Thread: why are people so pressed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default why are people so pressed?

Excuse my bad english but…

How come that i make 2 posts in the same day (traders market)
    In within 24h i have like 15-20 comments under my thread of people arguing about price manipulation etc?

If you can‘t afford something why would you be pressed and ruin an entire thread… does this really make anyone feel better. Price manipulation here price manipulation there…

for example i’m selling my ghost set… someone offers me 5b pure i keep the offer on hold. someone offers more & i get called out for price manipulation… doesn‘t make sense to me.

tho this are the same players that press you into selling them your items 24/7 ingame for way under the Current offer.

I‘m a returning player and i haven‘t had this problem back in the days…

can someone please explain to me what‘s going on?! and why i‘m not allowed to make my own prices without being called names.

ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Haters gonna hate, u can post the forum/ign of the person who gave u offers (if they agree with it ofcourse). It wont guarantee 100% no more haters, but atleast its gonna be more convincing if the offerers r legit players.
    Or u can simply ignore everyone and just make a new thread again and again, your item, your price.
    Edit: if someone is deliberately being rude in your threads, u can always report their forum accounts, seen it work many times^^

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaarlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Is it true that people are annoyed with the price of the vanity up to 5b? isn't it already expensive from the past? maybe they are new players, it's better to just tell who is the person who bid that high. After all, it is only natural and very reasonable that lb items, especially very rare ones, become expensive. Unlike other vanities outside lb which can be suddenly expensive in less than 1 week.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Just put the ign of the person who offers you and you are good to go.... except you make multiple forum/game accounts for fake offers just like many other price manipulators do.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mihairauldevora View Post

In within 24h i have like 15-20 comments under my thread of people arguing about price manipulation etc?

If you can‘t afford something why would you be pressed and ruin an entire thread… does this really make anyone feel better. Price manipulation here price manipulation there…

for example i’m selling my ghost set… someone offers me 5b pure i keep the offer on hold. someone offers more & i get called out for price manipulation… doesn‘t make sense to me.

tho this are the same players that press you into selling them your items 24/7 ingame for way under the Current offer.

can someone please explain to me what‘s going on?! and why i‘m not allowed to make my own prices without being called names.

ty
    If I had 5b gold, I'd buy ghost vanity.
    I would buy for 6b...
    I def. Hate myself for being poor and am super jealous.

But I will get there!

<3

-Ign Disrupts

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

If the games economy was more well taken care of since the expansion dropped it wouldnt be as prominent. Imagine being able to farm millions of gold an hour on a map that is open 24/7, super easy, for a whole year. Lol, there is who you can blame if you ask me, players will always be players and do what you let them.

The extreme prices/offers are due to two things imo: Allowing gross amounts of gold to come into the game for an extended period of time unattended and players trying to benefit from that and the hype of inflation.

As others said at least put the ign of the offers so there is some assemblence of accountability for your public admissions.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

how do u even pay 5b pure?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    how do u even pay 5b pure?
    With items + gold or taking the person in confidence , there are many ways it can be done , but currently it’s very inconvenient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

I believe that everyone has a right to sell their items at the price they are comfortable selling.
    But I also believe that people have the right to call someone out when they overinflate prices.

If someone actually buys your item then good for you, that's all that matters. But if you claim an item is x2 or x4 it's usual price, don't act surprised when people call you out or are a bit suspicious (btw OP this last statement is not directed towards you, I'm just saying in general for people who do this).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mihairauldevora View Post

ty
    I’ve seen your Ghost Lb thread. In my opinion, it is totally up to you to make your own price. Since you own the item. Ignore the people that calls you price manipulator cuz the word “manipulation” or “manipulator” never exist in game in my opinion.

Arcane legends has a trade window and Auction Price for a reason. If they don’t like your price then they should move on, but they shouldn’t be calling people price manipulator.

Ps. This happened to my Jack Hellow’s Blood Pendant Thread with
    (Eye,paragem,Grand Blood Tarlok Gem). Many people were furious and commented on my thread even though they weren’t interested or have the knowledge of the actual price of a very rare Level 1 item that literally the only one exist in game right now (Correct me if I’m wrong) with those gems slotted on it.

Most of them couldn’t believe that 3 player literally offered more than the price they “THOUGHT” would be fair. The players that offered literally in game right now walking with their low levels (lvl 1-2) and yes, I’ve seen them ingame and they’re active. They started fighting in my thread and so I had to close the thread and contact admin to take it down. Rip to my thread, has 3k Views but full of trash talk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    I’ve seen your Ghost Lb thread. In my opinion, it is totally up to you to make your own price. Since you own the item. Ignore the people that calls you price manipulator cuz the word “manipulation” or “manipulator” never exist in game in my opinion.

Arcane legends has a trade window and Auction Price for a reason. If they don’t like your price then they should move on, but they shouldn’t be calling people price manipulator.

Ps. This happened to my Jack Hellow’s Blood Pendant Thread with
    (Eye,paragem,Grand Blood Tarlok Gem). Many people were furious and commented on my thread even though they weren’t interested or have the knowledge of the actual price of a very rare Level 1 item that literally the only one exist in game right now (Correct me if I’m wrong) with those gems slotted on it.

Most of them couldn’t believe that 3 player literally offered more than the price they “THOUGHT” would be fair. The players that offered literally in game right now walking with their low levels (lvl 1-2) and yes, I’ve seen them ingame and they’re active. They started fighting in my thread and so I had to close the thread and contact admin to take it down. Rip to my thread, has 3k Views but full of trash talk.
    Well maybe people call you manipulating or lying because they think that it's just a pendant that only sells levels and the gems are only for collectibles, and maybe also because the price looks ridiculous, I mean maybe people think hundreds of millions are better as well as buy items that are really good for collections such as herald sets which are green, black, brown and so on instead of amulets which until now have no holder. Even if there is, it won't be too different, maybe from other items like intrepid (Jack Hallow's head aura).

Therefore, many people think you are making it up. Unlike this case, which is an old (very old) vanity LB but has an extraordinary shape with a fixed demand, it can also be exhibited without having to say "hey, I'm using a jack hallow pendant that has the 'Para' gem in it". So it's very unpleasant for us when someone calls you making up the price even though it's a very rare + very extraordinary item and a leaderboard item.

Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hulsi3922 View Post
    Well maybe people call you manipulating or lying because they think that it's just a pendant that only sells levels and the gems are only for collectibles, and maybe also because the price looks ridiculous, I mean maybe people think hundreds of millions are better as well as buy items that are really good for collections such as herald sets which are green, black, brown and so on instead of amulets which until now have no holder. Even if there is, it won't be too different, maybe from other items like intrepid (Jack Hallow's head aura).

Therefore, many people think you are making it up. Unlike this case, which is an old (very old) vanity LB but has an extraordinary shape with a fixed demand, it can also be exhibited without having to say "hey, I'm using a jack hallow pendant that has the 'Para' gem in it". So it's very unpleasant for us when someone calls you making up the price even though it's a very rare + very extraordinary item and a leaderboard item.
    You got a point, but comparing Jack Blood Pendant against Ghost LB vanity…well ofc ghost vanity LB is literally more expensive. Same case but different price.

My point is everyone is sleeping on low level items nowadays and never really cared or know the real price of old low level items. The people that complained in my thread probably haven’t even bought a Jack Blood Hellow’s pendant for so long that has a paragem, Enchanted Eye, and a Grand Tarlok Blood Gem in it. Not mentioning the amulet is pretty powerful for low level users.

I know there are probably some jack Hellow’s still alive and in game right now but mine has those powerful gems slotted that you won’t be getting ever since the 2014 halloween and 2014 winter event happened. In essence, it does feel unpleasant when people calls me price manipulator on an Item they don’t even intend to buy nor have any knowledge of the item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

The word manipulation meant nothing before a rule was passed by a developer about the act being punishable.
    But proper boundary /rules/characteristics of this action weren't given (not even a little) for transparency /clarity about what actually makes it punishable specifically. A cloudy subject. When there's a cloudy subject but is also entailed to being banned for it, then there's always different schools of thought among the players who start tying unique explanations as they please to it to call out manipulation of prices.

Once this came to be, people started fixating on this word as though it had new meaning.

To solve this , clear cut rules of what manipulation is, what causes a ban/punishment regarding this has to enforced by the developers- a detailed change to the rules pertaining the subject in The Traders Market section where it currently belongs.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post: