Hello people...wanted to report an inapropriate action Zeenibaubal did. Recently a good friend of mine in game got to meet him because of they both speak German. My friend is a lvl 67(back then) mage who was hanging with that guy while exping and few times chatting about in-game stuff. A few days ago, my friend was being lucky by looting a LvL 66 Humanian's tiki battle helm and a LvL 68 beach bum's bow of tiki. He was raising money too, in order to buy a hula dancer's wand set. Zeenibaubal offered to sell the tiki helmet for him and depending on the money he would get, he would inform Lutscherrr(my friend) if the money was enough to give him his own set. A few days after my friend gave the tiki helmet, Zeenibaubal asked for his tiki bow too and another 200k of gold in order to get him a good piece of armor. He was considered trustworthy by my friend so he gave him what he asked. After a few seconds(that happened 13 hours ago approximately), he went off and hasn't been till this moment. As a result he is considered a scammer so even though I know that getting his stuff back will be a difficult action, we demand at least him being BANNED from Pocket Legends with the accusation of Scamming! In addition this post is to notify everyone that Zeenibaubal is a scammer.

Sincerely Yours
GymClassHeroe