Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hard find pt for war in e rahab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    I have full kraken + rahab and have no problem with running maps. Just speaking for the situation.

We all do have friends like them but they don't have to suffer to play with warriors.
    Of course people who choose to okay warriors shouldn't suffer as well.
    Don't sugarcoat the fact with words like friendship, loyalty or 'just have fun'. What's wrong is wrong.

Since jewel was introduced, awaken and procs on top of it, class roles lost its value.
    No one really needs warrior heal. They found a way to survive. I don't think it's bad. People can play with anyone. 4 rogues can run. 4 images can run. But somehow everyone thinks tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are 'tanky' while we die from same boss attack even with jugg. I don't understand.

It would be a lot easier for many warriors to get invited if just little more dmg on kraken sword (unless next farming place is somewhere like gauntlet that forces people to have 3 classes.)

The thing you mentioned about "But they don't have to suffer to play with warriors". The friends that ask me don't have this problem with me, they aren't suffering while playing with me. They hop on VC and play with me and have an absolute blast and enjoy playing while on VC playing with me. There's a clear difference between playing alone and looking for people and trying to find a PT through randoms vs playing with your close friends that don't really give a crap if your slowing down the PT or not which isn't the case in 22sec-25sec runs that I'm running with as a Warrior with them. There's no real sugar coating at all. It's based on actual facts that I can get references to comment on this thread regarding the friends that party me.

Those players that say "tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are "Tanky" are just new players that haven't played for the amount of time. I've been playing this game for years. There's players spend all their time to go on forums and complain and hold grudges against other classes then there's players that have friends that don't spend time on forums complaining and instead actually play with their friends regardless if they are a warrior or not and even snag in banners and have fun. It's the vibes and energy that they enjoy from me and the voice chat.

Note: I don't even use a Kraken Sword for the Elite Rahab. I use a Kraken Aegis and we still hit 22-25second runs.

It's not about getting invited more. It's about playing with your close friends that don't give a **** if your slowing them down or not. That's what I mean by Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Needs&Wants(People that rather have faster runs).

The best advice I can give you is to ignore what players are crying on forums regarding class balance because a majority of them just spend more time complaining rather then actually playing and siding with the other classes. There's people that completed the 1B AP even before the Rahab Gold Buff even began and you never see them complaining about classes imbalance, they adapted with the content and played even during the era of pros and cons within the three classes given and stuck with it in the past. Play with your close friends that don't care about if your slowing them down. If they care about that then you should probably find other friends to play with.

Your good friends in your friend list shouldn't care if your slowing down the PT. As long as your yourself and your playing with them with good vibes then you should be fine and stick with them because that's what friends do and love. I don't have this problem that you guys are facing because my friends don't "Suffer" when they invite me to the PT. They rather play with me and I hope you guys and the other warriors can find good friends that don't really give a crap about if your slowing down the PT because I'm not at all facing this problem

Your welcomed to join my Discord Server and hop on VC with the friends I play with if you ever need a party or such and your always welcomed to join the VC (https://discord.gg/VNYgQKwMYT)

We're always on VC depending if we aren't busy.. so don't expect too much cause some of us have a real life as well but your always welcomed to join and play along with the friends in my server

Best Wishes, Hope This Advice Works
    Last edited by Hexame; 03-09-2023 at 06:28 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i don't like to play without warrior in rahab, just take a look at rahab lb, war makes a lot of difference.

with war: 14-17s per run
    no war: 17-20s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

All classes can complete eraha. Personally, I dont care if a run takes 5 seconds more or less. I feel like some people just take farming efficiently too serious. Just invite friends and have a good time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    The thing you mentioned about "But they don't have to suffer to play with warriors". The friends that ask me don't have this problem with me, they aren't suffering while playing with me. They hop on VC and play with me and have an absolute blast and enjoy playing while on VC playing with me. There's a clear difference between playing alone and looking for people and trying to find a PT through randoms vs playing with your close friends that don't really give a crap if your slowing down the PT or not which isn't the case in 22sec-25sec runs that I'm running with as a Warrior with them. There's no real sugar coating at all. It's based on actual facts that I can get references to comment on this thread regarding the friends that party me.

Those players that say "tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are "Tanky" are just new players that haven't played for the amount of time. I've been playing this game for years. There's players don't go on forums and complain and hold grudges against other classes then there's players that have friends that don't spend time on forums complaining and instead actually play with their friends regardless if they are a warrior or not and even snag in banners and have fun. It's the vibes and energy that they enjoy from me and the voice chat.

Note: I don't even use a Kraken Sword for the Elite Rahab. I use a Kraken Aegis and we still hit 22-25second runs.

It's not about getting invited more. It's about playing with your close friends that don't give a **** if your slowing them down or not. That's what I mean by Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Needs&Wants(People that rather have faster runs).

The best advice I can give you is to ignore what players are crying on forums regarding class balance because a majority of them just spend more time complaining rather then actually playing and siding with the other classes. There's people that completed the 1B AP even before the Rahab Gold Buff even began and you never see them complaining about classes imbalance, they adapted with the content and played even during the era of pros and cons within the three classes given and stuck with it in the past. Play with your close friends that don't care about if your slowing them down. If they care about that then you should probably find other friends to play with.

Your good friends in your friend list shouldn't care if your slowing down the PT. As long as your yourself and your playing with them with good vibes then you should be fine and stick with them because that's what friends do and love. I don't have this problem that you guys are facing because my friends don't "Suffer" when they invite me to the PT. They rather play with me and I hope you guys and the other warriors can find good friends that don't really give a crap about if your slowing down the PT because I'm not at all facing this problem

Your welcomed to join my Discord Server and hop on VC with the friends I play with if you ever need a party or such and your always welcomed to join the VC (https://discord.gg/VNYgQKwMYT)

We're always on VC depending if we aren't busy.. so don't expect too much cause some of us have a real life as well but your always welcomed to join and play along with the friends in my server

When you think about class dont think about what your personal Friends do for you, its about the general population. You have nice things to say but the problem will always remain in non party map runs. I would assume you have a very good gear set also, which if we focus on the problem of general players of the warrior class being excluded from the highest rewarding map, that is an issue. Even with kraken gear one class gets bumped 9.45/10 times. Im over it really because you will only know the problem if you run randoms as a warrior and soon i got a feeling warriors will be 100% needed anyways.

Or sts can place a 3 class requirement on the maps, solving everything.

Once EZG becomes the gold mine it will be much better

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It's not hard for me to find a PT in Elite Rahabkor as a Warrior.
    I have few friends and I get asked if I want to join by them all the time and I'm never searching for a party. I'm always getting asked to join. If you have 1.1k friends in game, you should be able to form a Party really quick. If you aren't then you need to find quality friends that are loyal and dedicated to playing with you and excited when your online to play with you. It's Quality over Quantity. Remember that. Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Wants&Needs ( People that rather run faster runs ) Choose your path wisely and have fun
    No, I can still find a party, I make up to 100 million for rahab. You are right about quality and quantity! I'm talking about the fact that I'm a random player who can stand and scream in the lobby, I noticed that people are more willing to take a magician or a rogue, chasing the best time. But I myself run in a team not bad, my record is 18 seconds...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Those players that say "tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are "Tanky" are just new players that haven't played for the amount of time. I've been playing this game for years. There's players don't go on forums and complain and hold grudges against other classes then there's players that have friends that don't spend time on forums complaining and instead actually play with their friends regardless if they are a warrior or not and even snag in banners and have fun. It's the vibes and energy that they enjoy from me and the voice chat.

Я очень рад за вас, что у вас есть такие друзья)
    Жадность и алчность на rahabe , портит все , у людей в голове тока золото и время) спс за лучик света в это бесконечной темноте!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I have no problem and running 23-26sec runs as well.
    Just because you and I and some people can play without problems, it doesn't mean other people are same.
    When people are looking for their party, 9 out 10 I see 'no warrior' or 'rogue or mage'.
    One warrior would be fine but no more than 2. Why? because it slow down the run.
    Have you ever heard someone says no rogue or mage because we already have one?

Some people say evg was warrior era but I don't exactly agree with it.
    DM with Polaris and evg was when people would run with more than 2 warriors without problems. Just like mage and rogues always have been.
    I don't call that warriors era or warriors are op. I believe that's how this game is supposed to be. So everyone can play with anyone.

Yes warriors needs to taunt and heal, rogue should kill single target easier and mage clean mobs easier.
    But all 3 classes should do same dmg overall. That's what I've been trying to say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Get friends that play with you then instead of coming on forums and making a thread about it. You don't see me making these threads because I don't have this issue at all.

It's not that hard to make friends. I'm not even logged on and I have a party formed up waiting for me every time and when a rogue in my friend list asks me for a spot, I'd have to tell him it's already jam packed. Hopefully you guys get to that point. It's actually sad that you guys are going through this. Just have friends that enjoy playing with you. It's not that hard especially if your playing for a long time. If you have friends that rather play with you and only you then you wouldn't be having this issue at all. There's a clear reason why there's warriors coming on forums and making a whole entire thread about it due to a clear lack of loyal friends. You choose to try and run with those same exact "mages and rogues" that prefer to have no warriors at all and this is why your here on forums and that's on you.

Even Qua mentioned, "All classes can complete eraha. Personally, I dont care if a run takes 5 seconds more or less. I feel like some people just take farming efficiently too serious. Just invite friends and have a good time."

When you Warriors choose to stand in the portal area and choose to seek out a party from those exact "mages and rogues" that prefer to have no warriors at all, that's on you and completely your choice which I can't help you at all. That's on you.

Stick with your friends that played with you over the years and are loyal.

I gave you guys the discord link provided if there's a general population of warriors that are going through this struggle for a place to have a party before hand or during, just make sure you use the party aps tab to form your parties but don't expect it to be a home for the entire Warrior Class as most of us are online mostly after work or whenever we are free and is mostly a friendlist of mine server. You guys are welcomed regardless.

Again like I said,

Best Wishes
    Last edited by Hexame; 03-09-2023 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rusjeka View Post
    No, I can still find a party, I make up to 100 million for rahab. You are right about quality and quantity! I'm talking about the fact that I'm a random player who can stand and scream in the lobby, I noticed that people are more willing to take a magician or a rogue, chasing the best time. But I myself run in a team not bad, my record is 18 seconds...
    Lol...then why are you here complaining??!! U wanna make 200m per raha?? No one pt me for elite raha (i don't have full kraken) im not on here making cry threads and certainly don't make 100m per opening.

P.s. im a mage.
    Last edited by Msrobinsonal; 03-09-2023 at 09:35 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Msrobinsonal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Msrobinsonal View Post
    Lol...then why are you here complaining??!! U wanna make 200m per raha?? No one pt me for elite raha (i don't have full kraken) im not on here making cry threads and certainly don't make 100m per opening.

P.s. im a mage.
    Сейчас уже не делаю 100м сложно пт найти

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rusjeka View Post
    I am an old player and a good warrior. I can still run in a team, but it just became difficult for me to find it.
    You're not a good warrior if you're not using polaris on Rahab.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    You're not a good warrior if you're not using polaris on Rahab.
    And thats problem. Warriors were stuck using lv 76 weapons when the lv 81 mythics came out. Rogs and mages were using the mythics. Now the arcanes for lv 81 are out and warriors are stuck using a mythic weapon as rogs and mages use arcane.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    And thats problem. Warriors were stuck using lv 76 weapons when the lv 81 mythics came out. Rogs and mages were using the mythics. Now the arcanes for lv 81 are out and warriors are stuck using a mythic weapon as rogs and mages use arcane.
    It's not the same problem as before. Back then, warrior didn't have a mob kilker weapon, now he got kraken aegis.
    There's nothing wring wirh using polaris, since it's the highest dmg weapon in AL - 1 hit from pola can 1shot 2nd stage of elite rahab - kraken weapons can't do that. It's more than enough (unless you expect kraken sword to 1shotting raha with 1 charged attack). Runs with skilled polaris users (and skilled mini killers) are always the fastest ones. There's a reason why in many lb's, you have 1-2 war in pt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    All classes can complete eraha. Personally, I dont care if a run takes 5 seconds more or less. I feel like some people just take farming efficiently too serious. Just invite friends and have a good time.
    I couldn’t agree more with this..having seen how some people act there towards others for the sake of seconds is terrible. I prefer the good time over the gl..that’s why I downloaded a game and hex, yes you are fun to run with!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Lol I'm to lazy to translate that but it's because wars just slow a party down. Really need to run with friends. Even then most only want 1 war to heal in the final phase. Not that they need it but it can help. Most of the time I just kill the mini and heal at the last stage. If a rogue uses packs don't need heal. Mage doesn't need heal. You really just need good friends that will carry you. I've made 4 war parties and it's not bad. Not exactly fast but doable.
    ‘Even then most only want 1 war to heal’ , like valley gates I could say that ‘most’ tanks wanted to take 2 if not 3 mages, leaving a lot of rogues redundant, I’m so fed up with this era of playing that is based on ‘how much gl can be obtained in 30 mins’ . I didn’t download this game for how much gl I could get..of course gl is a necessary component of this game but enjoyment should be more necessary…it is possible to have both but many don’t choose that. I consider it always a privilege to play with people like yourself.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Anyone on here trying to say warrior is even close to being balanced with other classes or relevant whatsoever (except for very fringe things like rahab 2nd stage *only like 5 warriors in the entire game qualify for this*) is either blind or blatantly disregarding fact. Warrior items cost WAY less than mage/rog items. If you have any concept of math/econ u know there are the same amount of supply for each class, so the only reason warrior items are cheap is because of a lack of demand. Nobody wants to play warrior because it sucks, and the market proves it. All damage sources in the game recently have been % health based or instant death, so tanking is irrelevant. Warrior class is dead. I agree every class has their good/ bad updates, but this one hurts especially bad because wars cant even get invited to the best gold farming map, so they are falling behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Taughtmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Im thinking if they do the you can't join with same class in e rahab like how zodias gauntlet works. If you like, just made it apply in all map(I dont know if it is good or not cuz less people) so there will be no class will be left out.

Rather than that I have better idea, Make people join up to 5-6players then have a max of only 2player of same class can join.

Or just stick with the 4 players that only one of the class can do a max of only 2 players same class can join in a map.
    Ex: 2 war, 1 rogue, 1 mage
    2 rogue, 1 war, 1 mage
    2 mage, 1 rogue, 1 war

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol, yes. i think hard years for war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Dear Developers, Please, all you have to do is make the Kraken's weapons deal the same damage to the boss for all classes!! And I don’t need to carry 5 different sets with me, why do you make a kraken set, if the mythical set + kraken armor is better, you look what people say here, if I don’t use polaris I’m a bad tank) why did I buy your kraken then? ) Well, I would have stayed in my old set! Or do I need to play the hot bar like a piano so that I can get the desired result)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rusjeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Pls vamp warrior kraken set devs, same here cant get pt n erahab also

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk