Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hard find pt for war in e rahab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tbh if you know how to play warrior efficiently you won't have hard time finding pt and also 5-7sec diff in efficiency not gonna hurt just enjoy the game ur stressing this out i know plenty of warriors get easy pt why? They actually know what their doing and they adapt to be efficient and not just crying here in forums for buff whatever

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheElder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheElder View Post
    Tbh if you know how to play warrior efficiently you won't have hard time finding pt and also 5-7sec diff in efficiency not gonna hurt just enjoy the game ur stressing this out i know plenty of warriors get easy pt why? They actually know what their doing and they adapt to be efficient and not just crying here in forums for buff whatever
    You misunderstood the point of this post. Listen adjust, Get out of this post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Once again, no one is crying here. Nobody asks for buffs. They want justice here. I am a warrior. I want to tank. But the tanks on the boss are not needed, I personally can find a tank for myself! I touched on the general problem, without touching on individuals who have adapted and made a rogue out of a tank)) the same as making a tank out of a rogue!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

To be not completely a tank and remain not completely a rogue. Then it's better not to take the warrior class at all, but to take a rogue or magician)) lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Warrior class should be a fighter class not a tank class, a good buff for kraken items will be nice if all of them activate at the same time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think he just lacks friends to accompany him in e rahab, when it comes to random it is more comfortable to run with tank in the portal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    Still same.
    These dev are trying to ignore the fact that warriors need more dmg in pve.
    Some people will bring up '2 warriors can run 24sec' again. Yeah, it could be. But don't generalize whole situation with the cases of rare players and occasions. Even in guild people say no tank. You need friends who let you play to farm rn.

Look back when pve had no racism. It's always when warriors can do enough dmg and kill fast. It's so absurd they still think of 'class roles' so warriors needs to do less dmg.
    If war will have dmg, splash dmg, pools, health and armor
    That not over?
    I remember 76 cap, when was stacking everything, and war do everything
    Deal dmg, taking dmg, pool mobs, save pt by they skills etc
    Now classes in balance +-
    Why talking only about rahab?
    Check any lb, war lb will highest pts, bcs war to op on event maps for clearing mobs, and can ez oneshot boses on events too
    Also war dnt get oneshot from any random dmg. Mages have shild for escape that, rogues only can swear to god on dodge proc (also 81 mobs and miniboses have more op dodge, than rogue xD)

Отправлено с моего NX679J через Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zxcursed View Post
    If war will have dmg, splash dmg, pools, health and armor
    That not over?
    I remember 76 cap, when was stacking everything, and war do everything
    Deal dmg, taking dmg, pool mobs, save pt by they skills etc
    Now classes in balance +-
    Why talking only about rahab?
    Check any lb, war lb will highest pts, bcs war to op on event maps for clearing mobs, and can ez oneshot boses on events too
    Also war dnt get oneshot from any random dmg. Mages have shild for escape that, rogues only can swear to god on dodge proc (also 81 mobs and miniboses have more op dodge, than rogue xD)

Отправлено с моего NX679J через Tapatalk
    not true lol, for mobs mage is the best cuz of area of damage, look evg lb, 120m mage solo score and warrior 11m, very balanced, almost 11x difference, and now with kraken amulet mage will be undying

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Yes agree, sorcerer's and rogue's too good late game. Warrior's need only a damage proc buff on kraken sword to be like other kraken boss weapons but no gonna happen beacause warriors are still considered as a ,,tank" not as a fighter who can do high dmg and take a hit or two..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjdjdjdj:v View Post
    not true lol, for mobs mage is the best cuz of area of damage, look evg lb, 120m mage solo score and warrior 11m, very balanced, almost 11x difference, and now with kraken amulet mage will be undying

he mean LB when cap 76 not 81.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

We already achieve the balance, warior has a very powerful weapon for everymap, kraken aegis, krak sword and polaris unless dev nerf polaris that can 1 hit miniboss and last stage of elite rahab with kraken armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    We already achieve the balance, warior has a very powerful weapon for everymap, kraken aegis, krak sword and polaris unless dev nerf polaris that can 1 hit miniboss and last stage of elite rahab with kraken armor.
    I admit that warrior has some good weapons, and can have an op wep but the best boss killer weapon is not even mentioned in your comment.
    Nepta with good BD does more dmg than kraken sword even with the same stats (by switching), but anyway devs just don’t want to buff the kraken sword so war will just stay « bad in general for bosses compaired to the other classes ».
    Okey kraken aegis does the job for mobs and maybe for mini boss but let’s not lie the other classes do as well as the aegis even if the pull is great.
    Then people will claim that warrior is a « tank » and I’m bored to say again that roles right now in this game are not relevant when pure damage can skip all the mechanics of the game.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    I admit that warrior has some good weapons, and can have an op wep but the best boss killer weapon is not even mentioned in your comment.
    Nepta with good BD does more dmg than kraken sword even with the same stats (by switching), but anyway devs just don’t want to buff the kraken sword so war will just stay « bad in general for bosses compaired to the other classes ».
    Okey kraken aegis does the job for mobs and maybe for mini boss but let’s not lie the other classes do as well as the aegis even if the pull is great.
    Then people will claim that warrior is a « tank » and I’m bored to say again that roles right now in this game are not relevant when pure damage can skip all the mechanics of the game.

ikr theres no point in tanking when dealing damage is the meta and only way out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjdjdjdj:v View Post
    ikr theres no point in tanking when dealing damage is the meta and only way out

Thank you and the warrior with kraken sword just does not deal enough dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

true i have to get 3k str or have bd awakes to do 1 rahab phase