Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What YOU always WANTED to KNOW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    How about adding A "Troll Here" Emotion XD That would be awesome and funny sometimes like when there's an argument in B* or a "rusher" in pvp starts targeting a player and both end up bad mouthing XD Funny immature stuff like that can be hilarious with a "Troll Here" sign emotion ;-)

Or An AFK emotion, The player lies on the ground sleeping on a pillow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Fwom my good fwend;

Yes, after AL release, a PL cap, 3 DL caps, and an AL cap update. Heck, add halloween and christmas events on there too.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Will a set bonus for Arbiter's be added soon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iaceden View Post
    Will a set bonus for Arbiter's be added soon?
    From the Dragons mouth itself, it was stated we will only get the set bonus for completing the set. (Not part set like PL)

Looks like it will be added after arms and legs caps.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I want bald!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default What I'd love to see in the game.

The things I would like to see in Star Legends:
    1) Development. Rarely does anything happen anymore. Remember when the Hive was released? That was fun. And the Chrome event was fun. The holiday events are not. They are pitiful ploys to get players in, for often poor and too common vanities. I was the first in the game to have a Wraith Shield in-auction, but the patch came and the price dropped. Ok, but my point is, it's BORING. When you hit the cap, you're out of stuff to do, except vanity runs. Events should happen more often, at least 1 decent one for 1 week every month.
    2) Customization. Let's have some color changes! Dyes fix this. We'd like to change the pallettes on some things.
    3) Spaceflight. While I know that is tough, do a Halo Reach style level of flight. Just one would satisfy. Also, Mechs would be great additions. Firepower and armor, but you go VERY slowly in comparison to normal. They are available in levels, and can look like the alpha-bot.
    4) New guns. They don't have to be fancy. Just new.
    5) Revamp. Bring some things, like Alphonics work orders and bounties, back. Let us use the terminals at level 46. Not just level 10-30.
    6) Crafting. Bring in more stuff. Scorn II should have some.
    7) Armor. We could use some new designs. The Scorn II comm had great new armor, but a bad helm. Ops and Engineers got recycled Scorn armor. It makes sense, but new armor for EVERYONE would be welcome. I'm a graphic designer. I've designed armor for the comms, under Meganaut Mk. II nameplate. It would be similar but different. I'd be willing to toss my designs to a development member for free, if i were just asked.
    8) Talk. Communicate WITH us, not to us! Your community is important, Spacetime! WE PAY YOUR BILLS AND PAYCHECKS. We buy platinum. We look at ads when they come around. We just want our game developed like PL and DL. I've played PL. I've played DL. But I only like SL. That is something you need to understand. Some people only play SL. We want updates! This is the most unique game you have right now! WE HAVE GUNS. Last time I checked, PL DL and AL do not. Guns are not hard to design.
    9) Upgrade. The plain guns have no perks whatsoever. Everyone is shooting for Pinks at level 46. Make some variety! THROW TRASH AT THE HIGH LEVELS! We are selling Orange and Green items because we have purple! COME ON! Let's get some variety in here! Nobody likes trash, but it makes our greens seem better, you know?
    10) Bonuses. Give us bonuses sometimes! If we have run a boss 100 times in a row, let there be a chance it drops creds or plat or something! This is an afterthought, but it would be a neat addition.
    11) Dailies. Ours aren't great. And the Scorn ones usually don't work. All games can use a daily thing that is unique. Try a scavenger hunt daily that requires us to find a certain item! It can be randomized, and we get like 50 xp and 50 creds for it! Wouldn't you like it if you got to do that! Then the Level Cappers have something to do while they wait!

You guys have done a great job with this game. My biggest, and really only, complaint is that you seem to not want to keep developing it. This is the game that replaced what you were built on-Blackstar. Don't let it fall by the wayside. We are fans, players, artists, geeks, nerds, jocks, and lovers of and in this game. Show us that you care STS. Develop a little more for us! I love your game, I have logged over a year as a member, and I just want to see a little of what we used to have. The Chrome event was the best thing ever IMHO. Let's do stuff like that again! Thanks for listening.

-Onalebab/Onalebar/Onalebac
    Last edited by onalebab; 10-29-2012 at 03:31 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onalebab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

My wish list for SL:

1. Communication from the devs. I don't know about y'all, but I absolutely despise being ignored. The truth of the matter is the ONLY reason I'm still around here is because of the fine people in my guild. I sometimes wish that I liked PL or DL as much as I like SL so I didn't have to deal with the deafening silence coming from Austin. I would, however, like to thank STS for saving me tens, if not hundreds, of dollars that I would have spent on this game if they had showed any sort of interest in keeping it as up to date as the other two Legends games. I fully expect this post to be deleted, as that's the STS way, just delete the stuff that makes them look bad, hell, I may even get an infraction, but honestly, I really don't care at this point, sort of like them.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    My wish list for SL:

1. Communication from the devs. I don't know about y'all, but I absolutely despise being ignored. The truth of the matter is the ONLY reason I'm still around here is because of the fine people in my guild. I sometimes wish that I liked PL or DL as much as I like SL so I didn't have to deal with the deafening silence coming from Austin. I would, however, like to thank STS for saving me tens, if not hundreds, of dollars that I would have spent on this game if they had showed any sort of interest in keeping it as up to date as the other two Legends games. I fully expect this post to be deleted, as that's the STS way, just delete the stuff that makes them look bad, hell, I may even get an infraction, but honestly, I really don't care at this point, sort of like them.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    Your not alone brother! Previously was spending 2-4k plat per new cap raise/special event, as it was something I could believe in, never had an issue with spending if the game shows promise, I enjoy it, and can see the development as the game grows. (Unfortunately the opposite seems to be the scenario at this time)

(I didn't comment to quote your post to ensure that even if it gets deleted, it shall remain forever.. honest)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Your not alone brother! Previously was spending 2-4k plat per new cap raise/special event, as it was something I could believe in, never had an issue with spending if the game shows promise, I enjoy it, and can see the development as the game grows. (Unfortunately the opposite seems to be the scenario at this time)

(I didn't comment to quote your post to ensure that even if it gets deleted, it shall remain forever.. honest)
    Amen to DP and Bod (And we know, they could just delete your post as well, which would mean deleting mine, and we probably started a whole chain here) I blew money on all the cool new stuff in SL, but I see no cool new stuff. We'd pop the $ if you guys popped trying to make adavances in this game, instead of recycling. If you think SL isn't your best money making opportunity, it's only because you haven't tried. It is the most diverse game thus far, and you'd see major skyrockets in profit if you took just 15-30 minutes more each day on this game. Please.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Lmao! While I'm not nearly as invested in this game as you, it's still the game I've spent the most money on in my life.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Amen to DP and Bod (And we know, they could just delete your post as well, which would mean deleting mine, and we probably started a whole chain here) I blew money on all the cool new stuff in SL, but I see no cool new stuff. We'd pop the $ if you guys popped trying to make adavances in this game, instead of recycling. If you think SL isn't your best money making opportunity, it's only because you haven't tried. It is the most diverse game thus far, and you'd see major skyrockets in profit if you took just 15-30 minutes more each day on this game. Please.
    Agreed, until AL full release/expansion I can't see SL getting the attention it needs to accomplish that. And who knows, 6 months time a new title is on the way putting SL on the back burner again. (Ever feel like SL has literally become a place to spend plat for their pocket change towards each new title?)

Lmao! While I'm not nearly as invested in this game as you, it's still the game I've spent the most money on in my life.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    Just a shame that it can't be shown through the development. Since 36, it's gone down hill. (Would say 41, but the time it was available, ensures I can't say that)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Agreed, until AL full release/expansion I can't see SL getting the attention it needs to accomplish that. And who knows, 6 months time a new title is on the way putting SL on the back burner again. (Ever feel like SL has literally become a place to spend plat for their pocket change towards each new title?)
    Yep. Been like that since DL, and I'm tired of supporting a game that I don't even have installed, let alone play, with the money I spend on a game that I do play. I feel that the money spent in a game should mostly go towards the development of that game, not just a little here or there to attempt to shut people up. Instead, we get a Dev team that seems like it has a serious case of ADHD or ADD and can't seem to focus on any one thing, thus causing everything except the new game, THAT ISN'T EVEN RELEASED AND NO ONE CAN EVEN PLAY IT, to receive the lions share of money.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Beautiful. Could not agree more on this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

I completely agree with everything here especially Deathpunch, Bodmasta and Zao. You guys are correct. Keep Rocking and hopefully one day we will receive what we pay for :-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Yep. Been like that since DL, and I'm tired of supporting a game that I don't even have installed, let alone play, with the money I spend on a game that I do play. I feel that the money spent in a game should mostly go towards the development of that game, not just a little here or there to attempt to shut people up. Instead, we get a Dev team that seems like it has a serious case of ADHD or ADD and can't seem to focus on any one thing, thus causing everything except the new game, THAT ISN'T EVEN RELEASED AND NO ONE CAN EVEN PLAY IT, to receive the lions share of money.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    Exactly my sentiments too, word for word!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling that way, sure there are many, many more, just less inclined to speak up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Exactly my sentiments too, word for word!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling that way, sure there are many, many more, just less inclined to speak up.
    Speak up, people! Infractions don't hurt much, although politeness is the soul of civility! Bod and I can attest to that!

*stirs pot*

*checks pm inbox*

Lulz!

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

awesome