The tablet I was using has come to the end of its useful life. The last plat offer game I loaded, I couldn't get past the 2nd chapter bc the screen would just lock up every time I attempted to launch it. Also, the tablet barely takes a charge now; I think the battery is on its last legs.

I'm concerned about starting plat offers on a new device. I don't want to end up banned just because a 10 year old tablet has died.
a) If I start new offers on the new tablet, will Iron Source or Tapjoy flag this since the Google Play account is linked also to the old tablet?
b) If I'm unable to see what offers I completed on the dead tablet, do they show up on the new one in history since it's the same Google Play account? If not, how do you keep from repeating offers?
c) My last plat offer on the old tablet is just going to hang uncompleted because the device can't handle the offer game. Is this going to create red flag?

Answers to the above plus any other suggestions or info on plat offers or switching tablets much appreciated. I don't want to lose years of work and money spent on this game because my tech needed an upgrade. Tyia