Thread: best plan before nerfing something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default best plan before nerfing something

im sure that most of us have read the previous thread talks about rahabkor nerfs. the reason i write this thread is to collect beloved players opinion and strategy but please no more debate on rahabkor that devs should or shouldn't nerf it .
    yes because its devs choice whether they'll nerf it or not.

these are some point that we or even devs must concern before nerf that i collect from previous thread :
    1. "But other players isn't on fully time that's why its better if no nerf happen sir not all players is not doing job or work." (time spent by casual players).
    yes this one is the best reason for me but not to nerf the base loot but to make rahab portal open bit harder than what currently exists.
    2. Rahabkor Portal open way too fast
    - make the rahab opening progress a bit longer than before
    3. Gold Sink methods to fix economic issue
    - some people says making awakening event sales ,imo this one kinda good because yes some of us do need better awake of our gears. oh we also have new bracelet right?
    4. Nerf the base gold drop? i still dont understand bout this one.
    5. Leecher (Afk in gate, do nothing , but get gold)
    6. p2w? f2w?
    this one imo is bit not reasonable because ,yeah some of us spent plat to open locked crates in purpose to have krakens and then farm in elite , so do f2w players that in normal portal.
    It’s just a matter of playtime.

if you have some plans that can help devs about this "nerf" , please write down your best plan
    so if we do get nerf ,we ain't get a disappointing nerf.
    last but not least thank you to dev who listen to community before patch/nerf something. big appreciate

Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I think just removing the double chest drop will already reduce the gold significantly. With the double chest drop I can get up to 20k in one chest, my normal chest drops are 10-20k each chest and those are 6 chests so minimum 60k maximum 120k PLUS the boss giving 35-65k.

But i think just reduce the time Rahab takes to open and the double chest drop and that will be ok.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!! Make normal rahab drop far less than elite. ELITE Takes full kraken team to complete so it should have the most ROI! (Return on investment)

ign Kinnq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Why you guys wanted rahabkor nerf? Normal rahabkor still gives less gold. Also hard to find party erahab because so many peeps dont know how to run erahab. İf they nerf rahabkor, you guys go esos ekenta and mecharydon and die many times and cry then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    I think just removing the double chest drop will already reduce the gold significantly. With the double chest drop I can get up to 20k in one chest, my normal chest drops are 10-20k each chest and those are 6 chests so minimum 60k maximum 120k PLUS the boss giving 35-65k.

But i think just reduce the time Rahab takes to open and the double chest drop and that will be ok.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!! Make normal rahab drop far less than elite. ELITE Takes full kraken team to complete so it should have the most ROI! (Return on investment)

ign Kinnq
    This sounds good

Sent from my RMX2189 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Adding on to your point 5:

Please do something about leachers in elite zodias map 4, I've encountered a few players who just ran to each corner and simply pop open the chests without even helping to attack the mobs/miniboss. Didn't know we had an extra class that falls under 'Spectators'.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammet43 View Post
    Why you guys wanted rahabkor nerf? Normal rahabkor still gives less gold. Also hard to find party erahab because so many peeps dont know how to run erahab. İf they nerf rahabkor, you guys go esos ekenta and mecharydon and die many times and cry then
    you still dont get what purpose of this thread, please read again carefully before angry. did i say that i want nerf?

Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

5, about the leecher, sts should implement thing like need all party to step on the altar to summon rahab.