Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Re: Level Cap Raise and New Campaign Coming Soon to Star Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You have no idea what complaining is unless you have seen the diablo 3 community not receiving an important update in 3 months.

Dark Legends: Fear- Level 31
    Star Legends: Decay- Level 46 Operative
    Pocket Legends: Prestige- Level 53 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

If they are making it back to Numa that means vanities like Squid Buddy and Xrays, would drop, right?

SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    If they are making it back to Numa that means vanities like Squid Buddy and Xrays, would drop, right?
    Possibly, it would be cool if they had some recolored vanities and new ones like the blue X-ray visor or maybe some new ones like a scorn dog pet vanity. Oh and maybe a scorn buddy or whatever shoulder.

Edit: This would be my best guess as they can probably recycle all the vanity graphics.
    Last edited by Prestige; 09-06-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Good Killa :-) *Polar bear Hug*

Face It everyone Numa is a BOSS! :-) LOL

Just you wait everyone, I have a huge feeling this will be the best lvl cap rise ever!
    So we're gonna be grinding every weekend correct?
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Or or! Some new vanities! Pffff I wish.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    So we're gonna be grinding every weekend correct?
    Grinding Every Day.
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
    Possibly, it would be cool if they had some recolored vanities and new ones like the blue X-ray visor or maybe some new ones like a scorn dog pet vanity. Oh and maybe a scorn buddy or whatever shoulder.

Edit: This would be my best guess as they can probably recycle all the vanity graphics.
    I don't think anyone wants recolored vanities... The prices of vanities would be all messed up and crap.. I wouldn't want any recolored vanities to be honest.. I want NEW vanities

SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

it's true blue x-ray or blueberry N Strawberry squid buddy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I don't think anyone wants recolored vanities... The prices of vanities would be all messed up and crap.. I wouldn't want any recolored vanities to be honest.. I want NEW vanities
    You never know they do that all the time in DL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Guys guys i think Gibber is not stupid to put recolored vans into new update!

The only reason they put green exterminator visors into game because IT IS LOGICAL - visors can be any color.. And really too many people were asking for that for too long lmao

But squids? No! Squids are green only - it's their natural color as they are little vular pets.. Yellow squid? Wtf lol

Also Gibbs showed us that he's cool with vanity designs: towel/no panic set is epic; rover - very cool; marine helm - great!

So no worries dudes. There will be new ones (or at least won't be any recolored ones) i can bet on this
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akfury View Post
    weere not happy with the teasers ... and how we have been lied to sts clearly said each game has equal support and then they clearly stated thats not true ...
    Im with ak.
    Its not that they recycled maps its the fact that the other games had no affect on sl atleast what we was told and come to find out it is. I im kinda frustrated at some of the players in sl how they are all cool amd happy about certain stuff on SL on the forums, but in game its a different story. All im saying is you like something or dislike something all you can do is speak your mind.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to *Zero* For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    Guys guys i think Gibber is not stupid to put recolored vans into new update!

The only reason they put green exterminator visors into game because IT IS LOGICAL - visors can be any color.. And really too many people were asking for that for too long lmao

But squids? No! Squids are green only - it's their natural color as they are little vular pets.. Yellow squid? Wtf lol

Also Gibbs showed us that he's cool with vanity designs: towel/no panic set is epic; rover - very cool; marine helm - great!

So no worries dudes. There will be new ones (or at least won't be any recolored ones) i can bet on this
    I hope you don't actually think green squid is the natural squid color in real life. I'm sure there might be a real green squid, but most aren't green at all. In SL yes they are green, but I think that was to get the whole alien effect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I hope you don't actually think green squid is the natural squid color in real life. I'm sure there might be a real green squid, but most aren't green at all. In SL yes they are green, but I think that was to get the whole alien effect.

Lol dude we are not speaking about real life! In real life there's no Miner McGruck (thanx God)

And in SL - as you said - squids are green due to the alien effect.. So no sain reason to make 'em another color..
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Zero* View Post
    Im with ak.
    Its not that they recycled maps its the fact that the other games had no affect on sl atleast what we was told and come to find out it is. I im kinda frustrated at some of the players in sl how they are all cool amd happy about certain stuff on SL on the forums, but in game its a different story. All im saying is you like something or dislike something all you can do is speak your mind.

Hey bro!

As i tried to highlight in another thread - Gibber is the Captain of B* only for 4 months and when he got that position - development was a mess.. So for 4 months he did quite a lot:

Assembled team from scratch, launched 3 campaigns (infested deck, hive, savant), made 2 vanities sets and implemented new engine..

The major impact that hit SL hard was the STS decision to concentrate totally on DL, but since May SL seems being taken care of.. It's like a mountain ride - you start slow but then you gain momentuum.. And i hope devs are gaining it as we speak..

As for 'limited resources' stuff - first it made me mad too, but after thinking about it i figured that it's not nessesarily means they are taking devs from SL team, but instead not being able to get more devs to the team - that's what 'limited resources' might mean..

I feel that this situation is improving but slowly.. Hopefully SL will be fully back on track by christmas

P.S.
    double-talks are lame. Agree on that totally
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

What is the thread? Seems like someone just remade a locked thread with the plan to suck up to the devs hardcore in hopes that it wouldn't be locked again, and gain some brownie points in the process.

@flash: I'm not so sure that gibber has only been lead SL dev for 4 months... I have a feeling he was for a lonnng time, and we were just informed about it much later because we were whining so much. What limited resources means... is that they have 25 people working on AL, and like 5 per SL,PL,DL (Im guessing). The problem is that DL and PL haven't really been feeling the affects of this. They have been getting regular updates and quality updates, as well as dev communication. PL and DL are working on limited resources as well, so why is it that SL is the only one hurting so bad? That's the concern on the table I believe.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morfic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post

@flash: I'm not so sure that gibber has only been lead SL dev for 4 months... I have a feeling he was for a lonnng time, and we were just informed about it much later because we were whining so much. What limited resources means... is that they have 25 people working on AL, and like 5 per SL,PL,DL (Im guessing). The problem is that DL and PL haven't really been feeling the affects of this. They have been getting regular updates and quality updates, as well as dev communication. PL and DL are working on limited resources as well, so why is it that SL is the only one hurting so bad? That's the concern on the table I believe.

I share this concern...

As for Gibber - the rebuilding of SL started in May, as Sam said, and it seems correct - so i count from that time

Also i really wonder why devs are involved only when drama gets high.. If they were checkin in occasionally - all would be good.. And i keep telling that every time possible

As an example - Sam and even JustG were active in my thread at first, but when we actually became to post some 'constructive propositions' and hot game-related questions that they actually could comment - they vanished.. That i just can't understand.. They leave half-way done and thus it really solves no problems - just postpones them

Lol i even tried that drama-scheme to get any answers in a post long time ago 'time for drama and answers' if you remember.. Funny thing IT WORKED lmfao! But i got an infraction hit as well)))

So i try to evade dramas now but still not fully satisfied with communication link between devs and community

The good thing is they started the surveys and contests so we can participate in game-modding, but we still lack answers on the hot questions

Really hope that after update Gibber will find some time for chatting with us..
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

In all these posts its either Sam said this Sam said that but in all honesty shouldnt it have been Gibber? Food for thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    Lol dude we are not speaking about real life! In real life there's no Miner McGruck (thanx God)

And in SL - as you said - squids are green due to the alien effect.. So no sain reason to make 'em another color..
    Then I'm still confused why specific things are recolored and some things are not... Why can't aliens have yellow or blue heads? This isn't real life after all. They could just recolor everything and put it that. I mean that is probably what is going to happen. Do I like it? No... But it's probably the easiest way to get the game running with quote on quote new content. At this point I think the community would be satisfied with just about any new cap being added.

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Then I'm still confused why specific things are recolored and some things are not... Why can't aliens have yellow or blue heads? This isn't real life after all. They could just recolor everything and put it that. I mean that is probably what is going to happen. Do I like it? No... But it's probably the easiest way to get the game running with quote on quote new content. At this point I think the community would be satisfied with just about any new cap being added.
    It depends on how the things are built. Some things have the colors baked into the texture and aren't tintable, or you tint those baked in colors. Some have the textuers set up to be colored. I think it's a by-product of how much time the Art Team takes in making things and the plans for those things when they are made.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Why to cry about spilt milk, when the future is so bright!

I had been into DL capping three toons and PVP is fun there with FFA. Vanities ruined that game for me, pvp was empty.

After this I levelled three toons here in SL and it was fun, hive is great, devs do respond to you and market still exists.

I really like it here and that is all because of you cool guys around.

What we really need is an update which is next week! and in my opinion a new PVP arena!