Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends 13th Birthday Celebration!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ignwizzywhite View Post
    I think we need to recognize that STS has never claimed these seasonal event items to be "exclusive" and that is definitely evidenced by the recent Levlar, Valentine's, St. Patrick's day, and now Birthday events. Complaining about exclusive endgame-cap or leaderboard items, which were advertised and exclusively awarded to players for time/plat/achievements, is lazy and short-sighted. STS has already reiterated multiple times they won't bring them back, so continuing this argument is wasted energy (in my opinion).

Either way, including rarer seasonal items in crates is a great way for active players to support the game by spending plat. Looking forward to the event!
    Spot on, Wizzy. I completely agree with you and Kazori. Items that were endgame-cap or leaderboard exclusive should not return at all. They were advertised as such and rightfully earned by players. Taking that away would only reduce the already extremely low population of PL. They should stay off-limits. I am for bringing back everything else that is event-specific/seasonal as it was never suggested they wouldn’t return in the first place. This conversation keeps getting brought up by the same people when the answer has already been given. Talk about beating a dead horse. I look forward to farming this event. Thank you devs!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post: