Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard find pt for war in e rahab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Hard find pt for war in e rahab

Если вы читаете это разработчики, пожалуйста сделайте что-нибудь, воин стал не востребован он не нужен, его не берут , нужно тока маги и плуты, мне все сложнее и сложнее найти команду! Пожалуйста сделайте что-нибудь все гонятся за лучшим временем, а воин просто баласт, пожалусто не убивайте война!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rusjeka For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

是的,大声笑,作为 e raha 中的流氓和巫师玩家,在团队中进行战争,我们预计运行速度较慢。除非三名玩家超级强大,否则战争可以高枕无 忧。

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Default Hard find pt for war in e rahab

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

War need buffs

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Nah why is bro speaking enchantment table

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leprereturningplayer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Lol I'm to lazy to translate that but it's because wars just slow a party down. Really need to run with friends. Even then most only want 1 war to heal in the final phase. Not that they need it but it can help. Most of the time I just kill the mini and heal at the last stage. If a rogue uses packs don't need heal. Mage doesn't need heal. You really just need good friends that will carry you. I've made 4 war parties and it's not bad. Not exactly fast but doable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Because need dmge mybe

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Pt me we can run together,,I'm a war tho

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Still same.
    These dev are trying to ignore the fact that warriors need more dmg in pve.
    Some people will bring up '2 warriors can run 24sec' again. Yeah, it could be. But don't generalize whole situation with the cases of rare players and occasions. Even in guild people say no tank. You need friends who let you play to farm rn.

Look back when pve had no racism. It's always when warriors can do enough dmg and kill fast. It's so absurd they still think of 'class roles' so warriors needs to do less dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You want buffs to equal the damage to other class this will happen to the balance
    Damage: warior=mage=rogue
    Health: warior>mage=rogue
    Armor: warior>mage=rogue
    Survival: warior>mage>rogue
    Running on boss portals: warior=mage=rogue
    Running on regular long map: warior>mage>rogue
    Pvp: warior>mage=rogue😁😁😁
    Then what happen to class balance?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    You want buffs to equal the damage to other class this will happen to the balance
    Pvp: warior>mage=rogue������
    You have no idea how each classes are now and what you are talking about.

This game used to have or at least try to have 3 classes role.
    Rogue is focused on single target dmg,
    Mage stun, control and clean mobs
    Warrior taunt, feeble, survive and heal party.

Look at the game now.
    Every class has equipment with procs that could kill boss, clean mobs and survive.
    Warrior can't survive from rahab attack or pools. Boss don't even move and everyone kills everything within secs.
    What do we protect party from? What do we need to taunt and keep aggro from? Which boss attack we can feeble? If we get stuned and miss our heal, will party die? Isn't the way we survive same as others now? Oh. Mage has shield too. Don't mention it.

Plus, new krakens won't give high stats to warriors as well. We don't really have any advantage on armor and health like you claim.

Talking about pvp (I'm not playing pvp atm tbh but had planety experience in the past)
    To actually be tanky or not to be one shot by rogue, we need to use jug and heal. Also need VG for buff or provide mana in pvp. Which means we can only use one skill. That limits our dmg output and we even have less dmg. Talk about being fair. Funny.

Each class can be easier and better to do what they are meant to be. It should be they play style, not roles anymore.
    Unless dev change whole map and weapon proc designs, all class should do somewhat same dmg. That's how it's supposed to be like some other games but some people still live in the past. I'm sorry but this is not the game we used to play. Better accept it and evolve.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    You have no idea how each classes are now and what you are talking about.

This game used to have or at least try to have 3 classes role.
    Rogue is focused on single target dmg,
    Mage stun, control and clean mobs
    Warrior taunt, feeble, survive and heal party.

Look at the game now.
    Every class has equipment with procs that could kill boss, clean mobs and survive.
    Warrior can't survive from rahab attack or pools. Boss don't even move and everyone kills everything within secs.
    What do we protect party from? What do we need to taunt and keep aggro from? Which boss attack we can feeble? Isn't the way we survive same as others now? Oh. Mage has shield too. Don't mention it.

Plus, new krakens won't give high stats to warriors as well. We don't really have any advantage on armor and health like you claim.

Talking about pvp (I'm not playing pvp atm tbh but had planety experience in the past)
    To actually be tanky or not to be one shot by rogue, we need to use jug and heal. Also need VG for buff or provide mana in pvp. Which means we can only use one skill. That limits our dmg output and we even have less dmg. Talk about being fair. Funny.

Each class can be easier and better to do what they are meant to be. It should be they play style, not roles anymore.
    Unless dev change whole map and weapon proc designs, all class should do somewhat same dmg. That's how it's supposed to be like some other games but some people still live in the past. I'm sorry but this is not the game we used to play. Better accept it and evolve.
    Every class has advantages over other classes in different expansions....

1) Mausoleum - Mages era
    2) Hydra,fly gold drop - Rogues era
    3) Evg - Wars era

So you never know... What if next expansion put wars in meta again?

This game can never be balanced anymore.... Everyone cry about there class being useless at some point of time, even mages and rogues cry when war was op, one shooting every boss in game.

Just give some time, let sts make some new expansion where mage and rogue will cry.

All this happened just because of broken +dmg procs.... We had really good procs back in the days glintstone, flameforged, immortal, drag weapons.
    Idk who even gave this stupid idea of giving +dmg as proc.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    Every class has advantages over other classes in different expansions....

1) Mausoleum - Mages era
    2) Hydra,fly gold drop - Rogues era
    3) Evg - Wars era

So you never know... What if next expansion put wars in meta again?

This game can never be balanced anymore.... Everyone cry about there class being useless at some point of time, even mages and rogues cry when war was op, one shooting every boss in game.

Just give some time, let sts make some new expansion where mage and rogue will cry.

All this happened just because of broken +dmg procs.... We had really good procs back in the days glintstone, flameforged, immortal, drag weapons.
    Idk who even gave this stupid idea of giving +dmg as proc.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Ikr. These proc killed all roles. Map designs also don't require much tanking tho.
    Positive side is, It could be easier to play. We don't have to find good rogue or mage or tank to play anymore.
    And again then all class should do same dmg so anyone can play with anyone.

Each class had its era but never once mage or rogue were not welcomed in party but warriors.
    We just want to play as others class. Demand more dmg in pve.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

坦率地说,我对此的看法是我不认为战争真的是问题所在,它是地牢的系统。如果他们取消了在地牢中使用药水的 功能,所有角色都将被分配以他们自己的方式扮演他们的特定职业。健康药水和法力药水现在太强大了,解决这个 问题的方法是在 1 个地牢中限制 10 瓶健康药水和法力药水,无限使用它们会影响所有职业的平衡。这里的所有人都在抱怨弱阶级,弱武器,过强的过 程,过强的阶级。没有任何 sts 需要取消在地牢中使用药水,这样所有职业都可以扮演 war 之类的角色来嘲讽小怪,sorc 提供第二个 dps 和法力治疗,而 rogs 大伤害。

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Pvp: warior>mage=rogue
    Sup. PvP Player here. Its not Warrior>Mage>Rogue

Its Mage>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue=Tank. A good Rogue can play around Tanks. A good Tank can play around Rogues. Most time Tank win the vs tho when rogues cant burst u or getting bursted. But Mages rule all. Even more unfair with the new Cryptareth Pet cuz they lower ur dmg to the minimum and they can remove all debuffs with wind or shield. GG.

Pve is sad aswell. Just an e.g.: Was looking for a Party for some time now. Got invited then and i was like "nice, finally". Well… got removed with the words: Oh sorry, can‘t do 2 Tanks

Pretty boring and shi to play my role atm. Very frustrating.

But we had a thread like this Weeks ago, devs wont change anything and they have no game awareness. Just check out Item Prices. Why is War so cheap and others so high? Well because all swapped to fun Roles…

Some advice to you my friend - stop trying to talk for other classes unless you play the Role by urself for a bit. I see many Posts from you Trashtalking Tanks but im sure we can speak for ourself better then some1 who mains another role.

We dont want to be OP, we just want a fair balance to actually play the Game in a Fun way. And for me personally - i dont want to swap my Class. Id rather quit the game then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Pvp: warior>mage=rogue
    ?????????????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Play as warrior to see how bad the class is currently.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
    Sup. PvP Player here. Its not Warrior>Mage>Rogue

Its Mage>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue=Tank. A good Rogue can play around Tanks. A good Tank can play around Rogues. Most time Tank win the vs tho when rogues cant burst u or getting bursted. But Mages rule all. Even more unfair with the new Cryptareth Pet cuz they lower ur dmg to the minimum and they can remove all debuffs with wind or shield. GG.

Pve is sad aswell. Just an e.g.: Was looking for a Party for some time now. Got invited then and i was like "nice, finally". Well… got removed with the words: Oh sorry, can‘t do 2 Tanks

Pretty boring and shi to play my role atm. Very frustrating.

But we had a thread like this Weeks ago, devs wont change anything and they have no game awareness. Just check out Item Prices. Why is War so cheap and others so high? Well because all swapped to fun Roles…

Some advice to you my friend - stop trying to talk for other classes unless you play the Role by urself for a bit. I see many Posts from you Trashtalking Tanks but im sure we can speak for ourself better then some1 who mains another role.

We dont want to be OP, we just want a fair balance to actually play the Game in a Fun way. And for me personally - i dont want to swap my Class. Id rather quit the game then.
    Bro, he said thats what would happen if they buffed war, not that war is currently the strongest

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    Bro, he said thats what would happen if they buffed war, not that war is currently the strongest

wouldn’t change anything to what i said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
    wouldn’t change anything to what i said.

Wouldnt change anything u said except the fact that u think that he thinks wars r the strongest which he doesnt
    Besides, IMO, each class has their own purpose rn, wars dont have the highest dps but if your gear is good enough every class is overkill for current maps, for example, if u r competing for hydra/orrick lb, wars suck, but if u r going for zodias gauntlet, wars r op
    U can say wars need buff when comparing middle/low budget gear from all classes, but how do u buff that without buffing high budget gear at the same time
    Even if u have low stats gear as war, i dont see why wouldnt they let u join party aslong as u use your proc on mini or the last phase (last 10%hp)
    If u want to see how good wars play rahab u can check out Pansukcesu's yt video on channel name: OnlyyFans (not an ad xd)