Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends 13th Birthday Celebration!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    This loot table needs to be looked at and the event should be extended 1 week.
    None of these items appear to drop and are likely missing from the loot pool
    Gazer
    Amethrax
    Classic pink wins
    Classic black bat wings
    Black starry armor
    Snazzy Black beret
    Superlative party hat

The amaranthine pieces barely drop and in the first week of the event less than 5 of each pieces have dropped and only 1 known helm, nobody wants another repeat of blood dragon. The rates should be increased. Not to an outrageous amount but we should be able to complete atleast 10 total sets.
    I agree with this I've been farming 8 hours a day and have not seen one drop of the items you listed. I do not believe anyone has looted any of those drops

I also agree amaranthine drop rate should be buffed so there are at least 10 total sets in the game and we do not have a repeat of blood dragon where only one player has the full set

Drops should be fixed and the event extended a week so that people have time to actually farm the new vanities

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to largecommander For This Useful Post: