Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All events shouldn't be traedable Vanites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default All events shouldn't be traedable Vanites

Lb vanities in one year will be useless will have no meaning. I am not saying don't I am saying not in every event.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I think in some of them they should be but not in every one.
    cused alot of drama
    Last edited by trueido; 02-11-2023 at 10:42 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

how will it have no meaning? if anything people would run more because they can decide later on in their Arcane Legends lifetime if they want to sell a LB item for gold so they could buy something they desire more.. only ppl that are scared their precious LB vanities will drop price are asking for untradeable LB. Like Cinco said, some items might be untradable like a title or badge... but vanities and auras might be tradable.

kinnq

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahtsssss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

All LB stuff should be tradable, don't change that.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    Lb vanities in one year will be useless will have no meaning. I am not saying don't I am saying not in every event.

Wont be useless but I see you're point But....Thats up to the owners of the vanities to not sell if they want to make them worth more. Holding on to them for a while will keep the value up.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

p.s. If something is non tradable or sellable its already worthless.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Agreed on a split decision since both, tradeable and non-tradeable, have their benefits. I believe sts stated that theyll continue to do both.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Tradeable lb vanities for every event from here on out is a really bad idea tbh. I tried to point this out in the vanity thread I made. If we continuously get tradeable lb vanities every event then the prices will be dirt cheap especially when they look like a 2/10. This results in people trying a lot less for lb and lot less people running. Which means no more spending plat on energy kits.
    Its already happening, look at the top 25 and 50 wings, they aren't even 50mil because 1 is a recolor and the other is sandy colors. The only reason winter really popped off is because people heard tradeable lb items and probably thought its the only event to have them this year or something. Love event has a macro user in the rog lb whos macro messed up for hours. People are actually able to farm energy to get top 10 instead of paying for energy kits like in the past events.
    I am for tradeable lb vanities but ONLY those that actually look good and on certain events, not every event.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

There should always be something bound as part of the top 50 rewards so there's a reason to run. People don't even try, Top26-50 are basically plat tier points, and top11-25 are closer to plat tier points than they are to top10.

All 2018 - 2022 events were competitive up to Top50. People were actually grinding it out because rewards are bound (even if it was some ugly banner) - because they are exclusive, and time-bounded to that event only.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Yes agree with encryptions.
    Too many tradeable LB vanities will not do the game any good at this stage with mostly the same LB runners aiming the top 10 .

The LB running is now the only available LB set with fast rewards other than seasonal and it's being done by the same individuals just as the seasonal ones are.

The vanities have gone dirt cheap as said by older posts on this thread. If they made untradeable, it wouldve been worth way more as a reward which it is intended. Now it's a mere item of manipulation.

There's enough items to manipulate already. Just keep them bound so u instill the sense of a reward.
    And
    @STS
    If you're trying to break the unimaginable prices of those old 2014- winter Halloween LBs circulating around, we would suggest you to focus you're efforts in creating an out of this world LB vanity (in par with 2014 including effects) and only making them tradeable. This will do the trick.
    But,
    If youre going to flood the market with countless LB vanities with poor design and recolors, you're destroying your own LB reward standard for which it once and whatever presently stood. More damage than fix. You will also undervalue the items (vanities mainly) that you will create in a non - LB standpoint ( plat vanities, crate exclusive, rare drops) since you have lowered even the standard of LB ones which are dirt cheap which also holds the same standard as other normal vanity (1.) Will never return in same format.

Just think about making it bound or taking some suggestions at least for one event on the making of LB vanities.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

There should still be tradeable rewards. Just not every event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Nah, I think this is the right idea. They should keep making these Lb vanities tradable. Regardless if they all become tradable it is the rarity and quantity to mention appearance is what keeps their value.

They can make the titles bound, badges bound, and banners. Since those aren’t crazy special on how your character looks it’s more of a trophy of the past if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Tradeable lb vanities for every event from here on out is a really bad idea tbh. I tried to point this out in the vanity thread I made. If we continuously get tradeable lb vanities every event then the prices will be dirt cheap especially when they look like a 2/10. This results in people trying a lot less for lb and lot less people running. Which means no more spending plat on energy kits.
    Its already happening, look at the top 25 and 50 wings, they aren't even 50mil because 1 is a recolor and the other is sandy colors. The only reason winter really popped off is because people heard tradeable lb items and probably thought its the only event to have them this year or something. Love event has a macro user in the rog lb whos macro messed up for hours. People are actually able to farm energy to get top 10 instead of paying for energy kits like in the past events.
    I am for tradeable lb vanities but ONLY those that actually look good and on certain events, not every event.
    "Dirt cheap." ??? What do you think the prices will be if you can't sell them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    how will it have no meaning? if anything people would run more because they can decide later on in their Arcane Legends lifetime if they want to sell a LB item for gold so they could buy something they desire more.. only ppl that are scared their precious LB vanities will drop price are asking for untradeable LB. Like Cinco said, some items might be untradable like a title or badge... but vanities and auras might be tradable.

kinnq
    Agreed. Yet again, what in the world do people think untradable items are worth??? They are worthless other than staring at. You can't do anything with them and when you retire or quit they dissapear with you. It makes no sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    "Dirt cheap." ??? What do you think the prices will be if you can't sell them?
    Bad looking vanities would be bound. People who actually want them would run. Either way bound they keep a decent value of rarity rather if they were tradeable they lose their value and rarity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

-1 yes, all lb vabity tradb. And drop price yep

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

yeah as per encryption can you please check the rog in lb top 10 using macro, this is unfair for those lb runners playing 12-16 hours a day.

@cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

*facepalm*. Just stop. Who will decide what vanity looks good and what vanity looks bad enough to make them tradable/untradable? And if people decide to run event to earn a few golds, then let them. Besides, they are not dirt cheap - they are a reasonable price, and there are actually people who want to buy the "poor" designed lb vanities but have no time to run. How many times is this to be discussed.

Sendt fra min Mi 10 med Tapatalk

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    -1 yes, all lb vabity tradb. And drop price yep

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    Drop price so u want full of lbs prize 30m cheaper than regular vanities . People like you is killing this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cocos View Post
    *facepalm*. Just stop. Who will decide what vanity looks good and what vanity looks bad enough to make them tradable/untradable? And if people decide to run event to earn a few golds, then let them. Besides, they are not dirt cheap - they are a reasonable price, and there are actually people who want to buy the "poor" designed lb vanities but have no time to run. How many times is this to be discussed.

Sendt fra min Mi 10 med Tapatalk
    Yeah now is fun 5 months from now runners no one is buying no more lb vanities and runners will loose gold instead of winning . Rich people are buying them now soon they will stop cause lb vanities will be trash one year from now. Bound versions guarantees is that only the lb winners should have them not everyone. Not saying don't is fun but soon market will be bunch of lbs (lbs suppose to be special).

Last edited by mqp2385; 02-12-2023 at 07:25 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mqp2385 For This Useful Post: