Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: StarLegends Weapon Design Contest - OPERATIVE SUBMISSIONS THREAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
    IGN:- Rittik
    Category:- Operative
    Name Of the Weapon :- Bod's Smasher!

The actual sketchup after colouring:-

The Image After Editing

Another edit..just in case

Description:- The Ultimate Dual WeaponS for the Operatives!
    Inspired from "The Needler" !
    The Gift from The Scorn God to the Chosen few Operatives who have proven themselves as some of the best Snipers!
    +48 Dex +39 Hp +28 Mana

"Bodmasta'S Guns! Woa i need them!"- Hurt Scientist!

This is A tribute to One of my Best friends and one of the most respected Player in the game who decided to come back after months of our waiting!

Bod We <3 You!

-Rik(Rittik)
    That weapon looks like one of the weapons from Halo. O_o Just because of the needles sticking out like that lol

SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Here's mine
    IGN:Quebble
    Class:Operative
    Name: Desert Gunner's Blasters

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

Description:The gun for Operatives who farm on Numa!
    0.3 speed,46-76damage with +3 mana regen and +2 health regen,higher chance of getting better loot on numa(if possible)

"I found out I just got a Squid Buddy!"-Numa Farmer
    Last edited by Quebble; 09-05-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    That weapon looks like one of the weapons from Halo. O_o Just because of the needles sticking out like that lol
    I know thats why i told inspired from the Needler...it was a halo based weapon

Rik[Rittik]

Somewhere in the future. And you ain't gonna know where I am.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

• Character Name: Asifrausa
    • Category: Operative
    • Items Name: Hellbound
    • Images of my design:
    Name:  20120906_123702_2 small.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  150.0 KB

• Written description of the weapon:
    - The Hellbound are the side arm of choice for most bounty hunters, vigilantes and smugglers in the galaxy. Because it is known as some of the fastest weapons in the galaxy.
    This rapid firing style dual pistol are one of the most stylish and deadly in the galaxy. Whenever this weapon shoot a red hot glowing light appears at the back of the weapon. This
    dual pistol grants its user a formidable fire power and also an increase in armor, dexterity, health, distance, speed, mana, and significantly an increase in dps. This weapon are
    legendary for its ability to sent its enemies to the depth of hell. The name Hellbound is actually means bound for hell, it's a demonic type dual pistol. Due to its nature, it's very
    dangerous toanyone who does not have the will and the strength to resist temptation. It's a flaw in which the user's must face whenever these pistol are use. The guns itself are
    harmless but with an enhance power which resonates at the back of these weapons (the red hot glowing light) it's dangerous since its source of power came from hell itself and
    the demons that leaved there. So, be warned to all who uses such weapon only the strong shall prevail.

- DMG : 100-400
    Dex : +10
    HP : +20
    MP : +20
    DPS : 300
    Speed : 0.01 second
    Hit% : 200
    Armor : 1000
    Last edited by Asifrausa; 09-06-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

IGN: Fever
    Name of weapon: Cybug Prototypes

Images of design:

Quick Sketch of Initial Idea:

Computer Renders:

In Context:

Description:
    "The Scorn are rumoured to be undertaking experiments to combine the souls of living entities with that of their fearsome technologies to create weaponry of unknowable force. Our investigations into this matter show that 'cybernetic organisms' are being combined with the latest weaponry. One such weapon is known only as the Cybug Prototypes. Who knows what qualities it possesses or what damage it can unleash? Only one thing is for certain... we must obtain this weaponry... before it's too late!"

Further Details:
    - The name of the weapon is a play on words of 'Cyborg'
    - The dark green sections of the weapon have a scale effect on them (not visible above due to a loss of quality when resizing)

Design Inspiration:
    The inspiration for the design came from some of the wacky bug pets in the store. I started to think about how it would be possible to merge both a weapon and one of the pet bugs. So I started out by making the handle of the pistol to assume the form of the leg and foot of the bug. Next I shaped the rear of the body and added a small little tail. Then I worked along to the barrel of the gun which represents shell like armour and finally the head of a mutated looking bug poised to fire at the enemy.
    Last edited by TheSnowman; 09-06-2012 at 08:03 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSnowman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

For ppl using a computer, what u use to make them? N @ theminecraft: what op is that on ur sig? Cuz it looks exactly like mine.
    ><
    SL - Evilgenesis lvl 41 (eng) - Evilgenesisx lvl 41 (op) - Xevilgenesisx lvl 41 (com). Three lvl 41.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenesis View Post
    For ppl using a computer, what u use to make them? N @ theminecraft: what op is that on ur sig? Cuz it looks exactly like mine.
    ><
    for 2D

Paint ( people say it sucks! I say its the best!)
    Photoshop ( cant think of the word editing without it)

for 3D
    People here are using
    Google sketchup

I generally use

Autocad
    3D max
    Maya
    Didnt get much time to create 3D..thats why i used Paint and Photoshop

Rik[Rittik]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rittik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Name:  op.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  58.4 KB

My fav of of the (3) I made.

Name:  operative3.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  82.6 KB

-Character Name: Ghost
    -Category: Operative
    -Your Item’s Name: Ghost Demonic Cannons
    -Images of your design. Look at Pic...Simple guns with lots of energy
    -Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it: See below
    -Placement: they sit on the arm like a bracer...so your able to see the hands.

Tagline..."Your ancestors called it magic... I call it BBQ"

The heart of a demon is a difficult to control, using Blackstar technology and The Scorn superior knowledge of the underworld were needed to create these forces of destruction. There is 3 weapons that harness the swarms intellect in a energy fueled blasters. Scorn will place a demon’s heart into the chamber of a heavy weapon, allowing it to grow stronger with each enemy it fells. They use modules filled with trapped souls to increase their rifles’ fire rates and inflict targets with putrid bleeding wounds.

Name:  Items.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  48.3 KB
    Last edited by octavos; 09-18-2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: updated design
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

11. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

for 2D

Paint ( people say it sucks! I say its the best!)
    Photoshop ( cant think of the word editing without it)

for 3D
    People here are using
    Google sketchup

I generally use

Autocad
    3D max
    Maya
    Didnt get much time to create 3D..thats why i used Paint and Photoshop

Rik[Rittik]
    I would not suggest using AutoCAD or sketch up. I just used it because I'm terrible on it. Use blender, it's a little harder than sketch up but worth it, but Do Not Use AutoCAD, it's not a very good program for 3 modeling, let alone creating weapons with it.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 831
Size:  69.9 KB

• Character Name: Zraorizer
    • Category: Operative, Dual guns
    • Your Items Name: Hydra Blasters
    • Images of your design: Image is in the picture
    • Written description of the weapon: see below

"These guns were made for finishing of Hydra. In fact it is made for killing scorch,This weapon is cursed to kill rapidly ,rapidly that they make death, when you shoot it shoots lightning, and have evil inside them. That's why its called Hydra."

Ps. If picked then can you add purpleish fumes coming out or lightning because I don't have the tool for that.

Thanks and Good Luck guys
    Last edited by Zraorizer; 09-05-2012 at 07:10 PM.

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Weapon Schematics:

Name:  nightmare3.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  54.0 KB

Character Name: Grifyth

Item category: Operative Dual-Guns

Item Name: Grifyth's Nightmare Phoenix

Weapon effects:

• fires purple and black dark matter bolts
    • Scorn aux. packs have the same purple aura as war-augers
    • The purple/pink along the weapons pulse slowly away from the demon heart at the center.
    • Demon Hearts have the same effect as war-augers

Caption: "Amazed at the wonders of necrotech? You're not alone! For a limited time only, you too can possess these guns for the tiny price of your soul and an eternity of pain." - Demon

THE SECRET HIVE
    PART ONE

Grifyth sat shaken on the edge of consciousness. Darkness engulfed him, but the sound of water dripping slowly off in the distance brought him back into the real world. He glanced around and cautiously took in his surroundings. He had fallen down a hole after the Hive Queen he had been pursuing as a member of an elite hostile alien life extermination squad known as Phoenix had collapsed, defeated by Grifyth and his crew. Grifyth realized that after the almost one-ton body of the Alien monstrosity came crashing down to the ground with enough force to cause a small quake that had broken the ground away beneath his feet, casting him further into the depths of the Infested Hive Planet. There was no light this far below the surface. The air was dank and had a musky scent. Soft glows of green and red emanated from strange fungi on nearby rocks, casting an eerie light over the the cavern walls. How many miles had he fallen below the surface? Grifyth wondered grimly.

Fighting the nearly overwhelming dizziness, challenging his throbbing head to think clearly, doing his best to comprehend the situation, when suddenly in the darkness he heard movement. It was exactly the kind of sound he had learned to recognize as a bad omen during his time spent in the brighter surface caves. He dared to don his X-ray visor, and grimaced as he peered through the display as the cave became bright as day. Only to confirm his fears as he looked once more upon his Alien foe.

The thrashes and cracks of chomping mandibles and the screeching of long insecticidal limbs against the cold rock walls were deafening as the alien hoard approached, their exoskeleton armor scraping away against the cold wet stone as they came closer. Realizing he had lost his Napalm Carbine in the quake, Grifyth’s hands instinctively went to his Phoenix - a pair of gold and chrome dual magnums rigged to fire masses of dark matter capable of instantly vaporizing any foe. He groaned. The auxiliary packs were low on power, and he was out of spares. The long hunt for the Alien Queen had taken up most of his weapon’s power and he had not anticipated the sudden and disturbing change of events.

To his horror and dismay he heard the roar of a Hive Queen, and another, and then another, echoing through the cavern halls and shaking the earth beneath his feet, causing rubble and stone to come crashing down from the ceiling above. Fearing the gruesome death that would surely find him had he remained in the area, he began to run as quickly as he could in the opposite direction of the charging Aliens. He ran through mile after mile of darkness and gloom he could feel his legs begin to ache from strenuous pace the vicious hoard of murderous alien were setting. He knew he could not outrun them. Sooner or later he would have to stand, fight, and probably die.

That's when he saw it - a rock ledge a few feet off the ground large enough for one person to stand on and fire into the faces of any unfortunate enemy unwise enough to try to climb up after him. Grifyth scaled the rock and turned in time to see the terrifying noise that had been chasing him through the shadows take shape as a swarming mass of red aliens. The Queen Grifyth could see was herding her red children down the cavern halls towards the rocky perch where Grifyth had chosen to make his final stand. Almost instantaneously they were at the base of the stone pushing and fighting one another, clearly jockeying for the best position to climb up the cavern wall. Every one wanted to be the first to tear into the succulent humanoid flesh that was known to be a delicacy to this particular breed of alien, and to present the maimed corpse to their ruthless queen was an honorable and glorious tradition. The Crimson Alien were famous through out deep space for their brutality and blood lust. Grifyth fired his weapons as soon as one of the aliens began to crest over the the ledge. A single bolt of dark matter vaporized the creature.

Grifyth fired one round after another in rapid succession, carefully targeting the heads of the vicious reds, cackling and taunting the encroaching alien force as flashes from the muzzles of his Chrome Phoenix brilliantly illuminated the cave around him. Grifyth lasted only a couple of minutes before he was completely overrun on all sides. The long insecticidal limbs of his enemies lashed out at him seeking to impale him on their spear-like exoskeleton, but Grifyth masterfully parried and dodged each blow, the tips of his guns adeptly weaving into the openings left by the alien limbs, dark matter flying, turning his enemies to dust around him.

The years he had spent training in the UC Marines, and the experience gained in many battles fought on foreign worlds as a member of Phoenix, on top of a primal instinct to survive guided his dance of death. He had graduated the academy with full military honors and earned the title of Weapons Master, but the weapon Master’s luck finally ran out. The auxiliary packs that powered Grifyth’s weapons went dark, and his chrome phoenix would fire no more. Out of ammunition and fighting desperately he turned his phoenix over in his hands using the pistol handles as clubs Grifyth began smashing in the skulls of the oncoming army of Aliens. He was glad he decided to wear his blade tech on this trip. The armor turned his limbs into weapons. Both legs and arms were equipped with several lethal holo-blades. With each parry, feint, and dodge he put one extremity or another within striking range of the aliens, severing limbs and heads, and cutting the aliens’ soft undersides whenever the opportunity presented itself. The queen came over the ledge, surprising Grifyth and taking the entangled Weapons Master off-guard, sending him flying into the wall at his back with one twist of its dense stone like head.

The wall crumbled from the force of the impact. For the second time this day Grifyth found himself falling into blackness.

DEAL WITH A DEVIL
    PART TWO

Grifyth scrambled backwards as he hit the stone floor and snapped his head towards the gaping entrance his body had made as it crashed through the cave’s wall. The Aliens swarmed over every inch, but some sort of invisible barrier was holding them back. Then he heard the telepathic voice of a demon speaking directly to his mind.

“It seems that like myself you have gotten yourself into a bit of trouble." the voice spoke as though it were mocking him.

Enraged but confused, the Weapons Master managed to keep his cool. "You and I are nothing alike, evil one." He replied evenly.

"We are both trapped in the depths of this vile planet forced into hiding or imprisonment.” The demon hissed. “In My case by the traitorous race of Scorn Alien that trapped me here. Those impudent fools actually believed I would not be free one day, but I am eternal and didn’t have to wait long here, when you consider an eternity. Now an opportunity presents itself. There lie your pistols on the ground, powerless, and here is all of my demonic energy trapped in this cave. Now we both might be free if you are willing to make a deal." The demons dark voice resonated through his thoughts hinting at freedom and a cryptic deal.

Grifyth scrutinized every word the demon said, trying to decipher what sort of deal the Demon could possibly want to make. "Get to the catch demon! I’m not interested in spending eternity in this nightmare." He spoke bluntly. He did not enjoy riddles or surprises.

"I will lend you my power - sealing my soul into your weapons, giving them energy and powers the likes of which you have never known!" the demon sounded triumphant. Grifyth was cautious. He had heard from UC Marine scientists that the demon spirits the Scorn enemy utilized as an energy source for their armor and weapons had the power to pervert and corrupt the very essence of the users being, but he also knew there was no other choice if he wanted to get out of and off this terrible planet alive.

"What's in it for you?" Grifyth snapped at the demon within his mind.

"Freedom of course! In exchange for my power, you will release me from your weapons once we escape this place."

The demon had read the man’s thoughts already and knew he would accept before the words left the Weapon Master’s mouth. "I accept you deal, vile creature!" Grifyth roared at the nothingness that engulfed him.

His weapons levitated and the aura of the evil demon emanated from the pistols. The power twisting and shaping the metal into a dark, sinister form. The four hearts of the demon materialized on the sides of both guns, the dark power pulsing along the sides of the weapon that itself was as black as a moonless night.

Grifyth reached out and grasped the new demon-possessed Phoenix in his hands. He felt a sudden burst of adrenaline and power as the ethereal energy of the demon made its way through every fiber of his being. A sudden burst of power from beyond the magical barrier sent a group of the alien aggressors flying into the air. Grifyth shot from the entrance of the chamber like a bullet, the combined power of the demon making him faster and stronger than any average field operative. With the unrivaled rate of fire and damage per second that could be attributed to a demon-powered, fully-automatic set of pistols with dual barrels that were constantly spinning in clockwise-counter-clockwise motion, the Weapon Master rained death upon his enemy.

He exterminated the hoard easily enough, dancing adeptly between his enemies, pistols flashing brilliantly in the dark. He laughed maniacally as he fought his way through the ranks of the Alien Army. There was a very long way to go to get back to the surface. Grifyth fought brutally for every inch, and when he finally made it back to the surface and to his Phoenix headuarters, all were surprised to see him covered in the blood of the native Alien race and in awe of his new-found dual-pistols.

During a debriefing, the demon in the guns learned that the team would next be sent to hunt down the Scorn. There was nothing the evil entity wanted to do more than kill the Scorn. Besides, he had come to like having Grifyth as a host. He told the Weapons master he would stay within the Phoenix for as long as they would be used to destroy the scorn that had imprisoned the evil one for so long.

Grifyth, enjoying his new found strength, was in no hurry to get rid of the Demon...

END

PHOENIX IS RECRUITING MATURE PLAYERS LEVELS 34 AND UP! THE ADMISSION LEVEL WILL BE ALTERED/CHANGED AFTER THE LEVEL CAP UPDATE, THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MEMBER OF THE PHOENIX FAMILY? APPLY ONLINE TODAY@

Author Credits: Xcon-Grifyth

Edittor Credits: Captaintuttle/Xcon-Grifyth
    Last edited by xcon; 09-18-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Story editting

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xcon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

The Image After Editing

The Gift from The Scorn God to the Chosen few Operatives who have proven themselves as some of the best Snipers!
    +48 Dex +39 Hp +28 Mana

This is A tribute to One of my Best friends and one of the most respected Player in the game who decided to come back after months of our waiting!

Bod We <3 You!

-Rik(Rittik)
    Your too kind buddy, nearly brought a tear to my eye (;

Awesome work! And good luck to many others, just the kind of creativity SL needs right now. Keep them coming (:

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    IGN: Haieta

Category: Operative

Items Name: The Wrath of Mars

Written description: "OMG, ITS THE WAR GOD!!! RUN FOR YOUR....*dies* " - Enemy Scorn

weapon description: It was the forbidden gun once used by Mars, the god of war.

weapon effects: purple aura around the gun, fires purple ray, 25% chance of piercing through the enemy (if possible), very very high dps

NEW (Darken the purple part) :
    Attachment 16026

old:
    Attachment 16023
    Attachment 16024

360 view NEW (without the aura) :

360 view old (without the aura) :
    I see a winner already.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Defyduck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Character Name: Asazhabar
    ----------------------------
    Name: Plasma Storm
    Category: Operative - Dual guns

Description: You just got to love unlimited waves of plasma! :$
    It would also slowly push enemy back and knock it down in time ... the main
    point of the gun would be it's vary fast rate of fire!

Damage: Medium (60-80)
    Speed: Fast (less than 0.4)

+ Armor
    + Dax

Advantages:
    - High DPS
    - Fast kill
    - Adds Armor

Name:  PlasmaStorm.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  21.1 KB

ppl please don't fake!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki View Post
    Character Name : Kanozaki
    Category : Operative ( Dual Pistol )
    Item name : Solar Blades

Quick sketch , ( when i mean quick i mean super quick , its really bad lol )

Redrew and recolored ( Would be better if i still had tablet )

Solar Blades

Some say the solar blades belonged to a Sun God from a different dimension. Unknown to even the scorn the Solar Blades posses peculiar properties. Powered by the solar energy of the Sun God it provides the users with hp regeneration capabilities with every shot. It also has a chance of stun with every bullet. Made with solar gold and razor sharp edges paired with scorching fire with every shot . this is no toy to be taken lightly. Are you ready to step up and defeat the scorn with the tools of the gods ?

" O. M . G " - Dead scorn priest.

Again the design seemed a bit too plain for me so not sure if ill keep this design. some serious competition , love it (:
    best of luck every one
    Kano

Ps : Com gun comming up next
    Very awesome guns!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The Image After Editing

+48 Dex +39 Hp +28 Mana

Bod We <3 You!

-Rik(Rittik)
    those look like the guns in halo

EDIT: the spiker!!!
    Last edited by Rawrimafish; 09-11-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Attachment 16231
    My fav of of the (3) I made.

-Character Name: Ghost
    -Category: Operative
    -Your Item’s Name: Ghost Demonic Cannons
    -Images of your design. Look at Pic...Simple guns with lots of energy
    -Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it: See below

Tagline..."Your ancestors called it magic... I call it BBQ"

The heart of a demon is a difficult to control, using Blackstar technology and The Scorn superior knowledge of the underworld were needed to create these forces of destruction. There is 3 weapons that harness the swarms intellect in a energy fueled blasters. Scorn will place a demon’s heart into the chamber of a heavy weapon, allowing it to grow stronger with each enemy it fells. They use modules filled with trapped souls to increase their rifles’ fire rates and inflict targets with putrid bleeding wounds.
    WOW thats AWESOME° :OO

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cephei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Default Snapdragon & Snuggles

Character Name: Sunwalker

Category: Operative

Items Name: Snapdragon & Snuggles

Name:  IMAG0069.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  259.9 KB

Description: Duel pistols based off of Snapdragon and Snuggles. Snapdragon is red and Snuggles is blue just like their pet counterparts.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

No need to ask anyone for help,here's a pet for you to help you

Name:  thumbnail.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  3.7 KBName:  thumbnail (1).jpg
Views: 405
Size:  3.2 KB

this time there should be a pet drop which will help us in fighting
    Last edited by enifreboz; 09-08-2012 at 01:49 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to enifreboz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Octavos, u rock bro

I wanna those cannons!
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post: