Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Price history of items at auction, PLS! :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Price history of items at auction, PLS! :)

Someone has brainwashed me by saying the price for the cryostar set is 80m+ and the price for pavise is 90m+, even though it seems like this morning in Southeast Asia the price for the cryostar back alone is still 17m. I think it's time for sts to list the price history of an item so that when the item isn't there, people who try to manipulate the price will think first, and this is not only the reason price manipulation is so easy, including from rahab, which until now has not been nerfed people think 5-10m is a small amount because my friend with 20 hours of normal farming time earns 50m+ per day, of course with this much gold 1-10m looks worthless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

So when an item in auction doesnt sell you can just buy it on your alt to make it look like it sold. Also about really rare items, super easy to manipulate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

hi ,
    kindly use this linked video to check prices ... reason u been fooled is not because of a game fault rather the issue was u did not ask anyone and made a rush decision .. kindly follow my guide in future .. the 3 step price check is 110% garanteed on stoping such swindles to happen to u
    https://youtu.be/zpLFtgBLGGg

Happydino
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,502 Posts

See this thread (link).

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

no i dont buy it. just feel restless, with things like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Not only me, even some of my guild members also felt annoyed and uncomfortable with 3 people who supported each other saying the price of an 80m cryostar set under the pretext of inflation, even though it had not been a day when someone sold a cryostar backpack for 17m and a 25-26m dagger. Luckily our guild wasn't filled with new players.
    What if this happened in a guild with new players? or new/new players come back to play this game asking how much an item costs and unfortunately they are tricked under the pretext of inflation. I made this thread just because I was annoyed and uncomfortable, even these 3 people seemed to think one of the guild members who had been playing since 2012 was like a fool who didn't understand inflation, seeing this I was quite stunned by their effort, I thought they were just kidding. if indeed this is complicated and it looks like it will indeed be complicated, what if for example nerf rahab, goes back to making gold valuable. At least there won't be any excuses for inflation anymore.
    the point is I'm just not comfortable with their behavior to the point of treating people who play from 2012 like idiots. Sorry if I'm taking this too seriously.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

they want to manipulate their items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

actually all I'm asking for is price history. For example, one day a player checks the price of an item, for example a Cryostar Dagger and finds a price of 50m in AUC, even though what he remembers is not that expensive, with the price history system the player can check and find, for example, it turns out that the price of the previous Cryostar Dagger was only around 25-26 yesterday. , so the players naturally understand that "oh it turns out that what's in the auc right now is overprice huh, I'd better wait." and certainly will not be easily instigated by others.

Likewise with nerf rahab, at least this will keep other people from joining in when there are rich people in a hurry to throw away their money by showing off their wealth at prices that are beyond reason in auc, because gold that has been nerfed makes them think again about going along with the price. taxes they have to pay.

if for example the item is not there for more than 1 month, then it's up to you how much you want to sell it. The problem that often occurs under 1 week is not there suddenly the price skyrocketed. this case often occurs in obsidian rusk wing where many people try to sell 24m when the item is not available, even though it seems that it often fails because in the end the cost of the rusk wing is only around 9-12m.