Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hard find pt for war in e rahab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
    Sup. PvP Player here. Its not Warrior>Mage>Rogue

Its Mage>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue=Tank. A good Rogue can play around Tanks. A good Tank can play around Rogues. Most time Tank win the vs tho when rogues cant burst u or getting bursted. But Mages rule all. Even more unfair with the new Cryptareth Pet cuz they lower ur dmg to the minimum and they can remove all debuffs with wind or shield. GG.

Pve is sad aswell. Just an e.g.: Was looking for a Party for some time now. Got invited then and i was like "nice, finally". Well… got removed with the words: Oh sorry, can‘t do 2 Tanks

Pretty boring and shi to play my role atm. Very frustrating.

But we had a thread like this Weeks ago, devs wont change anything and they have no game awareness. Just check out Item Prices. Why is War so cheap and others so high? Well because all swapped to fun Roles…

Some advice to you my friend - stop trying to talk for other classes unless you play the Role by urself for a bit. I see many Posts from you Trashtalking Tanks but im sure we can speak for ourself better then some1 who mains another role.

We dont want to be OP, we just want a fair balance to actually play the Game in a Fun way. And for me personally - i dont want to swap my Class. Id rather quit the game then.
    Lol this is just evg situation like who tf would take 2 wars in evg when 1 is enuf

Dude i played with Hbdd guy knows how to play war in pve how to adjust procs and stuff I'm not a strong mage i did phase 1 kill it 12 seconds we still finish the map 19-22sec average you know why couz war did something in phase 2 I'll let you figure it out what

So stop with the mage > all
    Mage was **** class previous expansion mage shine at 76 cap couz of haste meta other than that 71 below cap it was garbage can't even do a single thing against jugg + horn + ebon aegis or vs rogue with ebon dagger I've played pvp yes i did good at 76 cap and that was it i had to have the best gear awakes in order to compete in pvp amd still dying to a rog with 1.7k dex so stop the bs about mage >>>>

Wars need to learn and adjust after partying with hbdd i would like to have war on my pt like him bad sadly 90% of the wars dumb thnx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Waay back when, before tindirin, it was almost impossible to survive without war in the party, war took the punches keeping the other classes alive. Mages controlled the mobs while rogues with help of mages cleaned the map. Sure miss those days.

What could happen is not allow classes to add primary attributes that is not associated with their class. Keep attributes to the class it’s designed to be. Unlike the maus era strength built mages .

Change awaking properties to class only, meaning the item should only see awakings attributing to the class that can equip it.

Or make all 3 classes equally effected as the other.

While it was a great idea to have a bonus with one of each class in party the bonus for having a tank isn’t enough for 90% of dps parties. Lots of 3 mage 1 rog, 2/2 mage rog parties.

#ClassBalance
    Avy
    12-2012

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

War is actually useful on raha, you just don't know how to play properly as a war on rahab.
    (war has the highest dmg - small hint)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentStonoga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    War is actually useful on raha, you just don't know how to play properly as a war on rahab.
    (war has the highest dmg - small hint)
    Ikr all of these complaints i bet they can't even use kraken sword efficiently , warr literally carry phase 2 laughing hard rn seeing these warriors complaining when they can't even do a simple pre proccing to add up basic efficiency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I know all the tricks of preproc nep or Polaris and switching back and forth for armor proc. However your talking about 3 switches, timing and a little luck for everything to go well. One mistake and you're off and you miss your chance. It's a lot different then just blasting through the phase. So yeah ik war can get through a phase. It's just not as simple or guaranteed like the other classes. I don't expect everyone in the game to care about that. It's just easier to use dps classes in rahab. So yes it's possible to run with tanks but why bother? Unless it's a friend the runs are just smother and faster with out one. This isn't any different then when you needed a war to farm evg its just now wars need help. I don't blame them for getting unhappy about it. The op was saying it's difficult, I didn't read the rest but yes, its difficult to get in a random pt for a war. Ik it's not hard for all but for the majority it is.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Suggested it months ago but I'll do it again, for next expansion make each class have its own role, like how it used to be. Warriors now expect to deal the most damage while also being the tankiest, Cinco, this doesn't work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I know all the tricks of preproc nep or Polaris and switching back and forth for armor proc. However your talking about 3 switches, timing and a little luck for everything to go well. One mistake and you're off and you miss your chance. It's a lot different then just blasting through the phase. So yeah ik war can get through a phase. It's just not as simple or guaranteed like the other classes. I don't expect everyone in the game to care about that. It's just easier to use dps classes in rahab. So yes it's possible to run with tanks but why bother? Unless it's a friend the runs are just smother and faster with out one. This isn't any different then when you needed a war to farm evg its just now wars need help. I don't blame them for getting unhappy about it. The op was saying it's difficult, I didn't read the rest but yes, its difficult to get in a random pt for a war. Ik it's not hard for all but for the majority it is.
    It’s quite literally using polaris and armor in 1 loadout and switching to dmg in polaris (u can even charge polaris in the set u proc in and switch to dmg), not rocket science

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    It’s quite literally using polaris and armor in 1 loadout and switching to dmg in polaris (u can even charge polaris in the set u proc in and switch to dmg), not rocket science
    But sometimes either polar or armor proc comes late, you mess up the run or you have one hit to kill boss. Not reliable.

Or they could simply buff kraken sword but you know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    But sometimes either polar or armor proc comes late, you mess up the run or you have one hit to kill boss. Not reliable.

Or they could simply buff kraken sword but you know.
    So proc armor and use the haste to proc polaris, or any haste pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

dont worry as per dev elite rahakbor nerf soon, when zodias gauntlet become farming zone they become balance now,
    because u can form pt 1rog 1mage 1war only at elite zodias gauntlet then each class use they're role now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i hope dev create new zone map same as mauso with unlimited room become harder every room level u take.
    and also can form party per each class too 1war 1mage 1rog.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Procs are ruining the game.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Me have 1.1k frend in game ) lol me so hard find pt xd im old player 10 yers in game, im solo player me hard find pt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Tavern fully support what you said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I am an old player and a good warrior. I can still run in a team, but it just became difficult for me to find it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

It's not hard for me to find a PT in Elite Rahabkor as a Warrior.
    I have few friends and I get asked if I want to join by them all the time and I'm never searching for a party. I'm always getting asked to join. If you have 1.1k friends in game, you should be able to form a Party really quick. If you aren't then you need to find quality friends that are loyal and dedicated to playing with you and excited when your online to play with you. It's Quality over Quantity. Remember that. Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Wants&Needs ( People that rather run faster runs ) Choose your path wisely and have fun
    Last edited by Hexame; 03-08-2023 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    I have few friends and I get asked if I want to join by them all the time and I'm never searching for a party. I'm always getting asked to join. If you have 1.1k friends in game, you should be able to form a Party really quick. If you aren't then you need to find quality friends that are loyal and dedicated to playing you and excited when your online to play with you. It's Quality over Quantity. Remember that. Loyalty ( Good Friends) VS Wants&Needs ( People that rather run faster runs ) Choose your path wisely and have fun
    Good advice to all 💖💖💖

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

War class just need a buff on the boss weapon kraken sword so they can be worth it to have on the party

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

If you have kraken gears, it won’t be hard…
    I’m assuming you do. I usually run with 2 warriors (having them boosts survivability)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    I have few friends and I get asked if I want to join by them all the time and I'm never searching for a party. I'm always getting asked to join. If you have 1.1k friends in game, you should be able to form a Party really quick. If you aren't then you need to find quality friends that are loyal and dedicated to playing with you and excited when your online to play with you. It's Quality over Quantity. Remember that. Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Wants&Needs ( People that rather run faster runs ) Choose your path wisely and have fun
    I have full kraken + rahab and have no problem with running maps. Just speaking for the situation.

We all do have friends like them but they don't have to suffer to play with warriors.
    Of course people who choose to okay warriors shouldn't suffer as well.
    Don't sugarcoat the fact with words like friendship, loyalty or 'just have fun'. What's wrong is wrong.

Since jewel was introduced, awaken and procs on top of it, class roles lost its value.
    No one really needs warrior heal. They found a way to survive. I don't think it's bad. People can play with anyone. 4 rogues can run. 4 images can run. But somehow everyone thinks tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are 'tanky' while we die from same boss attack even with jugg. I don't understand.

It would be a lot easier for many warriors to get invited if just little more dmg on kraken sword (unless next farming place is somewhere like gauntlet that forces people to have 3 classes.)