Quote Originally Posted by leprereturningplayer View Post
I heard someone say count how many prime bosses they killed on average divide it by 4 and that’s the price because 1 letter, during week 1 was around 1.2m to 800k so let’s just say 1m per letter, 1 letter = 4 runs in a pt which is why you should divide it by 4 to get the price though that isn’t the case for week1 .

I killed 3197 prime bosses so divided by 4 would be 799, also I spent around 200-300m on energys

Don’t forget week 2 can 100% be counted by the amount of primes killed divided in 4 because they can craft energys beforehand and not need to buy, but week 1 there is no preparation other then actually spending gold for energy kits, aura should be minimum of 700m max of 1.2B

And vanity sets should be depending on class

Warrior: 500-850m
Sorcerer: 450-750m
Rogue: 750m-1.2B

Based off of how hard it was for leaderboards for rogues this event, also warriors had a tie so an extra set is in game .

Prime boss gives 300-400 pts per boss and there are rogues with 1.4m+ pts, top 10 rogue is at 1mil which is why I think these are fair prices .

Keep in mind rahabkor being op with over 6billion going into the game each rahabkor, I myself farm 300m+ each rahab and get around 10-16m per hour with a 1090 GL set, if I were to farm rahab instead of this event I’d make around 1.5b+ considering since event started 5+ rahabs opened .

My point is the vanitys should not be cheap whatsoever it took hard work staying up for 27+ hours just to maintain your spot you could barely sleep unless you had a huge lead.
u forgot to retract the amount of tokens u get from bosses with which u buy more parchments, it significantly lowers the cost

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk