Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 0kill 0death 71lvl Valentineday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sim Jing View Post
    Not dying requires skill, but however can you explain his skillset? Obviously he was leeching. And leeching is not recommanded in ALL MMOs. In fact, it was discouraged. Having just buffs and debuffs that did not do damage to mobs? Can you explain how this is not leeching?
    Yes. He is not gaining the benefit of the hard work of other players. He is in a locked map so as not to bother anyone and protect the toon. He is not joining pick up games.
    A leach requires a victim, in this case there is none.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Yes. He is not gaining the benefit of the hard work of other players. He is in a locked map so as not to bother anyone and protect the toon. He is not joining pick up games.
    Even so, showing off his skillset and proclaim that you have a 0 kill 0 deaths capped player is wrong to begin with. As I must once again emphasise on what I have to say yet again, he is indirectly teaching others how to be a leech in future. He is not making constructive thoughts when he and his guildmate post this thread and he is INDIRECTLY teaching more people how to annoy others in the game.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sim Jing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

This thread is never about trolling N.C.T members on creating a 0kill 0 deaths. If you look closer at the second posts with pics, you will notice his skillsets aren't really helping any party he chanced upon in the first place.

Please recheck your thoughts on this thread Apollo. Encouraging others to make a 0 kills 0 deaths character may look like a good thing, but truly, it would indirectly lead to more leeches in the game, something undesirable to any games to begin with. Naver Cafe Team deserved my scolding because unlike many mature guilds I played with, the way they treat someone over a pixelated bow and now this matter that indirectly teaches others how to be a person to be shunned in most games they chanced upon made me lose respect for them.

Feel free to post any counter-arguments in here to protect your ego. You're welcome Apollo.
    You're always quick to insult, buddy. This isn't about my ego, this is about you. If you want to, by all means, go ahead and say you won the argument, it doesn't matter to me because what's there to be embarrassed about?

You are not bragging off, but teaching new people how to leech, thus ruining the game further. Your guild supporting idiots like you to leech? Obviously you aren't mature enough to at least auto attack.

InB4lock.
    I have quoted and bolded the section where you made it more of a personal issue & used it as an attack towards Jj.

In regards to the leech thing, he was no leech, as he supported his party by keeping them well healed & contributed to damage through debuffs. You know how effective those debuffs can be when coupled with a parties AOE spells? Very. Most mages don't bother to use them until AFTER all the damage spells are used up. Where are they left then? With some mobs still remaining because they decided not to weaken them before killing them, so that's where Jj comes in and is a contributing member to the party. He will end up debuffing the mobs before his teammates combo's land on the mobs, this contributing overall damage (possibly more than he could have attempted to by using spells).

Your outcry about him showing and encouraging others in leeching is far fetched, as noobs will usually remain noobs. Most of the "noobs" on PL do not access forums or use forums, so it will not help/be counter productive.

You don't like leeches in your party? Fine, boot them, problem solved.

Your signature says you're the defender of the weak & innocent. In this case, Jj is the weak with everybody pouncing on him, so why not defend him?

Is it so wrong that he's proud of his achievement? He has an end game character which he plays according to your standards, so forgive me, but I do not see the harm.

There will always be leeches & there is NOTHING you can do to stop them except to remove them from your party.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

The skillset shows me a back up character to follow the main that he is also playing. STS has said in the past that there is nothing wrong with playing on two devices. He can't be blamed for anyone who legitimately does leach, which does fall under the "ruining others experience" part of the tos. This fad/trend of making a zero toon has been around a LONG time. Another friend of mine has done this long before and it didn't ruin Alterra.
    No one disagrees real leaches should get the steel toe boot.
    I dont see this as a thread teaching others to do what is wrong. It looked to me to be an exuberant sharing of one persons experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The skillset shows me a back up character to follow the main that he is also playing. STS has said in the past that there is nothing wrong with playing on two devices. He can't be blamed for anyone who legitimately does leach, which does fall under the "ruining others experience" part of the tos. This fad/trend of making a zero toon has been around a LONG time. Another friend of mine has done this long before and it didn't ruin Alterra.
    No one disagrees real leaches should get the steel toe boot.
    I dont see this as a thread teaching others to do what is wrong. It looked to me to be an exuberant sharing of one persons experience.
    Very well said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sim Jing:769812
    Even so, showing off his skillset and proclaim that you have a 0 kill 0 deaths capped player is wrong to begin with. As I must once again emphasise on what I have to say yet again, he is indirectly teaching others how to be a leech in future. He is not making constructive thoughts when he and his guildmate post this thread and he is INDIRECTLY teaching more people how to annoy others in the game.

Sim Jing is correct as always. Before i saw this thread i did not know how to leech. But after seeing it, i immediately learned (indirectly) how to become an expert leech.

He is right when he said it is wrong to to this. It is immoral. First no kills no deaths, then marijuana, then cocaine, then crime to pay for the habit. Its a chain reaction that spirals out of control starting with that zero kill zero death toon. My sister ended up having 3 abortions because of a 0kills 0deaths capped toon. Please take the situation more seriously.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I see this turned into a bitchfest.

Anyway my original point still stands regardless of how he levelled. This isn't an achievement worth bragging about when it is so easy to avoid death.

A toon with an appropriate amount of kills and zero deaths would be worth bragging about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

This does not mean however, you should advertise and show your character in front of the forums stating;

"Oh I have a character with 0 kills and 0 deaths!!!!"

No, you and your guildmates are indirectly trolling in the forums because by posting this, you are indirecting encouraging everyone to be a leech in games, something that was discouraged in the game.

Striving to get achievements? I don't care if this was your personal achievement because, how good will it do for yourself if you are just walking around and not assisting in any way? And I don't care if obviously you have more characters capped than what I have, just merely 3. The way you are acting shows a lack of knowledge of what was meant to be etiquette in the forums. No, you too are supporting this guy's statement that you can reach level 71 by leeching.

In the long run, if people like you continue to support this guy's post on how to leech, I would generally foresee many players in games not helping and just trailing around like they have nothing better to do. This would cause many serious gamers like myself to leave out of disgust in the long term as we have spent cash and time in playing and enjoying this game. You are not making constructive thoughts when you and your guildmate post this thread and you are teaching more people how to annoy others in the game! =(

First of all, he is not my guild mate.
    But I'd rather have him than u as a guild mate cause like Apollo said, JJ is a nice guy, u just haven't farmed with him yet.

And I don't teach ppl how to leech, there is nothing to teach.
    Just because a few ppl have those toons there won't be a huge wave of leechers coming. Ur paranoid.
    It doesn't effect ur game if ur the host. Boot the ppl u don't like, no prob.

It's funny that u talk about etiquette while calling others idiots in the same thread.
    Saying that I'm not a serious player is truely an insult but well, I think I can handle that ^_^
    It's also funny that ur talking about making constructive posts while ur the one that's not capable of doing so.

Why would u leave in disgust?
    I just told u that we all have main toons that fit very good into team play.

JJ is not teaching how to leech, he was just happy that he capped a zerodeath-zerokill toon.
    Don't be such a drama queen lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    Sim Jing is correct as always. Before i saw this thread i did not know how to leech. But after seeing it, i immediately learned (indirectly) how to become an expert leech.

He is right when he said it is wrong to to this. It is immoral. First no kills no deaths, then marijuana, then cocaine, then crime to pay for the habit. Its a chain reaction that spirals out of control starting with that zero kill zero death toon. My sister ended up having 3 abortions because of a 0kills 0deaths capped toon. Please take the situation more seriously.
    See what I mean about indirect teaching? So you were saying Apollo;
    he was no leech, as he supported his party by keeping them well healed & contributed to damage through debuffs. You know how effective those debuffs can be when coupled with a parties AOE spells? Very. Most mages don't bother to use them until AFTER all the damage spells are used up. Where are they left then? With some mobs still remaining because they decided not to weaken them before killing them, so that's where Jj comes in and is a contributing member to the party. He will end up debuffing the mobs before his teammates combo's land on the mobs, this contributing overall damage (possibly more than he could have attempted to by using spells).
    Even so, the picture of his skillsets itself is, let me once again emphasise since at least you counter my arguments well, He was indirectly teaching others how to leech in games, which is frowned upon by many players, even you, unless you probably don't even bother to raise your views out and make your own stand in the first place.

Your outcry about him showing and encouraging others in leeching is far fetched, as noobs will usually remain noobs. Most of the "noobs" on PL do not access forums or use forums, so it will not help/be counter productive.
    So are you implying that people that do not know anything will always not know anything? Is that what you are trying to implant into the argument, bro? And For Your Info, even though it is as what you say, "noobs" on PL do not access forums or use forums, so it will not help/be counter productive, is this really what you are trying to say. Literally, you are telling me that 80% of the population from Pocket Legends have not chanced upon this forum that everyone is in. Not true. I can maybe not be in an account and still I can see the forums in a spectator view to know what's going on. Can you still tell me New people won't come into the forums?

Easy for you to say, if you keep defending the OP, sooner or later people will learn to leech just like him. And no, it will NOT Be in a private game. It will go like an outbreak.
    Name:  FLU.jpg
Views: 1493
Size:  112.3 KB

I would like to introduce you to this poster made in Singapore, you catch a cold, you sneeze without any protection like tissues, you spread the germ. Similar to this scenario, If you indirectly teach others to leech by posting this trollbait post in the forums, similarly others will learn how to troll and leech in front of others in a game. In this scenario it is never about easy booting of anybody that isn't up to standard in a room, it is to prevent people from teaching, let alone introducing others how to be a person that got booted out of numerous rooms because of leeching and trolling.

Your signature says you're the defender of the weak & innocent. In this case, Jj is the weak with everybody pouncing on him, so why not defend him?
    You are talking out of subject. Nuff said.

Is it so wrong that he's proud of his achievement? He has an end game character which he plays according to your standards, so forgive me, but I do not see the harm.
    You may not see the harm now, it is like a small SARS outbreak in 2003/2004. It may not be noticeable, but when it starts collecting numerous victims, plus a few deaths, WHO was aware of the situation. Soon everybody starts wearing masks like crazy in numerous parts of the world, praying hard they would not catch the new virus that is airborne. Do you get the picture now Apollo? Everything starts out small, then sooner or later, it turns into a BIG problem we have to handle.

There will always be leeches & there is NOTHING you can do to stop them except to remove them from your party.
    And this is why I am preventing this troll thread from ruining other's gameplay, whether old players or new. I will not want to allow anybody to learn from this thread in the first place. It is for the best for the community.

In Before The Lock.

~Chioricon~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Even so, the picture of his skillsets itself is, let me once again emphasise since at least you counter my arguments well, He was indirectly teaching others how to leech in games, which is frowned upon by many players, even you, unless you probably don't even bother to raise your views out and make your own stand in the first place.

So are you implying that people that do not know anything will always not know anything? Is that what you are trying to implant into the argument, bro? And For Your Info, even though it is as what you say, "noobs" on PL do not access forums or use forums, so it will not help/be counter productive, is this really what you are trying to say. Literally, you are telling me that 80% of the population from Pocket Legends have not chanced upon this forum that everyone is in. Not true. I can maybe not be in an account and still I can see the forums in a spectator view to know what's going on. Can you still tell me New people won't come into the forums?

Easy for you to say, if you keep defending the OP, sooner or later people will learn to leech just like him. And no, it will NOT Be in a private game. It will go like an outbreak.

I would like to introduce you to this poster made in Singapore, you catch a cold, you sneeze without any protection like tissues, you spread the germ. Similar to this scenario, If you indirectly teach others to leech by posting this trollbait post in the forums, similarly others will learn how to troll and leech in front of others in a game. In this scenario it is never about easy booting of anybody that isn't up to standard in a room, it is to prevent people from teaching, let alone introducing others how to be a person that got booted out of numerous rooms because of leeching and trolling.

You may not see the harm now, it is like a small SARS outbreak in 2003/2004. It may not be noticeable, but when it starts collecting numerous victims, plus a few deaths, WHO was aware of the situation. Soon everybody starts wearing masks like crazy in numerous parts of the world, praying hard they would not catch the new virus that is airborne. Do you get the picture now Apollo? Everything starts out small, then sooner or later, it turns into a BIG problem we have to handle.

And this is why I am preventing this troll thread from ruining other's gameplay, whether old players or new. I will not want to allow anybody to learn from this thread in the first place. It is for the best for the community.

In Before The Lock.

~Chioricon~
    You're not understanding that, even when directed to the forums & shown the abundance of knowledge about the game on here, most people will not enjoy reading long walls of text about the game that show how they're "supposed" to play, just because it's the most efficient. No, most people are in game & having fun. Sure, it may make them more "noob-like", but they're having fun. That's my point, most people, for anything that requires effort (like this) will not attempt it. Pl is a casual game, this is a feat of the hardcore. Normal leeching is going to happen regardless, but this is not normal leeching, but rather a skill.

Your logic doesn't make sense. A disease is airborne and thus easily spread, it is not something somebody can learn. Please explain to me how this will catch from person to person, as Jj was not the person to do it, infact, there have been quite a few who have without this so called outbreak you speak of.

Here's something I should point out. He has ZERO KILLS AND ZERO DEATHS. Can you really imagine anyone with enough boredom to level all the way to end game without gaining a single kill? I'm not even talking about deaths here, but ONE single kill? Everybody leaches at one point or another, but nobody except pros who want to have it as an achievement is going to level from 1-71 without a single kill.

I'm not talking out of subject, btw, as you're ragging on Jj for no reason.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2012 at 02:25 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sim Jing:769859
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post

he was no leech, as he supported his party by keeping them well healed & contributed to damage through debuffs. You know how effective those debuffs can be when coupled with a parties AOE spells? Very. Most mages don't bother to use them until AFTER all the damage spells are used up. Where are they left then? With some mobs still remaining because they decided not to weaken them before killing them, so that's where Jj comes in and is a contributing member to the party. He will end up debuffing the mobs before his teammates combo's land on the mobs, this contributing overall damage (possibly more than he could have attempted to by using spells).

In Before The Lock.

~Chioricon~

Patricks is being sarcastic. Do they have posters in singapore that teach you about sarcasm? You really think his sister had three abortions because of this?

Wow. LOL.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Megabird56 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Your logic doesn't make sense. A disease is airborne and thus easily spread, it is not something somebody can learn. Please explain to me how this will catch from person to person, as Jj was not the person to do it, infact, there have been quite a few who have without this so called outbreak you speak of.

Here's something I should point out. He has ZERO KILLS AND ZERO DEATHS. Can you really imagine anyone with enough boredom to level all the way to end game without gaining a single kill? I'm not even talking about deaths here, but ONE single kill? Everybody leaches at one point or another, but nobody except pros who want to have it as an achievement is going to level from 1-71 without a single kill.
    I was refering to those diseases as an example of how bad habits like leeching could be spread. You should be the one reading word by word instead of making a hollow-sounded "Your logic does not make sense."

It has everything to do with making sense. Did you know that people learn from those threads how to leech? It probable explains why we saw many leechers in the games recently, not to mention bad players that dare advertise to give them powerleveling for a small or, in some cases, a hugh amount that could probably lead to a scam in the first place.

Here is another thing I must point out as well. Talking big over a 0 kill and 0 deaths character that has reached the cap is, to me in all ways not eligible for my respect as frankly, they are not giving a good example to others among them because they are, as I must yet again emphasize, Indirectly teaching others how to leech. And look, you claimed that everybody leeches at some point, and you even have the courage to even dare say that only pros will go for the cap in another character without kills?

Not everyone, as you claimed leeches from the start. It was because of others that taught them how to be an extra load to others in a game, which some take as an example and follow. I have many friends I played from start to end, even then they always helped in each other's game. There was not a single word of leeching or trolling in our games.

If you really want the achievement of getting a zero death character, consider making one that mostly help up and yet never died in games. That way many players would look up in awe around them, even I. This post is not teaching them any good values. It simply teaches them how to troll and leech in games, Indirectly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megabird56 View Post
    Patricks is being sarcastic. Do they have posters in singapore that teach you about sarcasm? You really think his sister had three abortions because of this?

Wow. LOL.
    You are not making sense, neither are you sharing your views. You are trying to implement Patricks of being sarcastic which frankly, I don't think he is. Talk proper if you want to counter my arguments. Thanks.

EDIT:
    You're not understanding that, even when directed to the forums & shown the abundance of knowledge about the game on here, most people will not enjoy reading long walls of text about the game that show how they're "supposed" to play, just because it's the most efficient. No, most people are in game & having fun. Sure, it may make them more "noob-like", but they're having fun. That's my point, most people, for anything that requires effort (like this) will not attempt it. Pl is a casual game, this is a feat of the hardcore. Normal leeching is going to happen regardless, but this is not normal leeching, but rather a skill.
    It makes them more "noob" like indeed. Apollo, if you are okay with thinking this kind of leeching is a skill, then from what i said in earlier threads, expect many players, even some immature people in the forums to come into numerous rooms leeching and not helping teammates at all.

Your argument against me is more on me traumatizing the people of N.C.T which in the first part when I insulted them, it was to defend Bobep against them. However this time, it was about some members of N.C.T. teaching others how to be an epic leech in future and you seem to be protecting them? Trust me buddy, no good would come out of this post had I not post my thoughts. And even so, it is up to you, and many others to consider deeply, do we all want to teach new players that come into Pocket Legends, the game that was awarded the best mobile MMO of 2011, really bad examples?

Please consider this as supporting this post would only worsen Pocket Legends in the long term.
    Last edited by Sim Jing; 09-04-2012 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You are not making sense, neither are you sharing your views. You are trying to implement Patricks of being sarcastic which frankly, I don't think he is. Talk proper if you want to counter my arguments. Thanks.

EDIT:

It makes them more "noob" like indeed. Apollo, if you are okay with thinking this kind of leeching is a skill, then from what i said in earlier threads, expect many players, even some immature people in the forums to come into numerous rooms leeching and not helping teammates at all.

Your argument against me is more on me traumatizing the people of N.C.T which in the first part when I insulted them, it was to defend Bobep against them. However this time, it was about some members of N.C.T. teaching others how to be an epic leech in future and you seem to be protecting them? Trust me buddy, no good would come out of this post had I not post my thoughts. And even so, it is up to you, and many others to consider deeply, do we all want to teach new players that come into Pocket Legends, the game that was awarded the best mobile MMO of 2011, really bad examples?

Please consider this as supporting this post would only worsen Pocket Legends in the long term.
    First of all, Patrick was being satiric, it is clearly visible.

Secondly, why do you overexaggerate everything?

No, I do no support leeching & no, it won't become an epidemic, which is why I said your logic does not make sense. Do you really HONESTLY believe people will think, "Hmm, this is a good way to play!".

No, those with that mind set hardly make it to 70-71. Even if they do, gear usually tells a story, so you're booting most of them based on inefficient gear anyways. Leeches typically have outdated gear from a campaign or many campaigns lower, in my experience, because they cannot afford the set. Why? Most likely because they've been leaching!

Leeching has not become a big outbreak in this MMO for the following reason: Runs are short & you need the teamwork to clear the map & boss anyways.

I am willing to bet 10m on your supposed "leech outbreak" never happening in PL. There is no need to overexaggerate situations, as it does not help & that outcome HARDLY ever happens.

Jj is not teaching people how to leech, he's merely saying, "look, isn't this nifty? A 71 without a single kill or death? What an ultimate noob!"

Anyways, I could argue further and bring up some stronger arguments, but I value sleep more, so I'm going to get some shut-eye while you can continue saying how this thread is unneeded.

For future reference, you should learn how to state your views on a public forum in a non aggressive way & you'll find people will not only hear you out, but also take you more seriously & perhaps offer views of their own that have not spawned due to anger & frustration.

Also, it's probably not the best idea to pick on one player because of your hatred towards their guild and race, which can be proven through some saved posts.

Apologies for any typos or any confusions, I typed this on a mobile device.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2012 at 03:13 AM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    First of all, Patrick was being satiric, it is clearly visible.
    I don't care if Patricks is sarcastic or not. And nevertheless, I was talking more on people learning to leech.
    Secondly, why do you overexaggerate everything?
    I was never overexxaggarating everything. I was stating facts that sooner or later might happen in PL.
    No, I do no support leeching & no, it won't become an epidemic, which is why I said your logic does not make sense. Do you really HONESTLY believe people will think, "Hmm, this is a good way to play!".
    I never concluded that it would be an epidemic in the first place, as I have mentioned previously, understand that I merely placed this SARS epidemic as an example. Only the truly mature players in the game would actually agree with me that this is never a great way to play, so yeah, you and I were on different grounds on our views, obviously.

No, those with that mind set hardly make it to 70-71. Even if they do, gear usually tells a story, so you're booting most of them based on inefficient gear anyways. Leeches typically have outdated gear from a campaign or many campaigns lower, in my experience, because they cannot afford the set. Why? Most likely because they've been leaching!
    Do note that gear only tells HALF of the story, because once, we saw someone with an elite staff set in our rooms, and he was merely walking and not helping or ressurecting, nor healing. Can you explain that? You obviously have a lot more runs to go if until now, you have not seen such great armor person leech in the game.

Leeching has not become a big outbreak in this MMO for the following reason: Runs are short & you need the teamwork to clear the map & boss anyways.
    Okay, so you admitted that teamwork is essential when it comes to clearing maps or bosses. However, players can still run the map on 3~4 players if they are skilled enough. This scenario would be perfect for a would-be leech, as they can just stand there and let them clear while they earn loot and exp. Is that fair to you? As you mentioned, you will boot them. So why are you supporting this in the first place.

I am willing to bet 10m on your supposed "leech outbreak" never happening in PL. There is no need to overexaggerate situations, as it does not help & that outcome HARDLY ever happens.
    I did not mention the mass of that outbreak, did I? All I did mentioned is that more players would learn from this and become a burden to others in the game. And for your info, I do not need your 10 million. =3

Jj is not teaching people how to leech, he's merely saying, "look, isn't this nifty? A 71 without a single kill or death? What an ultimate noob!"
    Very funny, trying to "understand" Jj which frankly, he asked us to congratulate him for creating a level 71 leech? Your point is invalid as you are thinking that he created this character to call it a level 71 leech. I on the other hand considered him proud of what he did, and supposedly not knowing that others like you would create and start supporting him.

Anyways, I could argue further and bring up some stronger arguments, but I value sleep more, so I'm going to get some shut-eye while you can continue saying how this thread is unneeded.
    I don't really care if you want to bring stronger arguments in here. All I do know is to prevent this from allowing others to learn from this which in my opinion, harmful and degrading Pocket Legends standards anyway.

For future reference, you should learn how to state your views on a public forum in a non aggressive way & you'll find people will not only hear you out, but also take you more seriously & perhaps offer views of their own that have not spawned due to anger & frustration.
    For future references, you should learn to think before you counter-argue on my opinion. Understand that aggressive or not, Brash or not, the point of this post teaching others to be a leech still stands, and I would like it to be torn down ASAP.
    Also, it's probably not the best idea to pick on one player because of your hatred towards their guild and race, which can be proven through some saved posts.
    I was not picking on 1 player because of your assumption of me hating N.C.T. I merely voiced out my opinion, and I stated some facts if people like you support this kind of playing in Pocket Legends.

Apologies for any typos or any confusions, I typed this on a mobile device.
    No worries. =D
    Your arguments against me is starting to become like a broken-record. Please understand and act like a good example to the community since you are a GoA. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sim Jing; 09-04-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

A guy can't even post a cool achievement anymore without being attacked by bored and obvious trolls :/

Anyway, grats to the OP. That's quite an achievement in my book!

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    A guy can't even post a cool achievement anymore without being attacked by bored and obvious trolls :/

Anyway, grats to the OP. That's quite an achievement in my book!
    And so you, another from GoA, also consider this a great achievement? As I have mentioned previously, this was never an achieventment showoff, but rather a topic which encourages others to leech in games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

And so you, another from GoA, also consider this a great achievement? As I have mentioned previously, this was never an achieventment showoff, but rather a topic which encourages others to leech in games.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so I posted mine. Simple as that.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so I posted mine. Simple as that.
    Indeed. Just understand that my opinion is not to allow this post to teach others how to leech.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Indeed. Just understand that my opinion is not to allow this post to teach others how to leech.
    I read every single post you made...and everybody elses too. First of all you obviously have a grudge against NCT because of the bopep scam.... I assure you there are a HUGE amount of people in NCT, just because a few people mightve taken it too far i dont think it means you have to make a bad image of the whole guild. Also, he played in his own locked game... so he isn't ruining anyone's experience. And tbh I don't think anyone would bother leeching even if they knew how to which is so simple... Just gain xp without killing/dieing, not many people would be that bored. Furthermore, this is just a thread to show happy/proud moments.. By saying this is non-constructive and say in before lock im pretty sure you would think that every single thread that says something like "im finally 71!" should be locked.... But whenever I opened them I didn't see you flame them... I think you shouldnt pick on NCT members. I personally think if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it unless it is constructive.
    P.S. Congrats jjiang!