Thread: will price for kraken gear drop?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default will price for kraken gear drop?

I wonder since this new events coming, will price for kraken gear drop within 2-3 months? And if it will drop what do you guys guess, for how much it would drop?

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Its hard to guess. Plusmore Arcane Legends is on inflation phases where buying power is at it's highest. If this inflation is fix by Sts(soon ig), then it'll drop. The amount of demands are high too. So its really hard to predict. Look at zaarus set now, from 4m to 800k.(Mage) And pisces,maria,hyper etc. This offer more player to contribute to gold inflow in game. But i have a feeling that speed set gonna be cheap.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Kraken gears will drop as time passes it is inevitable. Demand is high cause its the best gear atm and price is understandably high coz of this rahab insane gold drops and to min max your runs, the guaranteed procs from kraks helps a lot which results in ridiculous time and absurd gold gain per remap.

Regarding the nerf on rahab that sts announced it might happen after this event(fishin event) or sooner. 3 mini events in a row is a first ive seen so i think they delayed ursoth for the span of 3 events for us to enjoy rahab before they nerf it fr prob and for them to come up with a solution to fix gl and inflation before ursoth.

Remember that krak gears are the best gears atm and all players desire it so krak gears prob might drop after rahab nerf but if they dont they will slowly do for sure.

I might be right or wrong idfc

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post
    Kraken gears will drop as time passes it is inevitable. Demand is high cause its the best gear atm and price is understandably high coz of this rahab insane gold drops and to min max your runs, the guaranteed procs from kraks helps a lot which results in ridiculous time and absurd gold gain per remap.

Regarding the nerf on rahab that sts announced it might happen after this event(fishin event) or sooner. 3 mini events in a row is a first ive seen so i think they delayed ursoth for the span of 3 events for us to enjoy rahab before they nerf it fr prob and for them to come up with a solution to fix gl and inflation before ursoth.

Remember that krak gears are the best gears atm and all players desire it so krak gears prob might drop after rahab nerf but if they dont they will slowly do for sure.

I might be right or wrong idfc

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
    Nah bro, i hope you're right cus im gonna get that kraken aegis once it dropped to 60-40m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

kraken prices are already starting to drop in prices right now exept for the kraken armor. And it will continue to drop because of the availability of the crates/boxes during the previous and current event. Also because of the incoming event after fishing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by playerppp View Post
    kraken prices are already starting to drop in prices right now exept for the kraken armor. And it will continue to drop because of the availability of the crates/boxes during the previous and current event. Also because of the incoming event after fishing
    They will be selling these arcanes as the best loot for at least another year so do not expect them to drop too much. Pretty easy for them to dilute the loot boxes to restrict arc81 flow.