Thread: this here is not even ballin....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default this here is not even ballin....

people seriously think this is an okay thing to do, like i knew it was problem and what not, but people play mynas tomb for like 5 mins until u get to the choke point hallway where 2 "lesser d'jinns" are with several mages and archers, then leave
    and start a new game

WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT!
    those people are only playin themselves
    and dont even want to get into the noobs that boot you from their game to play it solo,
    i wish they would make the tombs extremely hard like the swamps were so that people are forced to play it together, this.....is just ridiculous
    Hardened Bad Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

LOL, Mad, did you see the story I put on my thread? I went into one of those after I got loccked out of your game, and ran past the Mynas Generation players to engage the Lesser Djinnis. It was fun! One of them stayed and we eventually took out Sobek and went on to the next level.

I think a lot of them would rather PLAY, but when they search for games, it's just 13 Mynas tombs and one locked Plasma Pyramid. Or something that shows 4 players level 45. You just know you'll be booted from there! So, Mynas becomes a vicious cycle. They play it because there isn't anything else to do.

But we know that, if you're patient, you can Host a game at "A Strange Find" and wait. People will eventually show up. Unfortunately, many do not have the patience to wait.

What we need is a place where people can form groups based on what they really want to do. Maybe a towne where people can say "I am going to play Plasma Pyramid. Add me if you want to come along." You can't really do that in towne because everyone is spamming sales.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Better watch out, or a user named mAdvillain might come in here and spam this up by posting about how the Dev's don't care what a 45 like you thinks and this game is designed to get money out of chumps so they would never make the Mynas tombs harder. Oh and this mAdvillian will most likely call you a QQer or perhaps use some other generic internet meme he just learned. You might get lucky as he might have been banned already, but you never know with a troll as they are usually pretty sneaky and keep creating new accounts, sometimes even using the same name. Consider yourself warned.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Nah, the past is dead, man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah seriously man, mabe i need to fluff your stuff moar
    Hardened Bad Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes, people who want to solo should make a private game (although their friends can still get in). But wanting to solo any map DOES NOT make you a noob.

This Mynas thing has been going on forever so until they make it harder, just go to another game. Or host your own Mynas map and hit the bosses. You can boot who you like till you have 45s or whatever. This way you get to play how you like.

People should be able to play how they like.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its really not so much the booting.....its the noobish abandoning of the mynas tomb altogether 5 mins into the dungeon when u get to the choke point where 2 lesser d'jinns are, every game they disconnect at that same point, and make a new mynas tomb game, its very sickening.....
    Last edited by mAdvillain; 09-01-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    Hardened Bad Guy

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mAdvillain View Post
    yeah seriously man, mabe i need to fluff your stuff moar
    Hey, that's a start. lol

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mAdvillain View Post
    Its really not so much the booting.....its the noobish abandoning of the mynas tomb altogether 5 mins into the dungeon when u get to the choke point where 2 lesser d'jinns are, every game they disconnect at that same point, and make a new mynas tomb game, its very sickening.....
    I understand that. I used to hate this. Why? Because I had been off the forums, been off PL for a slight bit. I came back to level and could not understand why people kept quitting this map. Pissed me off. Then I read on the forums what was happening. I then turned into one of those people who used Mynas to get my alts to 45. The reason I love doing those runs is because I get gold and items (for more gold). I just want to get to 45 so that I can stop playing Mynas and go into other maps for Pinks. I really had gotten behind in leveling my chars so I wanted to do it quick.

When I got my latest to 30, I went to the Mynas but kept getting kicked for being to low. So, I just hosted my game all the time. I soloed but eventually other players join and you get to play with some fun people. A lot of 45s come in and love to help other players. I just played with a 45 archer this morning who was speeding through Mynas. It was great.

With this in mind, if I were you, I would host a Mynas map, people will join. Just explain in chat that "Hey people, we are going all the way through, if that's not okay leave now". You will find like minded people who will stick with you.

Maybe they should just make a mini-map called "Mini Mynas" which consists just of the run everyone is doing so that they could stick with that. This way you know that this map is for doing runs only not bosses.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah a "mini mynas" wouldnt be a bad idea
    an oasis towne perhaps with a hidden path that has some sort of mini mynas dungeon for the less adept.
    Hardened Bad Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Would be cool to make a team of Sobek Hunters and go into these abandoned maps, run to Sobek and the five djinnis, and finish them off. Maybe, if we time it right, some powerlevellers might stick around and find put how much fun Mynas can be.