Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: StarLegends Weapon Design Contest - OPERATIVE SUBMISSIONS THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Weapons Design for my Operative

Character: Wipp

Item Class: Operative

Weapons Tag : Da Sentinal - Dual Wielding mini-quad cannons.

Technical Schematics : Quad-barreled, mini-Rail cannons.a Power source, which is a careful 20/80 mixture of Prions
    and Dark matter, remains stable until it is exited as 4 inch long rods. Dispersed through 4 chambers,
    It leaves this weapon safe enough to hold in human hands. It is equiped with an exclusively-made Deatomizer
    Handgrip that constantly radiates off the spent energy when not in use. With the help of laser sighting. The Op
    Accurate kill-zone within 97 ft. DPS 49-101. At a firing rate of 2 r/p/s, cool-down is minimal. The lower barrel
    discharges a 7 inch rod. Target impact for all discharges removes life supply from enemy in 3-6 rounds.

Eyes Only: My name is Greoraazaton. Before the scorn rose to power, I was a commando and Observist. I travelled for the sake of knowledge
    and curiosity. I couldnt contribute to the idea of designing weapons anymore so I relinquished my designs and ideas for
    good. Sure, I made good money submitting weapons designs to the Scorn Enrichment Department but their goal was not to help
    humanity, but to hinder and destroy us instead. I've been so naive. My Journey to a dying star named Canis Majoris was my
    milestone. It is simply the largest object in known existence. True story. At a distance of 2,000 light years away. I was able to
    capture 287,000 tons of this material for my project. Aptly titled "Feather-Weight". Any scientist knows a pin-drop of Dark Matter
    weighs at least 200 tons so I had to take 4 ounces of Prion molecules to lower the density thus making it light enough to be held
    in a single human hand! After years of tinkering with formulas, I perfected it. The scorn found out and wanted this technology
    matched with theirs. They wanted me to infuse the material with the souls of demons but I refused. It would be an unstable
    mixture and the consequences would be of dire galactic scale. They took my family away from me and demonized them. This is
    my strength now. And they know their weapons are absolete to this material; Therefore, making it a weakness for them all. I
    have equipped my Operative Trainee to field-test my weapon. Its a virtual working design so I didnt apply any color to it yet.
    I need to be able to monitor its inner-mechanics until the testing is done. So far, so good. I'll keep you posted, General.

TRANSMISSION ENDED.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name:  Weapons Design.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  614.3 KB