Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Forest weapons

  1. #1
    Member Apocalyptis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    220
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    180
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default Forest weapons

    Have anyone seen the forest weapons? They are dropped from Vanquished chests.
    Pics below:

    Rogue
    Name:  00E2DBA7-2CE3-4737-B603-FEDA7D6F48E9.jpeg
Views: 579
Size:  363.7 KB

    Warrior
    Name:  19EDC717-FDDC-4D7E-949D-2C5026E6DFCF.jpeg
Views: 584
Size:  424.8 KB

    Mage
    Name:  8B264FD1-5D45-4084-921C-71C83FC9758D.jpeg
Views: 576
Size:  474.9 KB
    Last edited by Apocalyptis; 03-13-2023 at 07:59 PM.
    <Elite Runners>
    Support Aura for Rogues

  2. #2
    Forum Adept TheBoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    360
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    none yet in cs, very rare indeed

  3. #3
    Senior Member Itzmemohsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,598
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default Forest weapons

    I heard someone sold bow for 700m & staff sold for 600m in auction almost instant.

  4. #4
    Member Apocalyptis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    220
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    180
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    I heard someone sold bow for 700m & staff sold for 600m in auction almost instant.
    Wow, i have been checking auction every few mins, but never seen it there. Must have been sold really quick, if it is even true @.@
    <Elite Runners>
    Support Aura for Rogues

  5. #5
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,275
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    965
    Thanked in
    463 Posts

    Default

    Most chests are up to be opened because of crafting time and tokens as material but yea probably very rare

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    4,229
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,403
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,057
    Thanked in
    632 Posts

    Default

    There's a player named Richard something who has the staff. It's super nice! You'd think the weapons, dark rider, and pink elondrian sets would drop equally
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    703
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    There's a player named Richard something who has the staff. It's super nice! You'd think the weapons, dark rider, and pink elondrian sets would drop equally
    Yea, I want the staff! But is super rare.

    I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when Iím home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend Iím a carrot.

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    617
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    Yea, I want the staff! But is super rare.

    I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when Iím home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend Iím a carrot.
    Iím selling one it took hundreds of vanquished to get it I spent like hella gold Iíd never do that again I literally looted 1.. from like hundreds of chests honestly not worth it I really want the bow, but they made it too rare To get

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Bought 600m staff in auc i will hoard until they nerf e rahab because it will rise to 1b like that ugly rare weps of last event

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    617
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesito View Post
    Bought 600m staff in auc i will hoard until they nerf e rahab because it will rise to 1b like that ugly rare weps of last event
    Stop lying you never bought anything youíre poor with no gold if not show proof of staff

    And the 1x of every LB set you claim to have

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leprereturningplayer View Post
    Stop lying you never bought anything youíre poor with no gold if not show proof of staff

    And the 1x of every LB set you claim to have
    Why are you even acting like its hard to be rich in this game just buy 16000 plats, hoard 2k plat eggs and sell them in 1 year that is what i literally did. I have 1x rhine aura 1x nite set 1x og jester because i hoard to later manipulate the market. I know people who has 25b in vanities but keep it secret and i understand it because they're avoiding toxic people like you

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    617
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesito View Post
    Why are you even acting like its hard to be rich in this game just buy 16000 plats, hoard 2k plat eggs and sell them in 1 year that is what i literally did. I have 1x rhine aura 1x nite set 1x og jester because i hoard to later manipulate the market. I know people who has 25b in vanities but keep it secret and i understand it because they're avoiding toxic people like you
    Lmao 🤣 ok buddy 👍

  14. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I did see staff in auction briefly very cool looking staff!

  15. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    If at least they gave different vanitys it would be fine but the same thing always comes out, I feel cheated by the game to be honest

  16. #15
    Senior Member Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    561
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,037
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesito View Post
    Why are you even acting like its hard to be rich in this game just buy 16000 plats, hoard 2k plat eggs and sell them in 1 year that is what i literally did. I have 1x rhine aura 1x nite set 1x og jester because i hoard to later manipulate the market. I know people who has 25b in vanities but keep it secret and i understand it because they're avoiding toxic people like you
    Takeoff: CAP!

Similar Threads

  1. Forest Haven/Dark Forest Parties!
    By Bilaxman in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:19 AM
  2. Dark Forest - The Kings Forest & Golem Worshipper Mask Bug
    By WoundedEagle in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 11:47 AM
  3. do you avoid forest haven and dark forest cuz of
    By djkrazze in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •