Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 0kill 0death 71lvl Valentineday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

You overrate the feat, reaching 71 is a piece of cake, reaching 71 with no kills or deaths doesn't make it hard...it's just less easy...just saying :P I wouldn't dismiss this as leeching right away, if he really did play on two devices then he's a pretty patient fella (though personally I don't see the point other than you must be really bored or something). So in that regard, congrats. But to call it great or even the greatest is going a little too far. It's a decent feat though, it's a challenge in endurance and patience more than skill. It's easy not to die if you have the access all dungeon elixir with your thrasher on, but it's definitely boring :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 09-05-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    So he gained xp ... by not killing anything. Apparently that's levelling and doing it yourself.

There are several things. First we don't know whether or not your teammates would have preferred a player that actually attacked and got kills versus a player that just passively sits there and collected xp. Second, if you're going to preserve that 0 death, you're going have to be the kind that's going to bail to preserve your 0 death ratio if you have the slightest indication that things are going to go wrong. If you truly disclosed the implications of what you are saying, I wonder how the people that you run with would have felt.

You have no idea how painful it was for me to read that. How the mighty have fallen. From a game where people in early 2010 where everyone did the best to learn their class and pull their weight in dungeons as best they could to ... this. Celebrating the fact that you can be carried without protest as the "greatest" achievement of PL.

Edit:
    Let's think about what we are talking about. We have a player that can spam weakness, nightmare, and perhaps a few heals along the way. Against this, we can boot and get a player that debuffs, heals, and does competent dps. A good pure int mage can do all 3 with relative ease. What would you rather have in your party?
    They would have preffered a pro char with 500million kills an 1 deaths BUT they didn't get it, instead they got a leech.. however they did NOT complain about it, they were happy to help.

Would you prefer a Rolls Royce or a matchbox car if it was abesolutely free?
    Rolls royce right? well would you be complaining and argueing if you got the matchbox instead?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    So he gained xp ... by not killing anything. Apparently that's levelling and doing it yourself.

There are several things. First we don't know whether or not your teammates would have preferred a player that actually attacked and got kills versus a player that just passively sits there and collected xp. Second, if you're going to preserve that 0 death, you're going have to be the kind that's going to bail to preserve your 0 death ratio if you have the slightest indication that things are going to go wrong. If you truly disclosed the implications of what you are saying, I wonder how the people that you run with would have felt.

You have no idea how painful it was for me to read that. How the mighty have fallen. From a game where people in early 2010 where everyone did the best to learn their class and pull their weight in dungeons as best they could to ... this. Celebrating the fact that you can be carried without protest as the "greatest" achievement of PL.

Edit:
    Let's think about what we are talking about. We have a player that can spam weakness, nightmare, and perhaps a few heals along the way. Against this, we can boot and get a player that debuffs, heals, and does competent dps. A good pure int mage can do all 3 with relative ease. What would you rather have in your party?
    Personally, I think you take things way to serious. If you encounter a leecher in this game and you have a problem with it, there are plenty of options to avoid this... Boot, join another room or make a PW protected game. Simple right?

I don't think it's up to you or anyone else to decide on how someone enjoys playing the game. And, unless you tried making a 0/0 k/d yourself, you have no clue how hard it really is.

Does that mean I support leeching? On the contrary, I simply boot leechers. But if someone makes it to 71 without any kills or deaths, I know that this person had to either run with friends or people too gullible to even realize there was a leecher in their group.

Either way, the player seems to be proud of his achievement and had fun doing it. Not everyone enjoys playing the game in the same way, and I simply respect that. Why? Because it's just a game that's supposed to be fun and I won't try and enforce anyone to play the game as I think it should be played.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

This thread was made by Jjangmh simply to show off his acomplishment and hard works so let's try to be nice and stay on topic shall we?

Cogratulations Jjangmh very nicely done!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

This thread makes me want to post my toon with 1,000,000 kills and zero death in PVP...and ya'll should just congratulate me with my hardwork because it's hard to find players who will agree to be killed repeatedly by me without fighting back...OK they're allowed to debuff me that's it...one auto-attack and I deleted them in my friends list...boot.

All the players agreed to be killed by me so no harm done really, most of them are my guildies and friends who helped me reach my greatest goal ever, but when I can't find anyone to agree to be killed by me, I'll simply log-on a different device using a different account so I can kill that dummy account repeatedly. By the way, until you try making a 1,000,000kill and 0death record in PVP you wouldn't know how hard it is to achieve it...

I enjoy this kind of gaming and proud of it so I'm impervious to your negative comments if you're planning to criticize me...so *facepalm*

PS: I'm not teaching anyone how to farm PVP kills with no deaths...I'm just saying I farmed mine by looking for players that will let me kill them or get another device so I can kill a dummy account toon, that's different.......*shifty eyes* that's different because I did it with friends and they were more than welcome to volunteer to be killed by me *more shifty eyes* I used a different device? *much more shifty eyes* but we had fun? *much more shifty eyes*.....I'm certainly not telling people how to do what I did...
    Last edited by vampinoy; 09-05-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Vampinoy? *Shifty eyes....*
    Last edited by 小孩子; 09-05-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

haha XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Hahaha that means u need a lot of friends to run with u gj!!!
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    This thread makes me want to post my toon with 1,000,000 kills and zero death in PVP...and ya'll should just congratulate me with my hardwork because it's hard to find players who will agree to be killed repeatedly by me without fighting back...OK they're allowed to debuff me that's it...one auto-attack and I deleted them in my friends list...boot.

All the players agreed to be killed by me so no harm done really, most of them are my guildies and friends who helped me reach my greatest goal ever, but when I can't find anyone to agree to be killed by me, I'll simply log-on a different device using a different account so I can kill that dummy account repeatedly. By the way, until you try making a 1,000,000kill and 0death record in PVP you wouldn't know how hard it is to achieve it...

I enjoy this kind of gaming and proud of it so I'm impervious to your negative comments if you're planning to criticize me...so *facepalm*

PS: I'm not teaching anyone how to farm PVP kills with no deaths...I'm just saying I farmed mine by looking for players that will let me kill them or get another device so I can kill a dummy account toon, that's different.......*shifty eyes* that's different because I did it with friends and they were more than welcome to volunteer to be killed by me *more shifty eyes* I used a different device? *much more shifty eyes* but we had fun? *much more shifty eyes*.....I'm certainly not telling people how to do what I did...
    Despite the sarcasm this post sums up the achievement of the OP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frealaf View Post
    Despite the sarcasm this post sums up the achievement of the OP
    Indeed. Too bad others are too ignorant to even understand what they are applauding to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Imagine if someone told a joke on the forums, you personally didnt find funny, others did. Do you write several posts saying its unfunny for the following reasons,or do you move on and let those having fun do just that.
    I'm always happy to run into Jjangmh in a pug because he already knows what he's doing a does it well, and is one of the nicest people I have met.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This makes me really want to comment... I met a warrior leecher in many south point village runs recently. Named playfulstyle. At first i thought he was lagging, as he always stood a safe distance away and moved only when mobs dead. And he. Sood there even when everyone died. And the second time i saw him, it was still the same throughout the game. Then i told him to stop leeching, he replied "you jealous"? And thats all he repeatedly said. Well, i think i got so pissed off that i left immediately, so forgot to take ss, but if anyone ever saw that guy in game, you sure know what i'm talking about. So, those toons with 0 death, 0 kill is really nothing compared to this jerk.

Really, i hate these new "weird achievement", leaderboards list for highest k/d. Most kills, most deaths... And now having 0,0,0,0 or 1,1,1,1. If you are doing it with your own other toons or guildies, its ok, but to swarm PUGs, it just makes so many useless player in a co-operative game. Why dont you give leaderboard award to those mighty tankers that potted every milisecond. And bird that hold their dps like physiologic, and mage that heals and clears statuses. Isnt that co-operative game is all about?

The leaderboards have it all wrong. My, i think i might have got sidetracked, sorry jjangmh!
    Btw, jjangmh is the coolest bird toon in game. Though he has lots of deaths, he is the only bird that ever keeps the aggro off me on vamp and in Duke Edward off me the entire time. And i get aggroed a lot even with all preventive measures lol.

I suggest for PL to get another metric for measuring leaderboard achievement?
    1. Most damage taker (when you actually can level in that dungeon)
    2. Most hp of allies healed (when you actually can level in dungeon)
    3. Most damage dealed to enemies (excluding the use of elixir, and only when you can level in that dungeon)
    4. The most mega combos dealed (when you can level in that dungeon)

That way we can actually motivate and award the true players in PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default 0kill 0death 71lvl Valentineday

Five Many thanks for the article. I really love all people! I'm sorry, I did not speak English.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by jjangmh; 09-05-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I used to be in the Marine Corps staff sergeant were I am not left good memories. Nice to meet foreign friends
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Expression I do not know English, but I like all foreigners without prejudice. But I'm not gay absolute. XD

-i have avatar name
    JJangmh 71bird
    alwasymarine 71mage
    tankermarine 71 warrior
    agilemarine 70 bird
    drunkenmarine 70 warrior
    oncemarine 70 bird
    valentineday 71 mage
    and jangmyunghoon, jangwoojae and
    halloweenday and .......... hhhh
    Last edited by jjangmh; 09-05-2012 at 11:57 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jjangmh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverpegasus View Post
    3. Most damage dealed to enemies (excluding the use of elixir, and only when you can level in that dungeon)

They're good ideas, but they would lead to "parsing" runs. Most consistent performance is more important.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

공유 해 주셔서 감사합니다
    언젠가 게임에서 당신을 참조하십시오.
    좋은 하루 되세요!
    ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Jj is one of those people that you really wouldn't mind meeting IRL and having a coffee with, nice to see you mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I applaud you for this. The patience and key timing this takes, I cannot even comprehend. And he didn't leech geez, he leveled by playing with his other account, no harm done.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverpegasus View Post
    This makes me really want to comment... I met a warrior leecher in many south point village runs recently. Named playfulstyle. At first i thought he was lagging, as he always stood a safe distance away and moved only when mobs dead. And he. Sood there even when everyone died. And the second time i saw him, it was still the same throughout the game. Then i told him to stop leeching, he replied "you jealous"? And thats all he repeatedly said. Well, i think i got so pissed off that i left immediately, so forgot to take ss, but if anyone ever saw that guy in game, you sure know what i'm talking about. So, those toons with 0 death, 0 kill is really nothing compared to this jerk.

Really, i hate these new "weird achievement", leaderboards list for highest k/d. Most kills, most deaths... And now having 0,0,0,0 or 1,1,1,1. If you are doing it with your own other toons or guildies, its ok, but to swarm PUGs, it just makes so many useless player in a co-operative game. Why dont you give leaderboard award to those mighty tankers that potted every milisecond. And bird that hold their dps like physiologic, and mage that heals and clears statuses. Isnt that co-operative game is all about?

The leaderboards have it all wrong. My, i think i might have got sidetracked, sorry jjangmh!
    Btw, jjangmh is the coolest bird toon in game. Though he has lots of deaths, he is the only bird that ever keeps the aggro off me on vamp and in Duke Edward off me the entire time. And i get aggroed a lot even with all preventive measures lol.

Lol, u ran with me when that guy joined xD
    U kept texting me to boot him for leeching.
    Sry 'bout that bro, but sometimes I can't bring myself to boot ppl...
    U shouldn't be let them ruin ur fun ^_^
    Last edited by Bebsi; 09-07-2012 at 03:05 PM.