Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pvp at 81

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default Pvp at 81

I would like to know if pvp will be addressed. I am done with it. Not all of us play just to run the gold loot treadmill. I pve to get pvp gear. I just don't see the point of getting the best gear possible if I'm just 1 hit all the time by players with half my gear. Im not going to change classes. I'm not going to twink. Honor, in general, for wars is painful at best. I'm loosing all motivation to play. I just want to know if it's time to look for a new game or have patience. I have never seen anything on the forum that indicates you will be addressing pvp, ever.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

This is why you and everyone else who pvps should go 62, it’s the most balanced .

You’re pvping at max level with these crazy new items and you know how useless warriors are NowDays.

62 is the way for all pvpers .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Dev said they r looking to revamp skills soon, i remember u had issues with Jug so thats good news i guess

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I was hoping if jug removed debuffs it would help but it won't. So much fun being nuked by a rogue through jug before I'm debuffed. Even if I kill someone they comeback and I'm dead. Even with out a proc rogues can 1 hit. I'm done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Well, idk what will they revamp exactly but hopefully they solve the issue

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,478 Posts

It's really hard getting feedback on what to address. I've read countless threads on PvP balance and most feedback is biased toward either keeping a hidden advantage that a player has or eliminating a perceived advantage another player has. The best thing we can do with limited resources is create a PvP simulator (which we did to "balance" honor) which pits AI players against each other, see who wins a majority of the battles, and alter gear stats, but that only goes so far.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Ok, thank you. That at least tells me what to expect. Lol so simulated matches had wars winning in honor? Against who?

Anyway it was fun thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Idk how to say it but the author of this thread is right.
    Pvp in mmo are really a game activity that should not be négliged.
    And as far as I’m concerned as a war player warrior cannot win in pvp at max level, the dmg output of the other classes is just too big and the «*tanking*» ability of warrior is just negated by debuffs and brut dmg of sorc and rogue.
    I can say that it is the same deal in honor except that honor pvp is just the playfield of rogues, they can kill for sure someone in one combo and it is not that hard to do. While sorc can kill if they play well and warrior just doesn’t do enough dmg to kill anyone and just die to everyone except another warrior.
    If you pay attention the battlefields (pvp maps) ingame are empty at lvl 81 and that’s not good.
    A skill revamp that balance the dmg output and the tankiness of each class would be appreciated.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I don't have a hidden agenda, it would be easy to see what I'm talking about in game. Anyone that goes in pvp would know. I find it interesting when myself and other said wars did to much damage their weapons got nerfed in pvp. Now that wars are food it seems ok. Regardless, I can see nothing is going to get addressed and that's all I needed to know.

On a related note I'll be listing everything I own over the next few days in the traders market so hit me up if your looking for war stuff

12. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I don't have a hidden agenda, it would be easy to see what I'm talking about in game. Anyone that goes in pvp would know. I find it interesting when myself and other said wars did to much damage their weapons got nerfed in pvp. Now that wars are food it seems ok. Regardless, I can see nothing is going to get addressed and that's all I needed to know.

On a related note I'll be listing everything I own over the next few days in the traders market so hit me up if your looking for war stuff
    Time to hang the gears

-awti

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeenobrim View Post
    I don’t quite understand these devs, their entire community will express how they feel about something being unbalanced and they offer a solution for the dev to try, just for the dev to shut it down? Everyone clearly has said honor is unbalanced and they respond with “no it’s not sorry you’re wrong” ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well. When you’re wrong you’re wrong.

No offense.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Well. When you’re wrong you’re wrong.

No offense.

Honor is very dead check leaderboard see how dry an dead honor please do something

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Honor is very dead check leaderboard see how dry an dead honor please do something
    Honor is boring and everyone plays ranked at the end of the season for banner