@devs @arlor, i have this idea for a while and was hoping to see some feedback on this.

In the theme of soon to come halo's and aura's with wisp splitting. I had this idea for a new vendor.

This vendor allows u to buy proc effects and allows u to get them with "gold". This amount could be 500k-10m each effect, and could only be applied on matching type item (belt, armor, helmet, weapon area effect, weapon single damage)

This does mean u have the type of equipment and a proc effect item.

Equiping an item with a new proc effect makes the item currently UNTRADABLE!!!!!!

and if it needs to be traded or sold u should pay a fee again to remove the effect.

The item shouldn't be unlocked and it could be applied anytime. If its with or without crafting thats upto devs, could make it cost more gold by crafting.
If not removing the effect to make it tradable could do the same thing.

Its like seeing the beutifull ebon armor proc on ur kraken armor. And maybe even recoloured for people with different color taste. Same goes for sunken and the older awesome items with procs.

I could even see the proc effects being implemented in leaderboards to the store.

@devs @arlor im curious to see ur feedback on this idea!