Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please add achievement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    im guessing since its directed to me. Im guessing your 31, well gratz to you my friend. as for everyone else, I agree with another double XP weekend to make sure its a week like you state.
    Oh yeah, the only reason i quoted u was because it sounded like u were implying the ppl that capped had an advantage to get lvl 31 relic items. I just wanted to make it clear it doesnt matter what lvl u r, the relic items will still be lvl 31. Sorry if u felt i was flaming u or something, i wasnt. I realise how u would think anyone defending the ppl that capped is proly one of those capped ppl. Im just a fan of the game and like u i was miffed about the ppl that capped early. Sts has made thier descision, do i agree with it? No. I would have preferred the capped ppl who capped by the bug be singled out and xp added and their cap reward removed until they properly cap. I dont think it would be too hard to find the ppl that capped by means of the bug. In the end, it was proly not worth the effort to rectify a handfull of toons that capped thru no fault of their own. If ur a superhardcore player, u could be capped by now the legit way. I know of ppl that r already capped without the bug. And those ppl that capped early would proly be capped by now too. So they capped a couple days earlier than they would have, im not gonna stress over it, not worth the anguish.
    Monarchival - lvl 66 warbird
    Monvladimir - lvl 66 pally
    Oadraebehar - lvl 66 dexbear formerly Monarchivals secretary and equipment storage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    How about a double xp week is given, like 4-5 days of double xp. Doubling both dungeons and allies. Sure it's not quite 1/10 but it would be better than nothing. Could we all be content with that?
    This the best suggestion I've heard because it penalizes no one and gives an advance to everyone while still satisfying the problem somewhat. Good idea!

Personally I still don't think anything should be done. But that's just me...and no I'm not one of the few who capped in the glitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

My thoughts:

It was the devs fault and they apologized. Humans make mistakes. Get over it.

I am barely level 29 and still enjoying my slow progression to level 31. Instead of complaining take the time to actually enjoy what the DL developer team spent hours, possibly months, making for us to enjoy.

If you dislike hardcore PvE grinding then don't. I just log in set and collect allies, socialize in town, vaguely PvP, enjoy helping people get Obsidian Lord title, and look at the AH vanity prices. Sometimes I do some PvE runs to try my luck at a Vanity drop (which I don't have much, meh).

I look forward to hitting 31, but all in due time. Just chill and take it easy because the cap won't be raised for another few months and the game isn't going anywhere. Like last time they will more than likely do a double XP event, but don't ask for it right after the cap raise. That's just illogical, to phrase it in less offensive terms.

Enjoy life guys. Game comes second. #YOLO

Games will live on after your time.

Dueces,
    Chilango.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt