor is useless which i also need to confirm it wether its still good if i use Kraken Weap+Ebon/76 Arc Arm or not

-and with this setup (Kraken Weap+Ebon/76 Arc Arm Proc then Switch to Mytic Set 2-2.4k Stat) am i able to run Elite Rahab?will someone invite me to a pt XD?or do i need full kraken to run it?

2)Should i spent the gold buying GL Set , maybe with that budget maybe i can get 800GL+ still not sure...but i won't have Kraken Weap which means i cant do Elite Rahab and will only able to do Normal Rahab....But i will still be able to get a Decent 2k-2.4k Stat from Mytic Set+Other Gear

3)If Choices (1) is better... Which Kraken Weapon is the best for me to get within the budget to pair it with Ebon/76 Arc Armor...and Which class is the best?i have all class Lvl 81 so i have 3 choices atm but idk which class is the best and can suffice my budget well

4)If Choices (2) is better....is it still worth it to run Normal Rahab rather than the Elite Rahab....is there significant difference in gold drop?and since its normal it will take lower time to kill than elite map?

5)Is it wise to buy Kraken now or later on when the prices drop maybe in Ursoth or the event after Ursoth?should i just farm with mytic set in normal rahab and keep the gold to buy kraken later on when the price drop a bit?

Pls i need your help and opinions ! Lmk what you guys think and which is the best for me atm....and if there's a better choices than what I stater there pls lmk....tysm in advance for those who give your opinion here

(Sorry if its too long to read and confusing....my english is not that good im still learning :>)
    Last edited by AlgebraicExpression; 02-10-2023 at 01:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlgebraicExpression View Post
    First of all ty for clicking the thread and reading it

Im creating this thread to ask your opinion regarding gold loot farm as im in dilemmas rn ;-; there are alot of things i want to know to make sure i made the best choices...ok so here we go

Atm i have a budget of 200-250m which im confused of where should i spent them on...im thinking of 2 things here :

1)

-Should i spent the gold on Kraken (only weapon since my gold is not enough for armor but maybe i can use ebon/76 arc armor idk)...if i spent the gold on a Kraken Weap (no kraken armor) i will have a low gl set (maybe 600GL+-) and i heard Kraken Weap without Kraken Armor is useless which i also need to confirm it wether its still good if i use Kraken Weap+Ebon/76 Arc Arm or not

-and with this setup (Kraken Weap+Ebon/76 Arc Arm Proc then Switch to Mytic Set 2-2.4k Stat) am i able to run Elite Rahab?will someone invite me to a pt XD?or do i need full kraken to run it?

2)Should i spent the gold buying GL Set , maybe with that budget maybe i can get 800GL+ still not sure...but i won't have Kraken Weap which means i cant do Elite Rahab and will only able to do Normal Rahab....But i will still be able to get a Decent 2k-2.4k Stat from Mytic Set+Other Gear

3)If Choices (1) is better... Which Kraken Weapon is the best for me to get within the budget to pair it with Ebon/76 Arc Armor...and Which class is the best?i have all class Lvl 81 so i have 3 choices atm but idk which class is the best and can suffice my budget well

4)If Choices (2) is better....is it still worth it to run Normal Rahab rather than the Elite Rahab....is there significant difference in gold drop?and since its normal it will take lower time to kill than elite map?

Pls i need your help and opinions ! Lmk what you guys think and which is the best for me atm....and if there's a better choices than what I stater there pls lmk....tysm in advance for those who give your opinion here

(Sorry if its too long to read and confusing....my english is not that good im still learning :>)
    I suggest getting 800gl + first and use mythic set and just farm farm normal rahab with party , you will make a good amount of gold this way , while krak slowly drops in price

Sent from Ichigo Kurosaki

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tripexxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by tripexxx View Post
    I suggest getting 800gl + first and use mythic set and just farm farm normal rahab with party , you will make a good amount of gold this way , while krak slowly drops in price

good idea

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

But these days, to get in a party you'll need kraken equipment .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lomaun View Post
    Yeah i agree too if elite rahab withou kraken hard to get pt....thats why im thinking to maybe do normal rahab random or pt but i need to know if its possible to kill normal rahab with pt/random
    but all mytic set and no kraken

Quote Originally Posted by tripexxx View Post

Oh great ty for your opinion i might do this cuz im thinking too that kraken might drop in price soon...but if i may know with a party (maybe all player without kraken) how long will it take on average to kill normal rahab?and how much gold comparison in average between Normal Rahab & Elie Rahab if you have tried before....tysm in advance

Anyways if other ppl have their opinion feel free to post a comment as i would like to hear your opinion too ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I doubt kraken would drop huge

Before 0-50m the mid budget usually

Now where's at 50-100m so items will just adjust to how fast gold is acquired so if you're thinking its gonna drop huge nah xD unless new expansion now we're talking significant price drop as new arc are expected

But agree with what the other guy said just get fair gl + Zaarus set and work ur way up upgrading ur stats

-awti

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Best to go for goldloot set and get a mythic set for yourself and farm normal rahab.

There is no party required as tou will get alot of random players in normal, it will be slow runs with mythic set but you can easily earn 10m++ in a day with high goldloot and slowly save for kraken gears.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    I doubt kraken would drop huge

Before 0-50m the mid budget usually

Now where's at 50-100m so items will just adjust to how fast gold is acquired so if you're thinking its gonna drop huge nah xD unless new expansion now we're talking significant price drop as new arc are expected

But agree with what the other guy said just get fair gl + Zaarus set and work ur way up upgrading ur stats

-awti
    Tysm for your opinion rlly appreciate it :>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lomaun View Post
    *Elite party.

My suggestion is same as others said. Get GL + Mythic Set and later focus on Kraken. Ignore Elite runs. Normal Rahab better.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dashie View Post
    *Elite party.

My suggestion is same as others said. Get GL + Mythic Set and later focus on Kraken. Ignore Elite runs. Normal Rahab better.
    Tysm now i have bought 850% GL set mage will start farming when rahab open ^_^