Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About elite rabakhor and kraken items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default About elite rabakhor and kraken items

this my opinion about it. Feel free to interact with me

In fact, it is dropping a lot of gold there and this is manipulating and manufacturing the items in extraspheric values. in my case, I'm currently at 975% gl but I'm having some difficulty of getting my first kraken weapon due to the value that only increases and never stabilizes or decreases even a little... I think that's the ideal value for a kraken staff for example it should be around 70m - 90m. not to mention that the kraken armor was the first item to be released and it costs more 200m and sometimes it doesn't even have it in the auction.. that is, the game is kind of dominated by certain barons haha. But In my opinion, this can be resolved with certain adjustments and not just one singular at a time, such as decreasing the gold. it would be good to just do this when launching the ultra elite difficulty, along with this decreasing the gold and also increasing the chance of drop rate in the lockeds of kraken items. Dropping these tweaks all at once and having a high difficulty to drop a higher amount of gold could better dampen the nerfs without devaluing the items too much.

Thoughs?

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk
    Last edited by gianthills; 02-17-2023 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gianthills View Post

In fact, it is dropping a lot of gold there and this is manipulating and manufacturing the items in extraspheric values. in my case, I'm currently at 975% gl but I'm having some difficulty of getting my first kraken weapon due to the value that only increases and never stabilizes or decreases even a little... I think that's the ideal value for a kraken staff for example it should be around 70m - 90m. not to mention that the kraken armor was the first item to be released and it costs more 200m and sometimes it doesn't even have it in the auction.. that is, the game is kind of dominated by certain barons haha. But In my opinion, this can be resolved with certain adjustments and not just one singular at a time, such as decreasing the gold. it would be good to just do this when launching the ultra elite difficulty, along with this decreasing the gold and also increasing the chance of drop rate in the lockeds. Dropping these tweaks all at once and having a high difficulty to drop a higher amount of gold could better dampen the nerfs without devaluing the items too much.

Thoughs?

Bad idea, only full kraken set can run that ultra hard map so still up the kraken set, same than now xD

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Price is mostly due to how rare they are in locks. They don't drop often and they are extremely high in demand. I don't even use kraken and I am able to clear maps with ease on my rog. Its fine that they cost alot, they are a big step up from mythics.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

As someone said above, arcanes are expensive for 2 reasons: they are rare and they are in high demand. This is what happens in every game, not just here. You complain that you cannot earn enough gold to buy a kraken item, but then you say that you want the gold drop to be decreased. Just think this through for a moment: If the gold drop is decreased, then yes the krakens will get cheaper, but at the same time you will earn less gold each run. So in the end its gonna be the exact same thing. And no, increasing chance from locks isn't gonna happen anytime soon, since that means less platinum for sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zynkor View Post
    As someone said above, arcanes are expensive for 2 reasons: they are rare and they are in high demand. This is what happens in every game, not just here. You complain that you cannot earn enough gold to buy a kraken item, but then you say that you want the gold drop to be decreased. Just think this through for a moment: If the gold drop is decreased, then yes the krakens will get cheaper, but at the same time you will earn less gold each run. So in the end its gonna be the exact same thing. And no, increasing chance from locks isn't gonna happen anytime soon, since that means less platinum for sts.
    right, but what about the solution, do you have it? what about the new difficulty that will come? It will impact values, won't it? Is there a way for you to read everything and answer the whole thing and not just an opinion piece? Coz It's too simplistic just to complain about the "complaint" without giving the solution to the problem... if you freely disagree, you don't need to say that you disagree, just say what should be done from your point of view so as to add and not take what was said and practically throw it in the trash can and put your opinion as the majority even if it is. Think with me, if you disagree with everything and agree with nothing, wouldn't not commenting be an indirect and subjective big "no"? even because at the end of the day you're just wasting time and unearned gold. that's what i think. but I am still waiting for the solution of the problem and not just the complaint of the complaint.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You are waiting for the solution to "the problem", but what I'm trying to say is that in my opinion there is no problem at all. People who farm can afford stuff. This is normal. If someone has 1000gl and makes 50m everyday, good for them. They invested millions, maybe billions for that gl%, so I think it's fair to let them enjoy it. If someone else only has 500gl, then they will get less gold drop and, naturally, it will take them longer to buy stuff. I do not have 1000gl nor do I farm everyday, but I still manage to buy stuff with the gold that I make when I farm, eventually. After all, kraken items are rare and expensive for a reason: they are very powerful. I don't see the point of this thread honestly, same as in the other threads that scream "nerf raha" etc.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zynkor For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

you get less gold item get cheaper,you get more gold item get expensive its the same thing nothing to fix here thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zynkor View Post
    You are waiting for the solution to "the problem", but what I'm trying to say is that in my opinion there is no problem at all. People who farm can afford stuff. This is normal. If someone has 1000gl and makes 50m everyday, good for them. They invested millions, maybe billions for that gl%, so I think it's fair to let them enjoy it. If someone else only has 500gl, then they will get less gold drop and, naturally, it will take them longer to buy stuff. I do not have 1000gl nor do I farm everyday, but I still manage to buy stuff with the gold that I make when I farm, eventually. After all, kraken items are rare and expensive for a reason: they are very powerful. I don't see the point of this thread honestly, same as in the other threads that scream "nerf raha" etc.
    According with this +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Lol i have 550gl before i just farm esunk eventually got kraken u dudes need to grind stop being lazy waiting for Kraken to drop and complain when it's not dropping gl literally a guarantee drop not some rng so grinding it won't be pointless since after those hours spent will be paid off with amount of gold u farmed unlike those rng events wasting hours for nothing lol

If gets nerf gold income will be slower and that item u want will be cheaper yes basically just same thing u make 10m per open and item u want is 50m after nerf you make 4m item u want drop to 24-26m basically just same thing

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

y'all seem like you can't read everything right? OK, I accept this lack of perception and lack of attention to the details between the lines. it doesn't matter if you write a thousand page book, if you speak the forbidden word (Gold) all 999 words are successfully ignored. I won't waste time scoring. but the solution I proposed was basically, in short, having 3 changes at the same time and not one at a time because I think it is not good (ONLY IF ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS CHANGE) which are, 1st weaken (not now),(if it is) the gold in elite raha only when you have the new map available to compensate for the value in a (maybe) slowed down and more challenging game pace but with a better drop (probably?)... 2nd is to increase the chance of item drops until they reach a more balanced value (only if the value persists after the changes), (only if the devs think it should) ... I'm pretty sure that Cinco has already confirmed that there will be a nerf and I'm just complementing something already certain and concrete and not suggesting something from scratch... I'm not like you who swim against the tide or punch a knife. They decide, they do and we accept it with some reservations, or at least we have to try if necessary. These changes, to me, make sense to happen simultaneously so that the game doesn't feel as much impact in any over the top way as the last nerfs/buffs did. if you are going to say what you disagree with, please say what you also agree with and if you disagree with everything please spare me. it takes a lot of work to write all this even if it doesn't make sense to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Lol i have 550gl before i just farm esunk eventually got kraken u dudes need to grind stop being lazy waiting for Kraken to drop and complain when it's not dropping gl literally a guarantee drop not some rng so grinding it won't be pointless since after those hours spent will be paid off with amount of gold u farmed unlike those rng events wasting hours for nothing lol

If gets nerf gold income will be slower and that item u want will be cheaper yes basically just same thing u make 10m per open and item u want is 50m after nerf you make 4m item u want drop to 24-26m basically just same thing
    Now you said it right, I'm lazy, I accept it, but not poor, the citizen above called me poor without me being. it was kind of a gratuitous and pointless insult. unacceptable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Some of u guys make no sense. One minute sts nerf e sunken u guys start complain .then they buff rahb so u guys can make gold. Then u complain saying too much gold. Then cry and say kraken gear is too high price.

U guys unfair peoole with low gl actually farm this map too get better gear.but some of u selfish ones make millions of gold and then complain that nerf is needed so price of kraken can drop price which doesn't make any sense.

If nerf happens kraken price drop and gold is gonna be harder to be made. If u actually grind a little bit per time rabh opens u will get kraken.
    No nerf is needed . beacuse u guys are gonna complain again about we need a buff. Then it's gonna become a cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ubee View Post
    Some of u guys make no sense. One minute sts nerf e sunken u guys start complain .then they buff rahb so u guys can make gold. Then u complain saying too much gold. Then cry and say kraken gear is too high price.

U guys unfair peoole with low gl actually farm this map too get better gear.but some of u selfish ones make millions of gold and then complain that nerf is needed so price of kraken can drop price which doesn't make any sense.

If nerf happens kraken price drop and gold is gonna be harder to be made. If u actually grind a little bit per time rabh opens u will get kraken.
    No nerf is needed . beacuse u guys are gonna complain again about we need a buff. Then it's gonna become a cycle
    People are envious my brother, idk how manage their own lifes, whatever xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

It kind of depends what aim sts has. I believe they want the arcanes to be exclusive at this point and dont mind their high prices. I believe they are supposed to be expencive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Cinco confirmed it will get a nerf. Now we watch to see if normal Rahab gets a nerf... elite gets a nerf (elite you need a full kraken team to beat), or will the timer to open Rahab start becoming shorter so there's less gold flowing due to less frequent times it opens...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Price is mostly due to how rare they are in locks. They don't drop often and they are extremely high in demand. I don't even use kraken and I am able to clear maps with ease on my rog. Its fine that they cost alot, they are a big step up from mythics.
    Not everyone have 2.5kdex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gianthills View Post

In fact, it is dropping a lot of gold there and this is manipulating and manufacturing the items in extraspheric values. in my case, I'm currently at 975% gl but I'm having some difficulty of getting my first kraken weapon due to the value that only increases and never stabilizes or decreases even a little... I think that's the ideal value for a kraken staff for example it should be around 70m - 90m. not to mention that the kraken armor was the first item to be released and it costs more 200m and sometimes it doesn't even have it in the auction.. that is, the game is kind of dominated by certain barons haha. But In my opinion, this can be resolved with certain adjustments and not just one singular at a time, such as decreasing the gold. it would be good to just do this when launching the ultra elite difficulty, along with this decreasing the gold and also increasing the chance of drop rate in the lockeds of kraken items. Dropping these tweaks all at once and having a high difficulty to drop a higher amount of gold could better dampen the nerfs without devaluing the items too much.

Thoughs?

That's so funny,i'm really like farm sunken,although I have 4kraken item,

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Some player want to nerf goldloot because they have gold enough farming e rahab to spend what they like to spend like kraken and when goldloot nerf kraken and all expensive items drop too, hope sts make the drop of kraken to locks decrease because some player is tricky and wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

They shouldn't nerf the drop rate in elite rehab zones. If not what is the use/point of introducing kraken sets in the first place? Those who (myself included) spent millions just to get those top gears did so to enhance and speed up the process of clearing maps easier and obviously to farm much more easily for gold.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

24.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

The opening rate for the portal bosses should be slowed by a bit.

Gold loot needs to be reduced by a decent amount.

The conspiracy theories about dishonest forum users driving the nerf is silly - as the actual gold inflow is visible to us. It is too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: