Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All events shouldn't be traedable Vanites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Agreeed none lb vanity should be tradable!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I suggest make vanity tradable only after 3/6 months similar to how albion handle recruiter skin they give out skin but won't be tradable until 6 months maybe that way filthy rich players won't be able to touch the vanity for months and give time for the vanity to stabilize maybe just applicable for top 10 LB other LB above top 10 can be tradable after month or so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    I suggest make vanity tradable only after 3/6 months similar to how albion handle recruiter skin they give out skin but won't be tradable until 6 months maybe that way filthy rich players won't be able to touch the vanity for months and give time for the vanity to stabilize maybe just applicable for top 10 LB other LB above top 10 can be tradable after month or so
    Nice idea , would be cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Bad looking vanities would be bound. People who actually want them would run. Either way bound they keep a decent value of rarity rather if they were tradeable they lose their value and rarity.
    If is not tradable or sellable it has absolutely NO value at all. Unless you call the person that owns it staring at it until they retire or quit value. And again, what does rarity matter if nothing can be done with it? These vanities disappear with the wind as the players move on. I guess we could write poems and songs to sing about them for the future players but thats about all that could be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

I for one love tradable lb vanities. It gives winners the option to wear, or to sell to people who love them but don't have the time to cempete like myself. I've always been somewhat of an art collector in game and in real life. I don't buy things based on pure rarity, but rather would I enjoy having it. That said, price determination will greatly depend on the demand as seen with certain items. Whether it be super pretty must haves or ultra ugly 1 of 1 exclusives, different demands will determine prices in game, but being tradable is a good thing.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

p.s . The only other thing that people could mean by value and rarety of a non tradable/Non sellable Item would be the value it holds in real world money. (Selling their toon.) Rules are in place against these things for a reason and we all agree to follow them when we play so I have No sympathy for these individuals if thats what concerns them about non bound vanties.