Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Crypt of Renown

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Polosam View Post
    @Cinco do chests drop anything else other than gold?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
    Recipes to craft the event Title and Badge can only be looted from the chests.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Recipes to craft the event Title and Badge can only be looted from the chests.
    Alright. Could we also reduce the knock back of the barrels? It is a bit too strong and it can mess up your char and get you too easily killed with traps. Just the only thing that bothered me so far

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Polosam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Why the rewards for gold tier and plat tier can't be shown?
    Does the rewards for gold tier and plat tier can be stashed? The title and badge

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk
    @Cinco

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default Stop skipping chests in the event map

Do people even read what is written in content update or what npc says.... Name:  Screenshot_2023-03-24-03-08-47-04_d0d539839888d57b166709f18b56ddd4.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  58.4 KB

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunstick For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    Do people even read what is written in content update or what npc says.... Name:  Screenshot_2023-03-24-03-08-47-04_d0d539839888d57b166709f18b56ddd4.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  58.4 KB

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for sharing this

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Renowned Event Damage

Anyone else feel like the damage is a bit high at lvl 81, i find myself getting one shot by every mob in the event map, especially during Ursoth event where I farmed a good 700 deaths the whole 2 weeks, I would like to suggest a nerf with the amount of damage output bc I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way, it defeats the purpose of a “fun” event if I and other players are dying every 5 seconds. Lower levels get the luxury or being able to solo these event maps and yet when it comes to 81 we are obligated to have krak gear (which a lot of us cannot afford) in order to survive even 1 event run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

lower drop rates of loot . sooo hard even my level 1 dies lol . also soo hard my hardcore character is trembling doesnt wanna set foot inside crypt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygua View Post
    Anyone else feel like the damage is a bit high at lvl 81, i find myself getting one shot by every mob in the event map, especially during Ursoth event where I farmed a good 700 deaths the whole 2 weeks, I would like to suggest a nerf with the amount of damage output bc I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way, it defeats the purpose of a “fun” event if I and other players are dying every 5 seconds. Lower levels get the luxury or being able to solo these event maps and yet when it comes to 81 we are obligated to have krak gear (which a lot of us cannot afford) in order to survive even 1 event run.

Lmao yea so lwts beat our 2weeks record in just 1 week then

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygua View Post

I only died to trap. Mobs seemed a lot easier than ursoth.

Dont stand in traps.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I gave it a go but at 7k points I realised it was not enjoyable for me because of the time needed and realised I would have the likelihood of getting rsi from this. You did warn that it was advisable to run with a party but this isn’t particularly something that I can invest my time with, even with a pty. I think it’s the realisation that you only get a reward at end..if you don’t have the time to complete it’s just all time wasted as materials aren’t able to be sold( I understand that this is probably to encourage more players to participate) but I keep watching that silver bar to see if it’s moved thinking maybe it’s having ping issues @@ Anyway this is my first couple of hours opinion and I’m sure that many players will enjoy it, just not for me xD on another note the Ursoth event was great
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 03-23-2023 at 07:47 PM. Reason: I think I needed to improve my use of euphemism

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    I gave it a go but at 7k points I realised it was not enjoyable for me because of the time needed and realised I would have the likelihood of getting rsi from this. You did warn that it was advisable to run with a party but this isn’t particularly my idea of fun, even with pty. I think it’s the realisation that you only get a small but nice reward at end..if you don’t have the time to complete it’s just all time wasted as materials aren’t able to be sold( I understand that this is probably to encourage more players to participate) but watching that silver bar move so slowly is not fun. Anyway this is my first couple of hours opinion and I’m sure that many players will enjoy it, just not for me xD on another note the Ursoth event was great
    Well said (:
    +1
    Avy
    12-2012

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Its sad that even in a game, human are greedy....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I had high expectations for this event but now idk if it’s worth spend all my time on get all the crafting ingredientes cuz idk how we are going to get the wings. At gold tier? We need more info about it. I love playing this game.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    I had high expectations for this event but now idk if it’s worth spend all my time on get all the crafting ingredientes cuz idk how we are going to get the wings. At gold tier? We need more info about it. I love playing this game.

No, just let the wing be forgotten forever just like previous issue with sand aura where no one looted it. I want this to happen to the fire wing xD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    I only died to trap. Mobs seemed a lot easier than ursoth.

Dont stand in traps.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.
    Warrior? XD my mage die all time for mobs/traps/boss, with shield or proc i still alive but when it end i die, no chance to survive if not with proc/shield or pet (For a little time, my shield is broken so fast) if u playing on mage this evento will surely make you depressed.
    +1 to nerf dmg.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nouts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Crypt renown event

@Cinco the trap is too much and if we don't hit the mob or just far a little we don't got the point please fix that cause that make us got no point thank u

Sent from my ASUS_I005D using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nouts View Post
    Warrior? XD my mage die all time for mobs/traps/boss, with shield or proc i still alive but when it end i die, no chance to survive if not with proc/shield or pet (For a little time, my shield is broken so fast) if u playing on mage this evento will surely make you depressed.
    +1 to nerf dmg.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk
    As a mage........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post

U could awnser your own question simply by checking the crafting station of the event shows u everything needed to craft the wings.
    And no not from gold tier.
    For some reason theres no bronze tier, silver tier = 1k points = jewel chest, gold tier = 50k points = animated title, 100k points = plat tier = animated badge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

and the mob damage @Cinco must be nerfed, not enjoying this event so far with this death event

Sent from my ASUS_I005D using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Even warriors die a lot in the event. The most annoying thing besides the traps are the bombs that push you into the traps. I feel like they should remove the bombs at least since there are already traps which no one enjoys.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to LilJJ03 For This Useful Post: