Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What YOU always WANTED to KNOW

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Arrow What YOU always WANTED to KNOW

hello community!

this post is aimed to help devs and us, players to communicate. Please be constructive and use your 'thanx' wisely

this post is dedicated to the HOTTEST questions you want to know about the future of SL and it will be structured the way Gibber will have all the questions in one place for convinient reading/commenting

i will organize it in the following manner:

- main post will include numbered topics

- these topics will be included from your comments IF the comment gets 5+ 'thanx' - so we know that this is really HOT

- hopefully these topics will be answered/commented by Captain Gibber (when he gets some time to do this)

- the comments/answers will be quoted under the topic

i hope this will work out

i really doubt that these questions will be answered befor cap update
    so please DON'T ASK ABOUT COMING UPDATE - this is useless
    THINK GLOBAL please

please do not take the given answers with the 100% probability
    we are discussing PLANS & PERSPECTIVE

i will start from the obvious questions and wait for your comments to include them

1) will we get a veteran's rewards in SL? If possible to answer - then WHEN do we get them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    1) probably
    The team is also working on a set of Veteran Rewards for Star Legends as well. Look for them in a coming patch.

2) will the game get new PvP maps? anytime soon or it is a far perspective?

2) maybe

3) there was SL birthday recently. Any plans on celebrations?

3) yes

4) as far as we know passive skills are not included in this update 'coz our skills are not maxed out yet. Should we wait untill we can max out ALL skills or sooner?

4) not sure

Sorry to not be more concrete for you, but generally we don't like to make promises unless we already have it in work. Nothing sucks worse than making promises that we end up not being able to deliver on.

5) are there any plans on expanding amount of craftable items? What are those items might be?

To keep perspective, any work on crafting stuff hasn't been started. Gibber and the team are hard at work getting the near term (Scorn Act II) stuff shipped. That being said, there has been some discussion about a Pocket Legends style crafting update (like how the Humania Crafted Armor came out after the release of Humania). The player designed weapons from the item design contest are probably going to be used in that set of content. See what I did just there? Made a promise. Hopefully it will be delivered on, especially since I'm not the dude that has to actually make the goods.

Thanks, as always, for your understanding and support!

6) can we expect new guild tiers in the near future?

7) are you going to make more guild ranks to expand this aspect of the game?

8) any plans of having more than 2 viable sets of gear? Or will Custom/Plat be the reoccurring theme at all caps?

9) any plans at throwing out some items that beef up random stats, but suck at other things... possibly hurting you in other ways? IE: +20 mana regen, -100 hitpoints

10)
    PL got Elite weapons, DL got Relics, will SL get something higher than Legendary as well?

11)
    will same level farming still be in affect, or gear drops reduced in comparison to Voleria expansion? (Must be -1 Cap before you drop anything worth value/but when hit it becomes abundant)

12) will there be any new emoticons and face/hairstyles in the near future???

i'm on ipad so sorry for 'bulky' update of this post. I will split the answers later

Quote Originally Posted by Gibber View Post
    Hey Star Legends,

I'm going to try to answer some of the remaining questions to the best of my ability, but I may not have all the answers, or the answers you are looking for.

6) can we expect new guild tiers in the near future?

We don't have anything planned at this time, but that doesn't mean the answer to this question is no.

7) are you going to make more guild ranks to expand this aspect of the game?

Same answer as above, nothing planned at this time.

8) any plans of having more than 2 viable sets of gear? Or will Custom/Plat be the reoccurring theme at all caps?

I don't see this changing, but the latest loot drop gear from Scorn 2 was a move to make loot gear more viable. Were we successful, discuss?!

9) any plans at throwing out some items that beef up random stats, but suck at other things... possibly hurting you in other ways? IE: +20 mana regen, -100 hitpoints

This is not our current itemization strategy, so I don't see us introducing +/- gear.

10) PL got Elite weapons, DL got Relics, will SL get something higher than Legendary as well?

Maybe, but for now Legendary items are the top of the food chain.

11) will same level farming still be in affect, or gear drops reduced in comparison to Voleria expansion? (Must be -1 Cap before you drop anything worth value/but when hit it becomes abundant)

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this since Scorn 2 is out now and items are dropping. We tried to make these items worthwhile and drop at a reasonable rate. What do you think?

12) will there be any new emoticons and face/hairstyles in the near future???

We don't have any new emotes of face/hairstyles on the schedule at this time, but if this is something that the players are wanting we can consider it. What would you like to see?
    Last edited by flashbackflip; 09-25-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post: