Thread: The New UI & Lion Hat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The New UI & Lion Hat

personaly I dont like the new user interface and I think the old one was way easier to navagate I would love for the old system to come back

the new hat should be an option to use I loved the fullhelms and even tho red was the least coolest color it was still better than the dreadlox looking lion imo and to add to the idea you should have a plat color change for gear you are wearing because all lvl 45s look the same like you can merge a lvl 35 skullcap to a lvl 45 isis helm and have a black helm with the stats of a 45 I love my green helm from the croc pack but in hard maps you cant worry about looks you need the stats so some sort of masking would be awesome

on a side note in the new maps a mage npc comes through the walls and you cannot attack it but it can attack you map 2 of new elite frost maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i would really like the option to hide away your isis/thoth items and wear your 'cool' gear with the isis/thoth stats.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoXu View Post
    i would really like the option to hide away your isis/thoth items and wear your 'cool' gear with the isis/thoth stats.
    EXACTLY.
    I thought that was the whole point in the hide helm that came out... Why would we just want to wear a cash hat with no stats? Think about it... or go look at any other mmo ever. Cash items go on top of stat items & effects add up.

I havn't bought a single hat and I won't until this come out. But willing to spend 50-100 plat if it does.
    Danknugget 45bear, Magicgrass 45elf, Flyinghigh 23bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes I hate the new lion thing people have said to me theyremwearing it for the stats they hate the looks =\

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    EXACTLY.
    I thought that was the whole point in the hide helm that came out... Why would we just want to wear a cash hat with no stats? Think about it... or go look at any other mmo ever. Cash items go on top of stat items & effects add up.

I havn't bought a single hat and I won't until this come out. But willing to spend 50-100 plat if it does.
    that is the point of hiding the helm, but theyre still working on it and getting it to work out right. just be patient, itll happen eventualy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Balonia View Post
    I just want to kill Santa. Can that be arranged?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    Yes I hate the new lion thing people have said to me theyremwearing it for the stats they hate the looks =\
    The vote was put to entire community. And I happen to like it. I voted for something else, but I like kavanah's artwork. It's not Egyptian, that's why I didn't vote for it, but it is nice artwork. If you don't like it, don't wear it. Gee.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

best helm there is tho kinda have to wear it 8-P