Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends 13th Birthday Celebration!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I think we need to recognize that STS has never claimed these seasonal event items to be "exclusive" and that is definitely evidenced by the recent Levlar, Valentine's, St. Patrick's day, and now Birthday events. Complaining about exclusive endgame-cap or leaderboard items, which were advertised and exclusively awarded to players for time/plat/achievements, is lazy and short-sighted. STS has already reiterated multiple times they won't bring them back, so continuing this argument is wasted energy (in my opinion).

Either way, including rarer seasonal items in crates is a great way for active players to support the game by spending plat. Looking forward to the event!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ignwizzywhite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ignwizzywhite View Post
    I think we need to recognize that STS has never claimed these seasonal event items to be "exclusive" and that is definitely evidenced by the recent Levlar, Valentine's, St. Patrick's day, and now Birthday events. Complaining about exclusive endgame-cap or leaderboard items, which were advertised and exclusively awarded to players for time/plat/achievements, is lazy and short-sighted. STS has already reiterated multiple times they won't bring them back, so continuing this argument is wasted energy (in my opinion).

Either way, including rarer seasonal items in crates is a great way for active players to support the game by spending plat. Looking forward to the event!
    Spot on, Wizzy. I completely agree with you and Kazori. Items that were endgame-cap or leaderboard exclusive should not return at all. They were advertised as such and rightfully earned by players. Taking that away would only reduce the already extremely low population of PL. They should stay off-limits. I am for bringing back everything else that is event-specific/seasonal as it was never suggested they wouldn’t return in the first place. This conversation keeps getting brought up by the same people when the answer has already been given. Talk about beating a dead horse. I look forward to farming this event. Thank you devs!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    By popular demand, the Blood Dragon set is making another appearance. Its pieces can be found in the Birthday Box.
    How about the buff on the Lvl.115 Mythical Sets? I've seen multiple players asking for it. Also giving the crafted set a set bonus and effects would surely encourage more players to craft their sets and would help bring activity in game outside of events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ty sts for the effort!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sts should bring all items back only not cap and lb items
    I'm not. Here to play the game I'm here to change it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Will the new sets get buffed? I Love the look of the amaranthine set but will neve use it because of the stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeaneye View Post
    Will the new sets get buffed? I Love the look of the amaranthine set but will neve use it because of the stats.
    Nty let the stats be as they are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Far View Post
    Nty let the stats be as they are.
    I think most people would rather farm for a useful set than a pretty one. what about newer players who dont have the gold to buy older sets? Do they not deserve a set worth farming for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

congrats again for thebigboo for winning all 5 LB greed sets for the 2nd time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeaneye View Post
    I think most people would rather farm for a useful set than a pretty one. what about newer players who dont have the gold to buy older sets? Do they not deserve a set worth farming for?
    Listen… They already added blood dragon set which have very good stats! Instead of wasting your time here for everything free go try your luck to loot blood dragon set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Which one of these items actually impact the profits of sts due to the blackmarket?

All of them, you are against the idea because you will be affected personally if sts bought these items back. Me too , however I don't mind.
    They all in your guild bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    I’ll shoot Sts even one more straight. If the player population outside of events is bad, which it is if you actually log on a daily basis. Why hasn’t Sts addressed this problem? All that means is that Sts loses money and makes up for it during events doing this crates for money.

Why not invest in the daily game and fix a problem that has been going on for 4 years or more now?

Why not add a dungeon for plat that drops exclusive vanities or special fangs to buy items from a vendor?

How did we stray so far off the path of the base game to get here?

I’m going to keep bumping this because this is the true issue everyone wants to keep skipping over and doesn’t want to address. Everything else isn’t important!

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    I’m going to keep bumping this because this is the true issue everyone wants to keep skipping over and doesn’t want to address. Everything else isn’t important!
    100%. I only have motivation to play at events, I am sure I am not the only one. That is the major problem with PL currently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Listen… They already added blood dragon set which have very good stats! Instead of wasting your time here for everything free go try your luck to loot blood dragon set
    which still doesn't address the issue of "not everyone is filthy rich" keys are expensive in the auction and I'm sure blood dragon will be as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Blood dragon set look cool yea, but stats wise? 30%gl 3x speed & armor? That's too far from 'very good stats!'
    I mean if were just getting recolored vanities, then at least make them useful.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Endpoints For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Another wish from community is that add Halloween Golden Axel Spider to be found on Birthday Boxes, ty Name:  7E186AC9-6095-4625-A5A5-DF1C569AA1D8.png
Views: 392
Size:  1.66 MB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Another wish from community is that add Halloween Golden Axel Spider to be found on Birthday Boxes, ty Name:  7E186AC9-6095-4625-A5A5-DF1C569AA1D8.png

Thats Halloween not birthday tho but.. Cool suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

That's a top 10 halloween leaderboard reward, its unfair to bring it back into loot boxes. All leaderboard rewards should remain exclusive to players who grind countless hours for it.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endpoints For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Instead of gaining xp whilst maximum level cap could we perhaps gain tokens instead?
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _Reunited_ View Post
    Instead of gaining xp whilst maximum level cap could we perhaps gain tokens instead?
    Cheers
    Yep it's annoying being L115 and still getting xp orbs