Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Zeenibaubal's Trustworthiness(Scammer)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Angry Zeenibaubal's Trustworthiness(Scammer)

Hello people...wanted to report an inapropriate action Zeenibaubal did. Recently a good friend of mine in game got to meet him because of they both speak German. My friend is a lvl 67(back then) mage who was hanging with that guy while exping and few times chatting about in-game stuff. A few days ago, my friend was being lucky by looting a LvL 66 Humanian's tiki battle helm and a LvL 68 beach bum's bow of tiki. He was raising money too, in order to buy a hula dancer's wand set. Zeenibaubal offered to sell the tiki helmet for him and depending on the money he would get, he would inform Lutscherrr(my friend) if the money was enough to give him his own set. A few days after my friend gave the tiki helmet, Zeenibaubal asked for his tiki bow too and another 200k of gold in order to get him a good piece of armor. He was considered trustworthy by my friend so he gave him what he asked. After a few seconds(that happened 13 hours ago approximately), he went off and hasn't been till this moment. As a result he is considered a scammer so even though I know that getting his stuff back will be a difficult action, we demand at least him being BANNED from Pocket Legends with the accusation of Scamming! In addition this post is to notify everyone that Zeenibaubal is a scammer.

Sincerely Yours
    GymClassHeroe

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Thanks for heads up. In the future if you can refrain from naming names and just contacting support (support@spacetimestudios.com) it would create less drama here on the forums. Just an fyi

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

What if the guy just hasn't been available to get back in game?? This is a possibility.

2nd, I wouldn't consider this a scam. I consider it stupidity. Why would your friend give an item to someone else to sell for him? Is he incapable of listing things himself?

It's wrong to call someone out without knowing if they really are unavailable. What if they log in on Sunday to list those items or pay your friend back, and get a bunch of spam pms yelling at them because of this thread?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nomad187 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Go read the terms of service. In my opinion your breaking them with this post is worse than his breaking them by scamming. At least his scam didnt annoy me. Seriously though, you cant just make threads like this. There is a report button for a reason and you cant give out names like that either. Just let STS take care of it and dont pester everyone on the forums about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Zeenibaubal's Trustworthiness(Scammer)

Hey there ,

I can understand what u and ue friend really did do but this really isn't the place to discuss scams and bans. Please contact support asap at: support.spacetimestudios.com and write a ticket telling every thing that happened. Hopefully support helps you but I'm 75% sure that they can't get your friends items back. That being said they will investigate and if what ur stating is correct they will give the appropriate punishment. GL

~ Miracle
    Credits to Iady

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

People I see no reason for being for rude!...There is a reason why I listed my problem in forums...As far as I know you cant report someone if he is not ON to press the report thingy on bottom right of character summary...I will inform support too as some of u said...And for the guy which i annoyed hear this: i am not the one who clicked in my topic and commented...So dont tell me that i annoy you...you annoy yourself by clicking and entering my post!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Zeenibaubal's Trustworthiness(Scammer)

Im not being rude just trying to help
    Credits to Iady

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GymClassHeroe View Post
    People I see no reason for being for rude!...There is a reason why I listed my problem in forums...As far as I know you cant report someone if he is not ON to press the report thingy on bottom right of character summary...I will inform support too as some of u said...And for the guy which i annoyed hear this: i am not the one who clicked in my topic and commented...So dont tell me that i annoy you...you annoy yourself by clicking and entering my post!
    First of all you can use chat commands /report (name here)
    Second dont be calling anyone rude when we told you hoe to deal with it and not creating drama.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Don't throw a fit because people don't agree with you

-------AEO-------

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    Don't throw a fit because people don't agree with you
    ^^agreed.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Hello people...wanted to report an inapropriate action Zeenibaubal did. Recently a good friend of mine in game got to meet him because of they both speak German. My friend is a lvl 67(back then) mage who was hanging with that guy while exping and few times chatting about in-game stuff. A few days ago, my friend was being lucky by looting a LvL 66 Humanian's tiki battle helm and a LvL 68 beach bum's bow of tiki. He was raising money too, in order to buy a hula dancer's wand set. Zeenibaubal offered to sell the tiki helmet for him and depending on the money he would get, he would inform Lutscherrr(my friend) if the money was enough to give him his own set. A few days after my friend gave the tiki helmet, Zeenibaubal asked for his tiki bow too and another 200k of gold in order to get him a good piece of armor. He was considered trustworthy by my friend so he gave him what he asked. After a few seconds(that happened 13 hours ago approximately), he went off and hasn't been till this moment. As a result he is considered a scammer so even though I know that getting his stuff back will be a difficult action, we demand at least him being BANNED from Pocket Legends with the accusation of Scamming! In addition this post is to notify everyone that Zeenibaubal is a scammer.

Sincerely Yours
    GymClassHeroe
    *ahem*

umm... err... ah.. erm...

>_<

(h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
    You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account. SPACETIME owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any other attributes associated with an account. SPACETIME does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates therein. You may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the game.
    When I find the one that better explains, I'll put it here

Back in my day, we'd solve this with a duel. Anyway, you can report by typing /report (name), minus the parentheses. I know Zao, I'm sure many on the forums do, and I agree that there are scammers out there, but don't jump the gun. lol, he probably isn't on, and if he was, and never replied, contact support. there's a button up top under the website logo stated "support", should link you to a helper

Don't worry, be happy ^.^
    Last edited by Aaroniero Arruruerie; 09-07-2012 at 01:05 PM.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Thanks for heads up. In the future if you can refrain from naming names and just contacting support (support@spacetimestudios.com) it would create less drama here on the forums. Just an fyi

What Razerfingers said.

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: