Thread: Price range on lovecraft lb rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Price range on lovecraft lb rewards

Tired of people manipulating or lowballing the prices.
    I suggest to take an average Prime bosses killed for each top tier list rewards and devide it by 4. At the end of this calculations you can see how many letters were spent to open Prime altar And thats the prizes for it.
    Week 1 letters were 1.2m-800k each so yee..

You can also add the grind hours on top of it, but it doesn't change the prize by it in my opinion.
    Lmk what do you think people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default Price range on lovecraft lb rewards

How much gold ppl spend on it doesnt determine price, ppl spend 2-3b on easter but aura was selling 800m-1b.

This event rogs are on 1.1m pts wars are 600k pts. Price is set by the demand/quantity not how much players race for the top 10.

If nobody wants to wear the aura (most likely the scenario) the only ppl who are buying will be hoarders

Imo aura normal price should be 350-400m and set 200-300m, banner maybe 80m.

On some events lb players profit much, on others, not that much :P

Gz to all lb runners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dangibg For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I killed 3197 prime bosses so divided by 4 would be 799, also I spent around 200-300m on energys

Don’t forget week 2 can 100% be counted by the amount of primes killed divided in 4 because they can craft energys beforehand and not need to buy, but week 1 there is no preparation other then actually spending gold for energy kits, aura should be minimum of 700m max of 1.2B

And vanity sets should be depending on class

Warrior: 500-850m
    Sorcerer: 450-750m
    Rogue: 750m-1.2B

Based off of how hard it was for leaderboards for rogues this event, also warriors had a tie so an extra set is in game .

Prime boss gives 300-400 pts per boss and there are rogues with 1.4m+ pts, top 10 rogue is at 1mil which is why I think these are fair prices .

Keep in mind rahabkor being op with over 6billion going into the game each rahabkor, I myself farm 300m+ each rahab and get around 10-16m per hour with a 1090 GL set, if I were to farm rahab instead of this event I’d make around 1.5b+ considering since event started 5+ rahabs opened .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

It's everyones choice to sell for whatever price they want aswell as it's any buyers choice to offer as much as they want. Nobody can say for sure how high the best offer will be or how low the cheapest sell will happen.

Generally speaking, you cant expect an offer of exactly as much as it took you to obtain them since more than cost affects an items price.

We will see some trades happen later on so not much use in discussing hypothetical situations afterall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leprereturningplayer View Post
    I killed 3197 prime bosses so divided by 4 would be 799, also I spent around 200-300m on energys

Don’t forget week 2 can 100% be counted by the amount of primes killed divided in 4 because they can craft energys beforehand and not need to buy, but week 1 there is no preparation other then actually spending gold for energy kits, aura should be minimum of 700m max of 1.2B

Rogue: 750m-1.2B

Based off of how hard it was for leaderboards for rogues this event, also warriors had a tie so an extra set is in game .

Prime boss gives 300-400 pts per boss and there are rogues with 1.4m+ pts, top 10 rogue is at 1mil which is why I think these are fair prices .

Keep in mind rahabkor being op with over 6billion going into the game each rahabkor, I myself farm 300m+ each rahab and get around 10-16m per hour with a 1090 GL set, if I were to farm rahab instead of this event I’d make around 1.5b+ considering since event started 5+ rahabs opened .
    300m in a rahab? are u farming for 20 hours each time it opens?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    300m in a rahab? are u farming for 20 hours each time it opens?
    Yes around that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Completely agreeing with lepre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leprereturningplayer View Post

Rogue: 750m-

How ridiculous..players ran leaderboards for years without tradable items. The price will always be the price someone wishes to sell and buy for ..I have no interest in these items so to me they aren’t worth anything. I respect the time and determination that players put in to secure a place on those leaderboards but it’s not supposed be a farming map. You farm 300m each raha..I farm less than 10m ..it’s choice..not much point spending every waking hour to farm gold to buy what ? Enjoyment and achievement should be the main rewards for playing this game, anything else is a bonus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    How ridiculous..players ran leaderboards for years without tradable items. The price will always be the price someone wishes to sell and buy for ..I have no interest in these items so to me they aren’t worth anything. I respect the time and determination that players put in to secure a place on those leaderboards but it’s not supposed be a farming map. You farm 300m each raha..I farm less than 10m ..it’s choice..not much point spending every waking hour to farm gold to buy what ? Enjoyment and achievement should be the main rewards for playing this game, anything else is a bonus.
    well said.

Kinnq