Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our journeys through Star Legends Guilds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Default Our journeys through Star Legends Guilds.

I thought up something that could be quite interesting.

A journey through TIME AND SPACE... A Journey through ALL the guilds we have been part of!

So if your up for it, feel free to note down here all the guilds you have been in, starting from your first to your present :-)
    Also list the GM of the guilds at the time you were in them if you can remember. I think it will be a great history lesson in Star Legends and its Guilds.

Ill start:

My first ever guild was:

The Galactic Peacemakers - GM was Skabacjr. Tier 3

Then after a decision was made we formed an lvl 35+ guild:

Knights Of Tranquillity - GM was Skabacjr. Top officer was Mitchturbo. Tier 1

Then after a short while, we decided to Merge with:

The Dead Society - GM was Deo and Sch. Tier 3

We were in that guild for a long fruit-full time during its Golden era before DL came out.
    After a decision I made because i was unhappy with the split up between SL TDS and DL TDS
    I formed:

Extreme Boss Slayers - GM was Mitchturbo. Tier 3

The Guild is still a huge part of me and who I am, but unfortunatly a time came when people decided
    to leave Star legends and the once active guild became quite in-active. Also problems arose in real life
    that prevented me in being the Guild Master I longed to be.
    After a hard decision and a chat with a good group of friends, we did a mini merge with:

Infinite Union - GM is Killaings. Tier 3

I believe this is the guild I was always supposed to be in. My one true home, My one true SL family.
    I'm happy about my journey through some fantastic guilds, to finally make it Home.

Well That's my Journey. Lets Hear some of yours!!
    Looking forward to reading em :-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

*clears throat*

Was in a guild that I cannot even remember the name of when I was a noob during the Level 26 cap ... The gm of neon genisis egofury found me and took me in I was there for a long time the some stuff happend bla bla bla bla Vengeance arose ! Just before the level 36 cap I've been there ever since and am currently the gm .... That's my awesome story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

The guilds I've been in:

League of Assasinz - SgtSloter (However you spell that) Tier 3

Vengeance - Idk :/ Tier 3

Sonsz of Anarchy - Myself [Tier 3]
    (I think I ended up here because something told me I would be a great GM, I know I'm not known and so is my guild, but we really are growing at a fast pace in game. I am happy where I am and I have to thank Vengeance so much for where I am today at this game. I started my very own family and I am proud to say, we are literally going to expand and become well known in the future. Let it be known, The Sonsz are going to get their spotlight soon)

Ps. Been in a few other guilds before Vengeance, but it was less than a week, they were weird :/
    Last edited by Szangheili; 08-31-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    AB: Szangyoe
    AL: Szangtheman/Szangyoe/Szangheili

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Heaven N Hell assasins
    This was with my Operative. I just joined but i didnt know anything about them or even about SL.
    When i reached lv19 i deleted my Op because it was boring.

SEK Germany (GM was Ozazhed, Guildhall Tier 3)
    I created my Main Axton there.
    But then after a while the guild became more inactive.
    Then me and some members decided too join a new german
    Guild.

Slwarriors (GM was Imakeabigshow, later Bloodyfao, Guildhall Tier 3)
    It was a awesome time in Slwarriors. I became officer after a while and capped my commando. I started my eng there too and leveled him to lv40.
    But then things changed. Imakeabigshow gave bloodyfao the GM Titel because fao gave him a nova -.-
    After that the guild went inactive and the GM was terrifying us.
    I left with Imakeabigshow, Anetery and some other guys after that.

Phoenix (GM is Criostal, Bubu/Afk, Guildhall Tier 3)
    I had a great time there and found new friends etc.
    I got my second xray drop there, capped my eng and Leveled my operative to lv40. Everybody gave me good advice on merching or other things.
    But then a few friends like anetery and topboy left.
    So i left the guild too. But it was One of the best times in Phoenix for me in SL.

Judgement (GM is Topboy, Guildhall Tier 3)
    I became Officer and helped topboy to build-up the guild.
    I enjoy the time in Judgement because many cool guys are here.
    I started merchanting here too and i am a little Bit rich now

That was my Slguild history.
    Ill edit the post if i forgot something
    Last edited by Cephei; 08-31-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default lol

Neon genesis

Vengeance

Sp great guild even though i left so dont think its bad just wasnt my thing

Vengeance guess it was vengeance that was my home left because the in activity drivrd me crazy but now were bk and we are stronger the bigger they are the harder they will fall let the best guild win
    SL:Abbasjammy 46 opp Abbasjammmy 46 comm Abbasjamy
    45 eng Irushrushers 25 pvper crstore money 2010 player yup thats right im an old timer B-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Order of the Dragon
    My first guild, I loved it. We dominated the first part of the lv36 cap, until sadly our GM Dracula left (though for good reasons, he had a baby daughter to raise.)

Nightcrawlers
    GM was Mariafrance, guild was eventually inactive, all players left.

Sparxtans
    Loved it the first month, was proud to have that officer title. GM was TheShadowXXX. Then we decided to go for leaderboards. Mistake. Then people just rushed in, it wasn't elite like it was at the start.

The Dead Society
    GM was Deo/Sch. <3 TDS, you'll always be a home away from home!

Again Sparxtans
    Came back, helped a bit, left for reasons I don't wish to discuss. Guild eventually disbanded.

Extreme Boss Slayers
    OMG OMG <3 MITCHTURBO SHOCKING ROCKS!

Demonic
    My friend MichaelPR and I were Co. GMs. Didn't work well.

Infinite Union
    LOVE YOU GUYS!! (I'm still in this guild on Enchilada and Zaoisinfinite, they rock, can't stay away o.o)
    GM is KillaINGS. <3

Judgement
    My current guild, led by the epic ToPBoY. Super fun, hopefully we'll be more known after we destroy the cap raise.

Well that's about it!
    Last edited by Zaonabiuibil; 08-31-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

SEK Germany: GM was Ozazhed (Tier3)
    That was my first guild in SL and it was a great time there but after a time Ozazhed wasn't online anymore so i decided to create my own german guild.

SLwarriors: GM was Imakeabigshow (me) and after a time Bloodyfao (Tier3)
    The guild was growing fast and i had a great time there but things changed.. after a while i gave Bloodyfao the GM title for a month because he gave me a nova lol. After that month we both were the GM but after a while in the guild were too much noobs and it was boring. So i gave Bloodyfao the GM title and i left because Phoenix accepted my application.

Phoenix: GM is Criostal (Tier3)
    It was a good time there first but after a while everyone ignored me. Then i left.. (Axton left with the same reason..)

Judgement: GM is Topboy (Tier3)
    It is still a nice guild. I just left because i'm now the Co-GM of Prodigy.

Prodigy: GM is Jblazer (Tier3)
    My guild atm..
    Last edited by ArtofWar; 08-31-2012 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

KoC, IU

-the end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Hmmm lol well my history

Knights of Cydonia - great guild and awesome people <3 them

KoT- one of the beat guilds I've been in , great members and some of the most fun times in SL

Mad hatters - sadly nothing KoT disbanded dew to inactivity so we merged with mad hatters , although my stay with them was short , had some great moments here too.

Vengeance - Great guild , all round amazing . Loved this guild from its members to its v spirit , was in here for awhile.

Fashion Police - during DL release vengeance became really inactive . So I decided to Join a close friend of mine . Fashion police is a great guild filled with funny , helpful and all round amazing people, il be staying here till the end.

Infinite Union - definitely my second home . Some of the most amazing people you will meet in your life are here . Great group of people just bursting out with personality. If anything were to happen to fp I would be a unionist for life (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki View Post
    Infinite Union - definitely my second home . Some of the most amazing people you will meet in your life are here . Great group of people just bursting out with personality. If anything were to happen to fp I would be a unionist for life (:
    *begins plotting FP downfall* Excellent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    KoC, IU

-the end
    Same
    Thanks Mitchturbo for my signature <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I started playing sl when level cap was 21. My first guild was Dead Shot Mafia. GM was Cappnclutch. This was a really fun guild with some awesome people. After a while I got busy at work and couldn't play that much. When I came back, no one from guild was ever on. I left that guild and joined an old exp running friend..kateatankan in my current guild, Infinite Union - GM is Killaings. This guild quickly became home for me. Super amazing group of people. Reminds me why I used to love playing this game and made it fun again. I will stay with iu for as long as they'll have me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    KoC, IU

-the end
    Same.

Not the end any time soon :-p
    NachtElfje - mage / engi ~ BloedElfje - op / vampire

www.infiniteunion.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

hey guys. So I started off with area 51 as my first guild as a lvl 15 low lvl in October . I was the guild master . The guild had all lvls and was a fun little first project of mine. We got up to about 1000 loyal people and then due to a mistake in my officer choices the guild was mass booted but eh what doesn't kills u makes you stronger right? So then we tried to make a come back splitting the guild into three guilds area 51 area 51 academy and area 51 elite . Overall I realized that by splitting it up so much i didn't have enough depth or time to run three guilds so . I decided to shut down the guild in janurary. I would of kept going but by a complete fail I gave the gm to a random person by a slip of the finger. So then my area 51 chapter ended.

1 week latter... I made sparxtans I never intended it to become much just wanted to run another fun guild. So I decided after running a guild of all lvls previously I would attempt a more elite guild. In mid janurary about we started recruiting at lvl 25-41 this was right after the new cap raise. I used the loyalty I had to start it up . So from the beginning I had a core group. So for the next two months we gained more people and soon latter continued to raise the lvl req . Although the beginning of my sparxtans decisions and choices didn't go well I changed my ways and tried to become a better gm. We reached leader boards February . Then by march we were at the top. We were excited but I also let it get the best of me. Power is something that although it's great it's also something that changes u. By this time I had a great group of guys and although many haters we ignored em using the "reverse psycology technique :P lol someone would be like "I hate u" and I'd be like "thanks bro" lol so ya we ran the guild well up untill about June . I took a 2 month break for family reasons . No wifi. And such. During that time my awesome officers and appointed gm tommy phom kept us in line and even improved us in ways so thanks bro I got back mid August . But after a couple weeks I realized that school was coming up and I needed to get control of my life. I had an officer meeting and we decided we wanted to go out on top and it was time to move on but was one hell of a ride so ya we disband by our own choice not by any problems of any kind. It was time. (sorry for the life story XD just I like sharing the history of these guilds so good idea Mitch)

Sparxtans coming soon... Due to conversations with my officers and my will to keep leading . We are considering starting sparxtans up again in arcane legends. Fresh start. New game. Quicker updates. But still under consideration so keep a look out never know when will rise again

Thanks for your time and yep best wishes to all guilds and grats on many successful ones that have moved on as well

. Live . Fight . Die .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Invictus: GM: JadedSkatePunk

When I first started SL, JadedSkatePunk invited me into this beta guild. It was really friendly close knit group of friends. But as time went on, people started to drift apart and the guild was dying. Foreseeing the inevitable I decided to take action.

I had met an awesome guy in game named Treieki. We began farming together like crazy and having a ton of fun. I forgot how, but the subject of making a new guild got brought up. We were mainly just making jokes, trying to think of a good guild name to troll some people and have fun doing it. In our talks, we decided on being an end game guild, only recruiting those at cap. Then while we were brainstorming names (lots of good ones were discussed, pink this...pony that.. unicorn this, etc) I threw out the suggestion Sparkling Pwnies. Treieki immediately loved it, and we started our discussion on making it happen. He said he had a friend, who would probably be down with making the guild for us.

And so, Treieki introduced me to Lilmiss. She was then the GM of a small personal guild called Lil Devils, or something. After telling her our plans, she laughed and called us crazy. She said that no one would want to join a guild like that. We didn't care though, it was just a joke at first. So she agreed, and thus the Sparkling Pwnies was born.

Sparkling Pwnies: GM: Lilmiss

As I left to create SP with Treieki and Lilmiss, I sought to salvage all of my awesome friends from Invictus in the process, before they all split ways. Luckily, almost all of them came with me. The next day or two surprised all of us, as our popularity skyrocketed. I am not sure what exactly it was, but it seemed EVERYONE wanted to be in our new endgame guild. Within one or two days of creating this joke guild, we were already #1 on the leaderboards and holding a strong presence in Numa. This was not without heartache though. Many many guilds were upset with us, because of their members leaving their guild for ours. They saw us as poachers and their ex-members as users. For a while there, we truly felt like the bad guys of Blackstar (Which we were all totally fine with, it was fun!). I call these two days after creating the guild, the "Overnight pwny express exodus".

The rest, as they say, is history, as Sparkling Pwnies went on to dominate the top of the leaderboards for a long long time. It seemed nothing could stop us. Unfortunately everything comes to an end. Slowly all of our core members migrated to other games and without our core together, the guild slowly started falling into a decline. While all of our core members still maintain communication through our website/forums, we are not all unified in one game. Hopefully one day soon, something brings us back to the same game together. (maybe SL update or AL?).

Anyway, SP has shown me what a true guild should be like. We have became just like a family, and I could never join another guild or give up on my friends, even if the guild is completely dead. I know the spirit of the guild remains, and my constant communication with the core is enough to keep me a pwny for life.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morfic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Good story bro.

. Live . Fight . Die .

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

My first guild was The Federal Army, don't remember the GM, as it was the first guild invite I got -- didn't get to know too many people but eventually met up with a former mmmber, later friend, Caaap.

Sparxtans (GM was TheShadowXXX for most of its time) was my second guild; recruited by one of those lovely walls I joined near it's beginning and I've been there to the end. My only guild for a very long time and it was quite an experience. I was an officer and put quite a lot into building it up to what it became. I did try to reign in our growth a little once we hit leaderboards, but we sort of activated a hyperengine lol. The only thing I regret is what our percieved reputation became but all in all, it was a good time. I made many close friends in Sparxtans and we were indeed a family, especially the officers. This was the only guild I could call home.

Back before something in Sparxta (GM was TheShadowXXX, before I took over) when awry, I joined to help out and ended up as GM of Sparxta.

I was in TDS (GMs was Schtoiven as I remember) a bit, in and out on various alts I said I'd never make and it was a lovely, quiet, tight guild that I was glad to be part of.

When my epic friend Mitchturbo made the guild Extreme Boss Slayers, I was honored to join as one of the Slayerz 11 and it remains as one of my favorites.

Another alt of mine flittered over to Sparkling Pwnies (GM was Island) nearing the end of their Golden Age (as people went inactive and the whole game was dying) but I still loved the friends I made with the people sticking around.

These are the notable guilds I've been in -- guilds have basically been why I stuck around for so long. It's been a fun ride.
    Last edited by PianoWizzy; 08-31-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

(Kind of a guild) Beta Guild, first official ingame guild on any of the games.

Gears of War, made a few good friends there.

Blackstar Militia, left GoW to make my own guild. We had tons of good times and made memories i will cherish always. Eventually the guild died and i disbanded it.

Spent a bit of time in KoC (and IU but at that time they were essentially the same guild minus Skavenger)

Made my way to ARG (BCG in SL) and it's there i will stay. Love all of my guildies.

And they all lived happily ever after.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Good Going Everyone! These are really Interesting!! Keep it up :-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Area 51: GM (Theshadowxxx) Tier 2
    - Aracnus [First Guild]

Area 51 Classified: GM (?) Tier 2
    - Aracnus

Area 51 Elite: GM (Theshadowxxx) Tier 3
    - Aracnus

Vengeance: GM (?) Tier ?
    - Aracnus

Rampage: GM (?) Tier ?
    - Aracnus

Freeborn: GM (Gamertag) Tier 3
    - Drexplosion

Merchant Alliance: GM (Miscellaneous/Salesmanmitch) Tier 1
    - Miscellaneous

Sparxta: GM (?/PianoFizzy) Tier 3
    - Aracnus/Drexplosion

Sparxtans: GM (Theshadowxxx/Tommyphom) Tier 3
    - Aracnus/Drexplosion

Extreme Boss Slayers: GM (Mitchturbo) Tier 3
    - Drexplosion

Infinite Union: GM (Killaings) Tier 3
    - Aracnus/Drexplosion

Judgement: GM (Topboy) Tier 3
    - Aracnus

And Some Forgotten Ones...

Note: Not in exact order!
    Last edited by Aracnus; 06-18-2013 at 06:47 PM.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~