Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
It's quite rare, hundreds of bloodgrub and you might loot one. I've said it before, the expensive stuff has effects or lighting glow ups. Other than the mage staff, the rest look pretty plain. The rogue ones claws don't even move and are super tiny. I told another player that they look like sub 1m vanities as there wasn't much to them. Nowadays rarity and desirability are two different things. If it looks the way they do, I'm willing to pay 1m for them just for completion sake. I personally wouldn't wear or display these. At a minimum they could have added fire effects or any effect for the matter. These weapons are supposed to be comparable to the blood weapons of yesteryears. They just don't quite cut it IMO.

Same goes for the arc flash weapons. The warrior sword and shield one has a "flash" orb which looks super sick. The mage staff looks like there should be a spot where it could be added but wasn't. All the weapons could have used the blue "flash" effect and they would be so Darn cool. Something about this event overall feels a little rushed and unfinished artwork wise.
Yes I agree , the mage staff is the only one which is good looking , rest are just too plain.