Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
Sup. PvP Player here. Its not Warrior>Mage>Rogue

Its Mage>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue=Tank. A good Rogue can play around Tanks. A good Tank can play around Rogues. Most time Tank win the vs tho when rogues cant burst u or getting bursted. But Mages rule all. Even more unfair with the new Cryptareth Pet cuz they lower ur dmg to the minimum and they can remove all debuffs with wind or shield. GG.

Pve is sad aswell. Just an e.g.: Was looking for a Party for some time now. Got invited then and i was like "nice, finally". Well… got removed with the words: Oh sorry, can‘t do 2 Tanks

Pretty boring and shi to play my role atm. Very frustrating.

But we had a thread like this Weeks ago, devs wont change anything and they have no game awareness. Just check out Item Prices. Why is War so cheap and others so high? Well because all swapped to fun Roles…

Some advice to you my friend - stop trying to talk for other classes unless you play the Role by urself for a bit. I see many Posts from you Trashtalking Tanks but im sure we can speak for ourself better then some1 who mains another role.

We dont want to be OP, we just want a fair balance to actually play the Game in a Fun way. And for me personally - i dont want to swap my Class. Id rather quit the game then.
Lol this is just evg situation like who tf would take 2 wars in evg when 1 is enuf

Dude i played with Hbdd guy knows how to play war in pve how to adjust procs and stuff I'm not a strong mage i did phase 1 kill it 12 seconds we still finish the map 19-22sec average you know why couz war did something in phase 2 I'll let you figure it out what

So stop with the mage > all
Mage was **** class previous expansion mage shine at 76 cap couz of haste meta other than that 71 below cap it was garbage can't even do a single thing against jugg + horn + ebon aegis or vs rogue with ebon dagger I've played pvp yes i did good at 76 cap and that was it i had to have the best gear awakes in order to compete in pvp amd still dying to a rog with 1.7k dex so stop the bs about mage >>>>

Wars need to learn and adjust after partying with hbdd i would like to have war on my pt like him bad sadly 90% of the wars dumb thnx