Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 0kill 0death 71lvl Valentineday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post

Nothing new and nothing special any more, but Gratz
    It hasn't been special since the devs gave people a free 65 with 0:0 kds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Agreed - I sitll like to see those stats tho :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thelastblink View Post
    I read every single post you made...and everybody elses too. First of all you obviously have a grudge against NCT because of the bopep scam.... I assure you there are a HUGE amount of people in NCT, just because a few people mightve taken it too far i dont think it means you have to make a bad image of the whole guild. Also, he played in his own locked game... so he isn't ruining anyone's experience. And tbh I don't think anyone would bother leeching even if they knew how to which is so simple... Just gain xp without killing/dieing, not many people would be that bored. Furthermore, this is just a thread to show happy/proud moments.. By saying this is non-constructive and say in before lock im pretty sure you would think that every single thread that says something like "im finally 71!" should be locked.... But whenever I opened them I didn't see you flame them... I think you shouldnt pick on NCT members. I personally think if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it unless it is constructive.
    P.S. Congrats jjiang!
    I was not trying to personally attack N.C.T in any way, however, he showed their skillsets in page 1 which in my opinion, is equivalent to acting like a leech in game. My opinion is to stop this thread by telling them that they are giving a bad example to others, however you lot do not want to hear.

A leech is still a leech, be it playing in public or hosting a private game and inviting friends to help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I grinded a few million xp in my PL career, so another ~100k difference wouldn't have prevented me from capping this toon eventually. I'm pretty sure u know that I can be persistent when it comes to farming

Off topic:
    U got any dragon drops so far?
    Last edited by Bebsi; 09-04-2012 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sim Jing View Post
    I was not trying to personally attack N.C.T in any way, however, he showed their skillsets in page 1 which in my opinion, is equivalent to acting like a leech in game. My opinion is to stop this thread by telling them that they are giving a bad example to others, however you lot do not want to hear.

A leech is still a leech, be it playing in public or hosting a private game and inviting friends to help.
    Yea... sure you werent trying to personally attack.. you say a lousy guild eh? And now in another you make a mocking acronym for NCT? Wow..... And I personally have nothing wrong with leeching because they have the options to BOOOT!!! Also, it isnt against the rules, I don't think it gives a bad example to others at all as hardly anyone even does it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Exclamation

Sim Jing if you don't have anything nice or appreciative to contribute then please leave, You are obviously trying to cause an arguement by continuously posting, everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions, if you believe that he is settng a bad example then please keep that opinion to yourself, report if you must but you do NOT need to share it with others, you do NOT need to encourage others to see things like you do.

Jjangmh and his guild have always been nice and friendly players amongst the PL community, some have even offered to power level newbies.
    Also, if you find that using two accounts in a locked game is against the Terms of Service then feel free to report it.
    Reaching 71 with no kills or deaths is an incredible feat even by leeching off team mates however reaching 71 by HIMSELF without any others helping is a whole new level of ELITE, Jjangmh clearly has a character where he has played *properly* so he is entitled to do whatever he wants with his account and his gameplay.

I believe i speak on behalf of everyone here, please just KEEP your thoughts to YOURSELF and stop trying to target specific individuals.
    it could have been taken as an act of JEALOUSY that you are going against him because you envy his character, it could also have been taken as an act of racism.

We all live on this one tiny planet so let's all try to get along shall we?

Sincerely

Hunzz.

Ps: my post is not meant to be offensive in any way, if it has offended you then please let me know and i will edit it out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 小孩子 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Even so, showing off his skillset and proclaim that you have a 0 kill 0 deaths capped player is wrong to begin with. As I must once again emphasise on what I have to say yet again, he is indirectly teaching others how to be a leech in future. He is not making constructive thoughts when he and his guildmate post this thread and he is INDIRECTLY teaching more people how to annoy others in the game.
    If your claiming that having a character with no kills or deaths annoys you/others then im guessing you don't like the devs either...

You should meet up with Justg, i believe hes taken leeching to a whole new level.. literally..
    Level 100 no kills.UMAD?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills View Post
    don't knock him down till you try it mate. No kills and deaths is a lot harder than you think. Not only is it frustrating sometimes but it takes patience and being smart with your surroundings so you don't die. You can't defend yourself since doing so will give you a kill.

To the OP: You've capped, now step it up a little bit and cap your quests ;]
    I don't think he can cap the quests without killing, can he?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Thing is he Didn't just get his friends to help, he did it by HIMSELF using two different accounts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Disable XP gain = no kills

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    He can by using another account to kill for him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Ooooooor.... he could do that.. @.@..
    I forgot that function existed..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Your arguments against me is starting to become like a broken-record. Please understand and act like a good example to the community since you are a GoA. Thank you.
    I could say the same.

The point is, it has been about NCT, as I proved with your original post.

Also, do not throw the status in my face if you do not understand why it was given in the first place: as a "thank you", not as a moderator or leadership sort of role.

My arguments are getting redundant because

A. They're correct, you're up scaling a tiny issue & dramatizing it. If you sincerely believe this will encourage multitudes of players leeching, then you sir, are impractical.

B. I am not trying to beat you at an argument, as I already said, if you want to "win" the argument, consider it won to satisfy your ego & public visage.

C. Key concepts never change. You're arguing about this for the following reasons: NCT & your hatred towards the guild and members, self promotion, leeching (which isn't leeching as he is actually helping the players)

As for runs, I efficiently know all three classes both in PvE & PvP and how to utilize them best.

I have a solution for you and your hatred of these "projects", simply run with your guild and friends so you won't ever have to deal with them.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Cool, grats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    BINGO!!! finally someone knows how i do it lol

i swear if i get one more pm about haxing... what makes it a lil more difficult is keeping that deaths at 0 since some quests require you to kill for yourself to actually count.
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Even so, showing off his skillset and proclaim that you have a 0 kill 0 deaths capped player is wrong to begin with. As I must once again emphasise on what I have to say yet again, he is indirectly teaching others how to be a leech in future. He is not making constructive thoughts when he and his guildmate post this thread and he is INDIRECTLY teaching more people how to annoy others in the game.
    Gonna have to agree with this post.

This post is a player showing off that he is deliberately not pulling his weight in dungeons. I gotta ask everyone who read this thread and thinks that the OP made a genuine accomplishment - would you want this player to be trying this "achievement" (if you can call this an achievement) when you're running a dungeon? A player that will deliberately not attack things to get kills? A player that is likely to bail out at the first sign of trouble to preserve his precious "0 deaths"? You might as well 4 man the dungeon, which slows down your xp, and the rate that you get loot (you'll complete the dungeon slower).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WhoIsThis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

To answer your question; yes, when it has been a friend of mine and it was all in fun. No when it is a serious attemp at farming or leveling, but in that case we have the ability to boot.
    Seems like you are assuming he did this by joining other peoples games, he did not.
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Your attacking him by saying he is encouraging others to *Leech* when infact he leveled it al by himself.

I personally have gone in public games on my 0kdr char and before everyon started i openly told every that "I will not be killing anything as this is a 0 kdr character"
    Not a single person had a problem with it.

I leveled all the way to 70 not once have i been kicked, abused or even told to leave.

And to answer WhoIsThis's question, Yes it is an achievement. Reaching 71 is one of the greatest accomplishments one can achieve, reaching 71 with NO kills or Deaths is a whole new level of greatness.
    One could say that 71 no kdr is the greatest accomplshment you can achieve

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 小孩子 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    Gonna have to agree with this post.

This post is a player showing off that he is deliberately not pulling his weight in dungeons. I gotta ask everyone who read this thread and thinks that the OP made a genuine accomplishment - would you want this player to be trying this "achievement" (if you can call this an achievement) when you're running a dungeon? A player that will deliberately not attack things to get kills? A player that is likely to bail out at the first sign of trouble to preserve his precious "0 deaths"? You might as well 4 man the dungeon, which slows down your xp, and the rate that you get loot (you'll complete the dungeon slower).
    Finally! Someone that agrees with me in a forum where trolls and bad examples are nearly about all that matters in the PL General Discussion!

You sir, Truly Deserves My Respect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子 View Post
    Your attacking him by saying he is encouraging others to *Leech* when infact he leveled it al by himself.
    So he gained xp ... by not killing anything. Apparently that's levelling and doing it yourself.

I personally have gone in public games on my 0kdr char and before everyon started i openly told every that "I will not be killing anything as this is a 0 kdr character"
    Not a single person had a problem with it.

I leveled all the way to 70 not once have i been kicked, abused or even told to leave.
    There are several things. First we don't know whether or not your teammates would have preferred a player that actually attacked and got kills versus a player that just passively sits there and collected xp. Second, if you're going to preserve that 0 death, you're going have to be the kind that's going to bail to preserve your 0 death ratio if you have the slightest indication that things are going to go wrong. If you truly disclosed the implications of what you are saying, I wonder how the people that you run with would have felt.

And to answer WhoIsThis's question, Yes it is an achievement. Reaching 71 is one of the greatest accomplishments one can achieve, reaching 71 with NO kills or Deaths is a whole new level of greatness.
    One could say that 71 no kdr is the greatest accomplshment you can achieve
    You have no idea how painful it was for me to read that. How the mighty have fallen. From a game where people in early 2010 where everyone did the best to learn their class and pull their weight in dungeons as best they could to ... this. Celebrating the fact that you can be carried without protest as the "greatest" achievement of PL.

Edit:
    Let's think about what we are talking about. We have a player that can spam weakness, nightmare, and perhaps a few heals along the way. Against this, we can boot and get a player that debuffs, heals, and does competent dps. A good pure int mage can do all 3 with relative ease. What would you rather have in your party?
    Last edited by WhoIsThis; 09-05-2012 at 02:00 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WhoIsThis For This Useful Post: