Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-02-09 Content Update (299609)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,866
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts

    Default 2023-02-09 Content Update (299609)

    + Valentine's event runs February 9th through 23rd!
    + Go through the LUV LAB portal aboard Blackstar and face Bud.E.Love!

  2. #2
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Cool event !

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Good event. Is there gonna be a Meganaut, Chromaweave and Atomite B sets as well? If so, will they have any visual effects??

    Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Just wanted to say, thank you first for the event but I have a question. In the update information for valentines event it's stated that vanity holographic shields drop, but there is no confirmed drop in the game yet, can you please confirm if the vanity shields drop in this valentines event a simple yes or no would be very helpful thanks.

  5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,866
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowilder View Post
    Just wanted to say, thank you first for the event but I have a question. In the update information for valentines event it's stated that vanity holographic shields drop, but there is no confirmed drop in the game yet, can you please confirm if the vanity shields drop in this valentines event a simple yes or no would be very helpful thanks.
    Looks like some of the older loot was missed, being corrected now.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Thank you very much that is mostly appreciated what happens to players who have grinded for hours and missed the loot which was supposed to be dropped are we compensated or is it start from fresh? Just wondering as some of us spent hours farming and it wasn't even droppable?

    All the best the zero

  8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,866
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowilder View Post
    Thank you very much that is mostly appreciated what happens to players who have grinded for hours and missed the loot which was supposed to be dropped are we compensated or is it start from fresh? Just wondering as some of us spent hours farming and it wasn't even droppable?

    All the best the zero
    ... what happens is they have more stuff to try for now.

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Thank you very much lots of love star legends!!!!
    We wish you the best valentine you legendary devs!!

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    1 more question, because there's a plat sale does this mean star legends will have a vendor after the event at all to purchase some nice valentines gear with platinum would be a nice way to use up some platinum no problem if not just curios as there's a current platinum sale ongoing.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    There is a slight bug where the BUD.E.LOVE's name and healthpoints do not appear when aiming at it.

    Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

  12. #11
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Dev code where they dont log on for 365 days the account unadds everyone?

  13. #12
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Does anyone know if flowers drop

  14. #13
    Forum Adept Hardrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Please View Post
    Does anyone know if flowers drop
    Flowers is from Mothers Day ..not from Valentine

    Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Shibuya
    Posts
    416
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    111
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Valentine's event runs February 9th through 23rd!
    + Go through the LUV LAB portal aboard Blackstar and face Bud.E.Love!
    Please do something about people using a bot to exploit the event. I have video proof if needed.

  16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,866
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    Please do something about people using a bot to exploit the event. I have video proof if needed.
    As always, support is here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com...s/requests/new

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  18. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Dear devs or mods

    I would just like to ask about these pets (stacking) there seems to be a speed cap at 3x speed so the stacking speed seems to have no effect, we have used 3x speed with 30% stacking and its the same speed as just using 3x speed alone, is this a bug as stacking is supposed to add an additional 30% on top of 3 hope you guys can find an answer to this bug or issue.

    All the best 👍
    Zero

  19. #17
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowilder View Post
    Dear devs or mods

    I would just like to ask about these pets (stacking) there seems to be a speed cap at 3x speed so the stacking speed seems to have no effect, we have used 3x speed with 30% stacking and its the same speed as just using 3x speed alone, is this a bug as stacking is supposed to add an additional 30% on top of 3 hope you guys can find an answer to this bug or issue.

    All the best ��
    Zero
    ur trippin all the stacking pets work

  20. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    It doesn't work correctly, stacking is supposed to be 30% additional to the total speed it does not stack with 3x speed therefore this is incorrect and needs to be fixed.

  21. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    3x speed with 30% stacking should give us nearly around 4x speed we are currently nowhere near 4x speed, I've tested this many times with many other players and it's not stacking as it's supposed to me and also 35% dmg stacking on kha rush does not currently show in the stats that also needs fixing

  22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,866
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowilder View Post
    3x speed with 30% stacking should give us nearly around 4x speed we are currently nowhere near 4x speed, I've tested this many times with many other players and it's not stacking as it's supposed to me and also 35% dmg stacking on kha rush does not currently show in the stats that also needs fixing
    Verified stacking speed works as expected.
    The 35% damage shouldn't show in stats - it doesn't affect the damage stat, it affects the total damage done.

Similar Threads

  1. 2023-02-02 Content Update (299521)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 02-13-2023, 03:32 PM
  2. 2023-01-24 Content Update (299250)
    By asommers in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2023, 10:17 PM
  3. 2023-01-24 Content Update (299248)
    By asommers in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2023, 05:59 PM
  4. 2023-01-12 Content Update (299023)
    By Futumsh in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2023, 05:25 AM
  5. 2023-01-12 Content Update (299016)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2023, 10:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •