Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: No to cyber bullying!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default No to cyber bullying!!!!

Not 20*minutes ago I had a character named Sirarlo, who might I add I have never spoken to in the entire process of my enjoyable game time since the very beginning of this game, that randomly pm'd me and was extremely rude and profuse in his language towards me. I've actually been grieving over the death of my brother, may he rest in peace; I love you bro! And even explaining this to this rude individual, he thus quoted: 'well he can fk himself too, I'm sure you will see him in hell!' excuse my french! Just quoting what this particularly charming young individual had to say! I'm a 31 year old man from Australia that does my best to help people when I can and am very courteous and polite to others and certainly have never experienced this in 3 years of my gaming on pocket legends, especially from some random that I don't even know. This upset me immensely and considering his reply even knowing my grieving predicament, still progressed to be the most inconsiderate, rude, and foul-mouthed 'child' I have ever met. This blog is not just for me or even whinge about this rude young 'child' *named Sirarlo but to inform you all about the impact of 'cyber bullying'.....for starters 'IT IS WRONG!!!!' and secondly 'IT IS WRONG!!!!' so fair enough you've had a bad day.....but hey haven't we all? There is no need to take it out on someone else's enjoyable gaming experience. Keep it to yourself or better yet call up a loved one and discuss your feelings with them, That's what loved ones do when the chips are down. It certainly saves bottling it up and taking it out on some 'random' that you don't even know that is trying to take their mind off something and just enjoy themselves. You don't see me running around insulting other players for the grieving of my dearly departed brother and best friend; so what gives anyone else the excuse to do the same? Absolutely none! I will always continue to play PL and will just take this experience as a 'tap on the chin' which is what I would do to someone if they ever spoke to me like that in real life considering the circumstance. I hope you grow up Sirarlo and have more respect for others, seems like you've got a chip on your shoulders buddy, and that goes to any of you out there just like him. Not for me but for the enjoyment of the game and to you all, have some common courtesy and respect for others! I don't mind a good sarcastic joke here and there but that is absolutely disgusting! Happy gaming people and please no 'cyber bullying' we really don't need it or want to hear it. Thanks for your time everyone and I hope you understand where I'm coming from, thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Karatechops For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

First I wanna say sorry for your loss and second this is actually becoming an epidemic around here the saddest thing of all is that's its not just the kids. Wether its a random act or some guy flaming you about something dumb like an offer on an item. This game is meant to be fun and not to just try to pick on someone. Unfortunately there is so many of them and nothing can be done.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Karatechops,

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention. There is no real need to post these issues to the forums or call out other users. Instead, we ask that you use the in-game report functionality to bring the issue to our Support Team's attention, who can address it.

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com