Hey guys. I just wanted to raise awareness of an important issue, if it hasn’t already been talked about. Some people are paying REAL MONEY for Love Nest Keys for Platinum for the event, only to go into a multi-game (because you know, farming with others is more fun) and enter the dungeon with basically only the boss remaining in the map, and most chests already been opened by the player(s) who started earlier. This is robbing people, including myself, of their Love Nest Keys. It’s frustrating. Could we make it like how the Winter Gauntlet events are? It should be that if you go into a multi-game, you enter in waiting for the leader to press “start”, whenever they have the amount of players that they want. And once they hit “start”, anyone that comes into the Multi-game portal after that will be teleported into a new lobby/game, waiting to start. This would eliminate people from basically having wasted their Love Nest Key. Please consider? I will only farm Solo now because I am tired of joining games that already have most of the map completed without me, as it is a waste of a Love Nest Key.