Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends 13th Birthday Celebration!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

please change the orbs as loot for 115, make it 1 token or something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

The coding might be like the winter festival event where if the xp orbs are taken away for level 115 it will also effect those for level 110.

And they will not get xp orbs at level 110 either.

So as a capped character of 115 we might need to sacrifice it and accept it. Or it will prevent level 110 characters from getting xp orbs and capping to 115.

Think overall for others who need to Cap to 115 too.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

congrats thebigboo for winning top all prizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Can you please add the option in the vendor to purchase crate keys for platinum?

This will encourage platinum spending and those who support the game can sell these keys for gold.

-Helen Keller

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Since the barky pets are the only pets that work in the event, any chance we can see them added in the vendor for plat?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

can we change the orb drops to gold or SOMETHING else besides xp for 115s?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Pets don't work In event zone

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Cinco
    Can we have drakula set dropable for this year Halloween event? Or NEW 2 pieces set that op than drakula 2 pieces set?
    Thanks!

通过我的 BLA-L29 上的 Tapatalk发言

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can we increase the drop rate for other vanitys in boses loot table... I'm farming for almost 3days and no ameranthine and black star drop..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finits For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Finits View Post
    Can we increase the drop rate for other vanitys in boses loot table... I'm farming for almost 3days and no ameranthine and black star drop..
    yes the drop rates for these vanities are far too low. we need the rates increased otherwise we will end up with a situation like with blood dragon from last year where no one except maybe one person will have the set.

the game population isnt as high as it once was which means less people are farming and less vanities. this low of a drop rate does not make sense with this game population.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazori For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I'm unsure who you have on your friends list, but mine is always full of active farmers

It's the same ones who do farm all the time, same players that stand in towne and merch all day, same pvp trash talk, same toxic players trash talking others.

I unsure how more active you expect the game to be , especially when it's still the first week of the event.

Yes there are certain exclusive vanity items that have not dropped alot. But that what makes farming more desirable, the rare items.

If you farm enough you will see things drop, it might not be for you, but you can always buy it.

-Helen Keller

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

95% of the loot we get are all exp orbs, specially on bosses which makes looting vanities even harder.
    Something must be done on capped players still looting exp orbs, this wasn't a problem on previous caps. If the only fix was to also disable the exp orbs on levels 110+ then so be it, majority of player whose farming are capped players (or players just leveling their alts) anyway. We already have multiple events for players to level up, and can still make more of those kinds of event. And if leveling was really a problem then the solution should be done on the main campaign itself not on limited timed events.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Endpoints For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I can understand the frustration on a level 115 for this event because xp orbs drop from normal enemies, mini bosses as well as bosses.

However, players do still loot the vanity items from the mini bosses as well as the bosses.

It just feels like it's always xp orbs. But really vanity items do drop , just not at a high drop rate. In which players demand , because of past events they dropped more frequently, which in turn made the sale price of them very low.

I am not using my 115 capped characters and choose to use lower characters to Cap. Making the most of the xp orbs. It only takes around 5 to 6 hours of grinding to Cap to 115 from level 110.

So making the most of this event and enjoying it thoroughly.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Good for you then, in my case I don't need anymore alts to cap. Well maybe its also good for those players who want to cap multiple mages to try and get multiple spots on leaderboard...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I can understand the frustration on a level 115 for this event because xp orbs drop from normal enemies, mini bosses as well as bosses.

However, players do still loot the vanity items from the mini bosses as well as the bosses.

It just feels like it's always xp orbs. But really vanity items do drop , just not at a high drop rate. In which players demand , because of past events they dropped more frequently, which in turn made the sale price of them very low.

I am not using my 115 capped characters and choose to use lower characters to Cap. Making the most of the xp orbs. It only takes around 5 to 6 hours of grinding to Cap to 115 from level 110.

So making the most of this event and enjoying it thoroughly.
    Thats a great solution for you, however you are one player out of quite a few now having issues with the event.
    Could the Devs reply instead of a player?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Gauntlet has always been a special type of leaderboard event.

It's not about how much you can farm, it is about skill, the best tactics, gear, elixirs, and pets.

Also heavily based on the two most strongest overall balanced classes on game, a mage and bird.

My most favourite class is a Bear class. I accept and understand that in order to be capable of making the top 25 leaderboard rewards you need to use those two main classes.

I understand the nature of gauntlet leaderboard events , accept that those with the skill are allowed to use alts for leaderboard rewards.
    If they are capable of doing this, I do not see any issue with them achieving it.

Instead of feeling upset about the fairness of the event, I try to be positive and make the most of the event. And I do enjoy it.

Yes there are many things as players that we want changed to suit our game personally.

For instance the drop rate of rare items , but last year it was the same, both the blood Dragon set and green star sets where the rarest items.

And the xp orbs dropped very frequently from all enemies. Making it one of the best events for others to cap.

I try to look at the game regarding the bigger picture, not just how it affects me personally.

I think it was a genius idea to add the exclusive blood Dragon set back into the birthday boxes to be opened for Platinum only 5 plat for 3 pulls. Not only that they added the option for f2p players to open boxes using tokens.

I am looking forward to taking pictures of creating a flash mob of blood Dragon sets on game.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful idea for sts to add other exclusive vanity items to be looted in crates or boxes for Platinum? This in turn will encourage Platinum spending on our beloved game.

But players collude. And the most loudest ones are the young ones who like to merch and pvp. I have seen most of the active farmers don't even have forum accounts, and are shy and quiet and do not even get their opinions heard. There are some on discord, but that too puts alot of the technology challenged players off and they don't even use that gaming application.

I would love to see a response from STS regarding all the issues players have with the event to improve it , there has been many , many , many great suggestions.

In the mean time , I will enjoy the event and the game and make the most of what is given to me.

-Helen Keller

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Drop rates of vanities have been increased with today's update.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Drop rates of vanities have been increased with today's update.
    Thanks spacetime, I do hope some items will remain rare though, Happy Easter to the team

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Is this for items like black starry and amaranthine?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Where does Grazer and amtherthrax pet drop at? Boss or box?