Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends 13th Birthday Celebration!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Also are the stats on these sets not useless compared to previous event sets? the silver serpent set is underpowered as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeaneye View Post
    Will kits drop to craft Amethrax and Gazer? Would be a good idea since the pets are underpowered by todays standards.
    In the past events the recipes for crafting the pets where in the event vendor.

Token recipes for account bound token bought pets.

Platinum bought recipes for the pets that are trade friendly and looted from the event map itself.

I hoping it is the same this event.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

will xp orbs and kits be apart of this event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _Reunited_ View Post
    will xp orbs and kits be apart of this event?
    I hope so, i want to lvl up mine toons
    I'm not. Here to play the game I'm here to change it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for the clarification from past events, hopefully we can buy upgrade kits for event currency or w/e from the vendor. Cheers.

set stats are disappointing still. Hoping for buffs as I would enjoy using event sets instead of collecting them to gather dust in my inventory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Bring back blood dragon. It's a set desired by many and would make a lot more people spend money on and play this event.

I don't see any problem with reintroducing it since only 1 player in the game owns it.

Cinco / devs, I promise you that it will be a money maker. Lots of people in towne today talked about how much money they were willing to spend on a blood dragon set specifically. Why not do a poll to see who wants the set back in game? I'm willing to bet most would vote yes. Please listen to the voice of the players who play this game.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts

By popular demand, the Blood Dragon set is making another appearance. Its pieces can be found in the Birthday Box.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I thank STS for understanding the desires of players on game and will consider reintroducing certain exclusive discontinued vanity items from the past. Will this thought actually apply to the items that really effect the game?

After many months of collusion of many players on game who are friends with the common goal to force sts to return a discontinued vanity on game.

Purely for the fact that they desire it. But they get upset when others suggest items they have that are rare and exclusive

Can sts now consider all other vanity items to be reintroduced that actually affect their profits due to the popularity on the black market website epicnpc?

Profits which players on game actually buy for up to 60 billion pl gold and items on game just for this one exclusive discontinued item on game?

Items like
    - Blackended Helm of the Dragon
    - Blackended Scales of the Dragon
    - Dragon's Breath Seared Helm
    - Dragon's Breath Seared Scales
    - Dragonet's Piering Helm
    - Dragonet's Piercing Scales
    - Dragonet's Elite Fire Xbow
    - Dragon's Breath Elite Staff
    - Elite Fire Axe of the Dragon
    - Elite Marlin Sword
    - Elite Wave Twister
    - Fossilized Dragon egg
    - Humaina Face
    - Founder's Helm
    - Crown of Persistance
    - Nuri Shield
    - Mantel of Humaina

Please understand I have most of those suggested items on game as well as the blood Dragon set.
    I honestly do not mind STS reintroducing any of these exclusive discontinued items. It does not affect me because I am not a merchant and keep everything I farm and earn. Never selling anything for profit.

Be it during a special themed event that was used in the past just to farm the items, or from crates or boxes that need to be opened for Platinum, or even a high amount of Platinum just for these items alone 2000+ Platinum each item.

This suggestion is purely for the common good of the game in attempts to reduce the effects and profits of all the players on game making thousands of real life money from the makers off the black market.

Those to bot make up to 800mill gold per day. Then hoard these items to control the market and push the prices of these items up. Just to sell them for 5x the original market price just to make pl gold and sell it foe real life money for themselves.
    Controlling the market on game , pushing prices of items up. Hoarding these items

Items such as
    - The Admiral's Dinner Bicone
    - The Admiral's Dinner Dress
    - PL tee
    - SL tee
    - DL tee
    - AL tee
    - pl meta tees
    - PL Metaverse tee
    - SL Metaverse tee
    - DL Metaverse tee
    - AL Metaverse tee
    - Forest Protector Bow
    - Forest Protector Staff
    - Forest Protector pistol
    - Forest Protector time piece
    - Valentine Wings of Love (already reintroduced this years Valentine's event)
    Last edited by Fwend; 04-03-2023 at 05:52 PM.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    By popular demand, the Blood Dragon set is making another appearance. Its pieces can be found in the Birthday Box.
    Please Bring Back L100 set Honor PvP at Endgame Cinco, and Create New Honor Map 2v2
    Hello cinco I have something to say:

1. Bring back Honor PvP at endgame with 100 set Honor, can you bring back the glory of game with 'set honor' at endgame level 115 . Please make 'regular honor set level 100' usable as before (before update) by level 115 players. And let 'elite honor set level 105' stay for 'elite honor map' not 'regular honor map' . It's just that it is limited per level 100 to levels above it cannot use 'honor set level below 100', for example level 100+ (115) players are not allowed to use 'honor set level 30' on the 'regular honor map' '. Because in my opinion the most active pvp at that time (before the update) was 'honor pvp' , therefore please return and fix it, i hope so much.

2. Please make a 2v2 pvp honor map

Please cinco and devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I thank STS for understanding the desires of players on game and will consider reintroducing certain exclusive discontinued vanity items from the past. Will this thought actually apply to the items that really effect the game?

After many months of collusion of many players on game who are friends with the common goal to force sts to return a discontinued vanity on game.

Purely for the fact that they desire it. But they get upset when others suggest items they have that are rare and exclusive

Can sts now consider all other vanity items to be reintroduced that actually affect their profits due to the popularity on the black market website epicnpc?

Profits which players on game actually buy for up to 60 billion pl gold and items on game just for this one exclusive discontinued item on game?

Items like
    - Elite Marlin Sword
    - Elite Wave Twister
    - Fossilized Dragon egg
    - Humaina Face
    - Founder's Helm
    - Crown of Persistance
    - Nuri Shield
    - Mantel of Humaina

Please understand I have most of those suggested items on game as well as the blood Dragon set.
    I honestly do not mind STS reintroducing any of these exclusive discontinued items. It does not affect me because I am not a merchant and keep everything I farm and earn. Never selling anything for profit.

Be it during a special themed event that was used in the past just to farm the items, or from crates or boxes that need to be opened for Platinum, or even a high amount of Platinum just for these items alone 2000+ Platinum each item.

This suggestion is purely for the common good of the game in attempts to reduce the effects and profits of all the players on game making thousands of real life money from the makers off the black market.

Those to bot make up to 800mill gold per day. Then hoard these items to control the market and push the prices of these items up. Just to sell them for 5x the original market price just to make pl gold and sell it foe real life money for themselves.
    Controlling the market on game , pushing prices of items up. Hoarding these items

Items such as
    - Dinner Dress vanity helm and armor
    - pl tees
    - pl meta tees
    - Forest Protector vanity weapons
    - Forest Protector time pieces
    - valentine wings of love (already reintroduced this years Valentine's event)
    At this rate STS just needs to reintroduce all old vanities that are valuable. This whole picking and choosing is pointless. The player population is probably more new players than old ones now days. Why can’t we just have reintroduced vanities all the time in events. I don’t understand why STS thinks keeping anything rare is a good idea. The game is 13 years old….. at this point you might as well reintroduce everything and give the people what they want.

Start adding vendors to the game with old vanities for fangs and actually supporting those who play the game. That is what I truly think should be the approach. Make the vendor change every few months with old vanities and keep nothing rare.

You want people to play this game regularly then give them a reason to play outside of events with bringing back old vanities to the boss drops and fang old vanity purchases in game. I don’t understand why Sts has decided that pumping time into the actual game outside of events isn’t worth the time.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Items like
    - Elite Marlin Sword
    - Elite Wave Twister
    - Fossilized Dragon egg
    - Humaina Face
    - Founder's Helm
    - Crown of Persistance
    - Nuri Shield
    - Mantel of Humaina

Items such as
    - Dinner Dress vanity helm and armor
    - pl tees
    - pl meta tees
    - Forest Protector vanity weapons
    - Forest Protector time pieces
    - valentine wings of love (already reintroduced this years Valentine's event)
    If an item was promised to be exclusive to that event/cap it should never return and STS already said they won't.
    Also which of these items listed above are so rare that only 1 exists in the game?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Which one of these items actually impact the profits of sts due to the blackmarket?

All of them, you are against the idea because you will be affected personally if sts bought these items back. Me too , however I don't mind.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    If an item was promised to be exclusive to that event/cap it should never return and STS already said they won't.
    Also which of these items listed above are so rare that only 1 exists in the game?
    exactly. items were promised to be exclusive and never return such as black dragon and other cap items. why would they bring those items back when players spent time earning those items with the promise that they would never return and that would be their only opportunity to get them?

the blood dragon set was loot for the birthday event and devs never promised it not to return. I think it is fair game that it returns especially when currently only one player (Fwend on forums) has the set/helm and can enjoy it. for most of the items Fwend listed there are multiple if not many items in the game still unlike blood dragon helm which there only exists ONE of.

other items that were actually earned and not loot shouldn't make a comeback (things like crown of persistence, nuri shield of Hallows, exclusive leaderboard items for top players, tourney shields, etc.). for example: does it make sense at all for Cinco to offer Founders Helms for plat purchase when they didnt start playing the game within the first few months of its release? no. same can be said for other items.

most of the items Fwend listed are rewards for specific caps or events and should not return. other items listed that weren't rewards are probably fair game.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazori For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by futumsh View Post
    by popular demand, the blood dragon set is making another appearance. Its pieces can be found in the birthday box.
    goated thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thank you for the event/update, STS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I’ll shoot Sts even one more straight. If the player population outside of events is bad, which it is if you actually log on a daily basis. Why hasn’t Sts addressed this problem? All that means is that Sts loses money and makes up for it during events doing this crates for money.

Why not invest in the daily game and fix a problem that has been going on for 4 years or more now?

Why not add a dungeon for plat that drops exclusive vanities or special fangs to buy items from a vendor?

How did we stray so far off the path of the base game to get here?

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Which one of these items actually impact the profits of sts due to the blackmarket?

All of them, you are against the idea because you will be affected personally if sts bought these items back. Me too , however I don't mind.
    I find it hard to believe that anymore than maybe 5 players participate in BM. Which I doubt has any effect on the profit of STS.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    I find it hard to believe that anymore than maybe 5 players participate in BM. Which I doubt has any effect on the profit of STS.
    I think you have your numbers mixed up. Look on epicnpc blackmarket website and you will see the truth.

Recently your guild got scammed by their own guild member and he then asked his friend to post all those scammed items on the black market website too. STS did follow up and both the account that scammed and the ones who helped him have suddenly disappeared from the game.

You know that some of the black market players have been banned, yet they still make or buy new accounts and are still playing our beloved game.

Just because you have personal beef with me, you fail to see the real problem our game has;
    - low player activity,
    - black market players manipulating prices of items on game,
    - inflation,
    - pvp unbalanced issues,
    - quality of life updates that have been suggested for our game and integrated for Arcane Legends alone
    - and most of all lack of support to the game via platinum purchases.

-Helen Keller

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I think you have your numbers mixed up. Look on epicnpc blackmarket website and you will see the truth.

Recently your guild got scammed by their own guild member and he then asked his friend to post all those scammed items on the black market website too. STS did follow up and both the account that scammed and the ones who helped him have suddenly disappeared from the game.

You know that some of the black market players have been banned, yet they still make or buy new accounts and are still playing our beloved game.

Just because you have personal beef with me, you fail to see the real problem our game has;
    - low player activity,
    - inflation,
    - pvp unbalanced issues,
    - quality of life updates that have been suggested for our game and integrated for Arcane Legends alone
    Don't recall saying PL has a high player base
    Gold farming which caused inflation drove the prices of items up along with items being banned.
    I quit playing pvp due to it being unbalanced
    Don't know which updates you are talking about
    Lack of platinum purchases is due to low player base

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

- low player activity,
    - inflation,
    - pvp unbalanced issues,

I think the scrapping of the platinum tower probably killed off more players than this shadow government of price manipulation that you are insinuating