These would be elixirs purchased for gold in store (I was thinking something like 1m). Which when opened would boost the chances of getting specific types of awakes (I was thinking at most a 10% increased chance).

So for example if I was awakening gold loot equipment, I would obviously want gold loot awakes on this. I would consume the booster and my chances of rolling gold loot awakes would be increased by 10% for a duration of 1 minute.

- They would count down everywhere (obviously)

- Using my example above, If I consume the booster and was awakening with red awakes, not only will I have a higher chance at gold loot awakes, I'll have a higher chance at higher quality gold loot awakes.

- You can consume more than one booster to diversify your boosts.

- People would be more comfortable awakening gear and we would have more participation from the general population.

- This would benefit those that sell red awakes because of the increased demand for them.

- items with rare awakes would still be expensive as these booters aren't cheap.(edit: and its not like they guarantee awakes, just increasing the chances slightly).

- Most importantly huuuuuge gold sink.

Thoughts?