Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
A quick thread. Now that gold sets are cheap and u can get 400% ava for 5m+, making this game is focusing on gold loot as top income. Today, zaarus getting cheaper which opened a chances for newbie to get em. This leads to inflation too, by the way i overpriced an item and people still buy. Sts seems to cant find a way to fix this. They can only come with one method to fix gold loot which is "nerf". This nerf, only kills joy of new players, or those who just obtained their gold loot set.

What caused inflation are those richies who got 1000%gl and farm like a no life person and looted 100m a day. Because of this, we,newbie cant farm in gold loot map because sts only know one way to fix inflation which is "nerf gold loot map". Why dont limit the gold we can loot each day to 10m-20m?

My another question is, i wonder if luck reroll still a thing today in AL. Its becoming more useless day by day with gold loot on rampage.

Im sorry my english is bad, i want to express my feelings about this game i loved the most.
So ppl with low gl, that u call them newbies, can't farm 100m in a day too?
The difference is just the time u'll need to spend for get those millions compared to others players.

"This nerf, only kills joy of new players"
So inflation don't?

U can't blame someone more rich than u just for being rich.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk